Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[RANT] Clans

For all things AoS!

Re: [RANT] Clans

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:38 am

^I meant that if the OP had not used such large words and dragged out the thread as long as he did to scare away kids, people would not have responded with nearly as large replies that include examples, stories, multi-points, and just flat out restating the opinions of that of the OP.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby Leonzable » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:11 am

Why didn't OP just summarise his points simply in a few paragraphs instead of dragging the shit on to be the most boring thing to read ever. Someone has access to a thesaurus huh?
User was warned for this post
Leonzable

Postby Scipion » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:02 am

Scipion
[SPQR] Leader

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:13 pm

^maybe telling us his mood as of initiating the votekick could help us understand if he was really in the wrong.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby HoboHob » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Scipion wrote:http://upurs.us/view/42716

It could have been an honest mistake. The Accuracy script is buggy and it could have showed something outrageously high like 90% in error. And if 9001 did not know, he could have easily mistaken you for an aimbot.

Happened to me before -_-
HoboHob

Postby Scipion » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:19 pm

ThisFrickinSite wrote:^maybe telling us his mood as of initiating the votekick could help us understand if he was really in the wrong.

Mood? As in angry or happy? Does being angry justifies him votekicking me?

HoboHob wrote:
Scipion wrote:http://upurs.us/view/42716

It could have been an honest mistake. The Accuracy script is buggy and it could have showed something outrageously high like 90% in error. And if 9001 did not know, he could have easily mistaken you for an aimbot.

Happened to me before -_-

No, I'm pretty sure it showed 60%. I'm just pointing out the irony about a guy who acts like he has all the wisdom in the world. Maybe he wouldn't get into a fight with RANDOM NAME_CLANMASTER if he was a little more objectional instead of just pushing forward on his own. If you don't want to get your credibilty wrecked, be more careful. It's easy to just throw few hundred words on a paper, arrange them nicely with a couple of smartass synonims of the words we use every day and voila! Instant respect on the forums. I'm amazed how many people are unable to read between the lines and see this is nothing special, just a point that was known already rewritten nicely. Tell the people what they want to hear. Oldest rule of the politics...
Scipion
[SPQR] Leader

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:00 am

Scipion wrote:
ThisFrickinSite wrote:^maybe telling us his mood as of initiating the votekick could help us understand if he was really in the wrong.

Mood? As in angry or happy? Does being angry justifies him votekicking me?

No, but it can help determine his motives. I like how you didn't answer me anyway.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby Scipion » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:04 am

Motives were pretty clear. He thought I was aimbotting.
I wouldn't know about his mood though because I didn't say a single word to him while I was on the server and I'm pretty sure he didn't say anything to me either.
Scipion
[SPQR] Leader

Postby demo123 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Another whining thread. *SIGH*

A person chooses what kind of a clan does he want his clan to be.

Let's turn clan into a country(metaphore, yay i'm a smart ass). President(Leader of that clan) of that chooses what kind of a country(clan) will it be. Now he is like deuce so he has a gigantic Ego. He thinks that his clan is the best in the whole AoS community. That none clan can match his clan. That's called -insert-clan-name-here-izm(just like germanizm).
He then decides to make his country a dictatorish country. So every one who says "NO" to him is killed(kicked out of the clan).
Because he thinks that his clan is the best and that none of the other clans match his raises his troops morale and self confidence. Because of that morale and self confidence power up they litteraly destroy everyone who stands in their way.

The point of that is that every one has the right to do what they want to do with their clan. Including calling people that aren't in a clan noobs, calling people that are a lower rank than him lesser needed people.

So whining how some [tag]randomname[clanmaster] dissed you has no point. I agree with some people that clans need someone who can lead a clan. Not someone who will close a clan under 5 mins.

The real thing that needs a rant in the clan area is the administration. I know a person who can make a fine rant about that.

Plus I agree with Scip. Just because you wrote a few mile long paragraphs doesn't mean that you deserve respect. Though it's nice that someone has a decent vocabulary and grammar here.
Last edited by demo123 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demonic Anti-Atheist Croatian(said by ChaosTLW)
Want a sig similar to mine. Send me a PM.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:39 am

demo123 wrote:Another whining thread. *SIGH*

Let's turn clan into a country(metaphore, yay i'm a smart ass). President(Leader of that clan) of that chooses what kind of a country(clan) will it be. Now he is like deuce so he has a gigantic Ego. He thinks that his clan is the best in the whole AoS community. That none clan can match his clan. That's called pan-insert-clan-name-here-izm(just like pangermanizm).
He then decides to make his country a dictatorish country. So every one who says "NO" to him is killed(kicked out of the clan).
Because he thinks that his clan is the best and that none of the other clans match his raises his troops morale and self confidence. Because of that morale and self confidence power up they litteraly destroy everyone who stands in their way.

The point of that is that every one has the right to do what they want to do with their clan. Including calling people that aren't in a clan noobs, calling people that are a lower rank than him lesser needed people.

So whining how some [tag]randomname[clanmaster] dissed you has no point. I agree with some people that clans need someone who can lead a clan. Not someone who will close a clan under 5 mins.

The real thing that needs a rant in the clan area is the administration. I know a person who can make a fine rant about that.

Plus I agree with Scip. Just because you wrote a few mile long paragraphs doesn't mean that you deserve respect. Though it's nice that someone has a decent vocabulary and grammar here.

Isn't pangermanism the idea that German races should unite themselves in one glorious single country? I guess the word "[clan name]ism" might fit in better.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby demo123 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:43 pm

ChaosTLW wrote:
demo123 wrote:Another whining thread. *SIGH*

Let's turn clan into a country(metaphore, yay i'm a smart ass). President(Leader of that clan) of that chooses what kind of a country(clan) will it be. Now he is like deuce so he has a gigantic Ego. He thinks that his clan is the best in the whole AoS community. That none clan can match his clan. That's called pan-insert-clan-name-here-izm(just like pangermanizm).

Isn't pangermanism the idea that German races should unite themselves in one glorious single country? I guess the word "[clan name]ism" might fit in better.

FiXT
Demonic Anti-Atheist Croatian(said by ChaosTLW)
Want a sig similar to mine. Send me a PM.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Postby phoojk » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:40 pm

Very well written, I applaud you for that. Even though I don't completely agree with your argument, I still think that it is a very good argument and I read the whole thing and had a quite interesting read. (:
phoojk

Previous

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion