Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Bullets " Range Damage Falloff "

For all things AoS!

Bullets " Range Damage Falloff "

Postby Putin » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Ok Ben made a thing i though it would be awesome but after playing for few hours i just got so pissed of cause of his incompetence to balance 2(3) guns.
Here what I mean

Rifle
Head 180 DMG !!!
Torso 60 DMG
Legs 40 DMG (not sure)

SMG
Head 65 DMG
Torso 45 DMG
Legs 30 DMG

So at close it looks pretty good ( but just at first look )
---------
SMG: Its ok but still Rifle Headshots at tunnels are fucking annoying
Rifle: kills with 2 SHOTS IN BODY ( 60-50 dmg) !!! We all knew that a Rifle is better in a tunnel then the SMG now we knew it for sure.

Middle
---------------------------
SMG: Now the smg is in the Rifles territory you will die like a dog from a Rifle headshot ( 160-130 dmg ) or From a Spray
Out of its Great mag of 8 Deadly Sniper bullets
Rifle: You will cut off the SMG players like They are Totall noobs ...

LONG
SMG: You shot in burst try to control the great recoil but why ? Your headshots make only 20DMG max and all other 10 or 5 dmg Its really like someone has tied your hands and slaps you in the face .
Rifle its Damage is from ( 130-95 DMG mostly you will instant kill) So Just aim at the Enemys head and Shot ... So easy

This Shows Bens - Bullets " Range Damage Falloff" That should help balancing guns make longer gunfights and stop the Fog range Rifle Rape ... Ben I really cant understand that you are so stupid and that you cant fucking balance the two guns.

PS. Dont use shotgun you will be the greatest idiot on the server
AoS The worst game with the greatest potential .
Putin

Re: Bullets " Range Damage Falloff "

Postby Marxist » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:49 pm

My view of the weapons:
Shotgun - Great in trenches, and tunnels/buildings with lots of turns, where enemies are packed

SMG - Great in small spaces, and medium distance between you and your target

Rifle - Medium - Long range gives best results, massive damage, slow firing rate means that spray and pray will rip you to shreds
IGN: Groendland
Marxist

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion