Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Calling me a greifer

For all things AoS!

Calling me a greifer

Postby wtfBOOM » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:01 pm

first off i'm no greifer that video had me greifing enemy things,you did not under stand that.
Any one who saw that video tell me why they disliked it so when i do make videos of me destroying enemy things i know -_-
But i am annoyed at some clans that are stuck up, but i wanted to know how i make my own.do i have to me an admin?
wtfBOOM

Re: Calling me a greifer

Postby Aeroclaw » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Look in the clans section to find out.
However; some clans like DELTA, Komrades, SPQR, etc. got a subsection because they got alot of members and were respected
Aeroclaw

Location: I live 20 miles away from NIASKA and Scum in Zing Zong Ming Mong Ling Long...

Postby wtfBOOM » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Aeroclaw wrote:...
Look in the clans section to find out.
However; some clans like DELTA, Komrades, SPQR, etc. got a subsection because they got alot of members and were respected

Eh, i'm annoyed cause people keep kicking me for greifing the other teams stuff,and its so annoying cause i'm allowed to if its the other teams stuff.
wtfBOOM

Postby Socrates » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:41 pm

wtfBOOM wrote:
Eh, i'm annoyed cause people keep kicking me for greifing the other teams stuff,and its so annoying cause i'm allowed to if its the other teams stuff.

Thats true, I hear some people call that "Sapping" or being a "Sapper" which is pretty much an elite combat engineer who has completed the Sapper leadership course and has earned the Sapper Tab, thats how it is for the United States Army at least. Anyways, they may be possibly annoyed if thats all your doing instead of fighting, or if its a really cool or fancy fort they may be annoyed at that aswell. I dunno, it all depends on what buildings your destroying I guess. Oh and no you don't have to be an admin to create a clan, just make sure to read the guidelines.
Contrary to popular belief on AoS, it actually IS possible to get a headshot WITHOUT hacking. Who would've guessed?
Socrates

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:39 pm

You really should have put in the title of that thread that you weren't actually griefing...
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby wtfBOOM » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:14 am

ThisFrickinSite wrote:You really should have put in the title of that thread that you weren't actually griefing...

lol, i should have.
wtfBOOM

Postby wtfBOOM » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:15 am

Socrates wrote:
wtfBOOM wrote:

Thats true, I hear some people call that "Sapping" or being a "Sapper" which is pretty much an elite combat engineer who has completed the Sapper leadership course and has earned the Sapper Tab, thats how it is for the United States Army at least. Anyways, they may be possibly annoyed if thats all your doing instead of fighting, or if its a really cool or fancy fort they may be annoyed at that aswell. I dunno, it all depends on what buildings your destroying I guess. Oh and no you don't have to be an admin to create a clan, just make sure to read the guidelines.
not really i do that on maps like castle assault or goon assault cause well, there building maps
wtfBOOM

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion