Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

the voxlab chronicle ch.1

For all things AoS!

the voxlab chronicle ch.1

Postby jdrewlowery » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:11 am

The VOXLAB chronicles are a fan-made story about AoS that will explain all the AoS lore. Like, why are they green and blue, why are they fighting, and an interesting story. So, let us begin.

To ask why we fight, is like asking why do the leaves fall. But, if you really want to know, we'll have to go back to the beginning. When the Minecraftians went to the moon, they met a new race called the Coders. The Coders came from Planet Codia, a rich planet full of game coders*. The Coders went with the Minecraftians back to earth. There was only one problem.. they brought their guns, too!

I know this is a very short chapter, but I wanna make it a daily thing. If you would want to add anything to the series, just comment or pm. Don't worry, the later chapters will be better. Hope you enjoy! :) ~Jdrew
p.s. : thanks
Last edited by jdrewlowery on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Re: the voxlab chronicle ch.1

Postby Frostified » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:01 am

We already sort of have a story fleshed out, butt all contributions to the lore are greatly accepted.
<Grandy> Just wanted to say I hate you all
<StackOverflow> rambo famous is like being nicki minaj famous
<StackOverflow> you haven't really accomplished anything and everybody laughs at you
Frostified

Postby HoboHob » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Maybe fix the spelling and grammar?
HoboHob

The VOXLAB Chronicles. Chapter 1. (Grammar fixed.)

Postby Aeroclaw » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:03 pm

jdrewlowery wrote:the voxlab chronicles is a fan-made story of aos that will explan all the aos lore . like why they are green and blue , why they are fighting , and an intresting story . so let us bein . . .

To ask why we fight is to ask why the leaves fall . But if you realy want to know we will have to go back to the begining .
When the minecraftians went to the moon they met a new race called the coders . The coders came from the planet codia .
Well the coders went with the minecraftians back to earth . Only one problem they brought there guns too !

I know this is a very short chapter but i wanna make it a daily thing . if you would want to add anything to the series just
comment or pm . dont worry the later chapters will be better . hope you enjoy :)

The VOXLAB chronicles are a fan-made story about AoS that will explain all the AoS lore. Like, why are they green and blue, why are they fighting, and an interesting story. So, let us begin.

To ask why we fight, is like asking why do the leaves fall. But, if you really want to know, we'll have to go back to the beginning. When the Minecraftians went to the moon, they met a new race called the Coders. The Coders came from Planet Codia, a rich planet full of game coders*. The Coders went with the Minecraftians back to earth. There was only one problem.. they brought their guns, too!

I know this is a very short chapter, but I wanna make it a daily thing. If you would want to add anything to the series, just comment or pm. Don't worry, the later chapters will be better. Hope you enjoy! :) ~Jdrew (Edited by Aeroclaw)

*=Added by Aeroclaw
Aeroclaw

Location: I live 20 miles away from NIASKA and Scum in Zing Zong Ming Mong Ling Long...

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 am

i would like to think that since both races have a magical respawning system, they do it for fun and are controlled by other people in a different dimension that goes off of the standard theory. The greens and blues live in a dimension that actually has a name known as voxlap (based off of the voxel laws) and is controlled by a destructive force known simply as ben with his sidekick mat^2.
Last edited by ThisFrickinSite on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby jdrewlowery » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:58 am

ThisFrickinSite wrote:i would like to think that since both races have a magical respawning system, they do it for fun and are controlled by other people in a different dimension that goes off of the standard theory. The greens live in a dimension that actually has a name known as voxlap (based off of the voxel laws) and is controlled by a destructive force known simply as ben with his sidekick mat^2.

kinda like leauge of legends ?
I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:27 am

^I don't play that game.

i basically just said what would be happening if they were actually living things.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion