Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

POST ALL GRIEFER DETAILS HERE

For all things AoS!

Re: POST ALL GRIEFER DETAILS HERE

Postby Leonzable » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:34 pm

This Greifer called dialga1234567891011 joined the server on pinpoint and started griefing everything. What a hater.
User was warned for this post
Leonzable

Postby ugotpiez » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:37 am

I don't think people would punish for people destroying useless and idiotic buildings.

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby JoshuaConcon » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:15 am

I don't always grief, but when I do, I wait for one of my teammates to break a block with his spade. Then I teamkill him.
ImageImage
JoshuaConcon

Postby zephir » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:23 am

tking doesn't do much to stop a griefer. they'll just start a votekick against you. i find people are more likely to vote to kick a tker than a griefer. it's very sad.

i never grief. because i think destroying other peoples' work is wrong. it's like breaking something someone owns. it is the same as breaking their pencil, smashing their computer, or burning down their house.
but if no one owns it (as in no one built it) then its not griefing as you don't cause grief to anyone. <- my definition of griefing
zephir

Postby JoshuaConcon » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:33 pm

zephir wrote:tking doesn't do much to stop a griefer. they'll just start a votekick against you. i find people are more likely to vote to kick a tker than a griefer. it's very sad.

i never grief. because i think destroying other peoples' work is wrong. it's like breaking something someone owns. it is the same as breaking their pencil, smashing their computer, or burning down their house.
but if no one owns it (as in no one built it) then its not griefing as you don't cause grief to anyone. <- my definition of griefing

I've seen griefers that run in the open, and try to destroy their own cover.
ImageImage
JoshuaConcon

Previous

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion