Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

The Votekick is constantly abused...

For all things AoS!

Re: The Votekick is constantly abused...

Postby IronShotGun » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Altoids wrote:Honestly, if you don't want to get votekicked, then go to the Jest servers. Nuff said.

Valor wrote:Image

But really, try to get people to know your name, if they don't even know you and you start
uvs wrote:360n0sc0pewEedSmokEHeAdShotToThEBalLs everyone.

They will probably vote-kick you. But if you name is known only the Deuces will vote-kick you while the remaining experienced player base won't.
Latest Game Play : http://i.imgur.com/mUzcK.png
uvs wrote:360n0sc0pewEedSmokEHeAdShotToThEBalLs everyone.
IronShotGun

Postby WolfENgang » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Yeah but I had this problem on Aloha last team standing all maps when there where two guys and they just kept on vote kicking people some of the reasons where really pointless and in the end they ended up vote kicking each other. But then you have the people that just vote kick people for vote kick there mate or them and just non-stop vote /y for cookies or vote /y for airstrikes. Some people that play this game just don't think.
AOS leaderboard Rank:21
WolfENgang

Postby Semper » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:04 am

JoshuaConcon wrote:
Sirpezbag wrote:I just got kicked out of ANOTHER server for doing absolutely nothing.

i noe y u got votkik!!
dey tink u AFK
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby heracles4 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:45 am

Votekicks are temporary anyhow..And whoever said with the green text that Aloha isn't well-moderated, try to understand that not all Admins are going to login under their own name.
My maps:
Arena: Abordage, CastleWars

CTF: DarkMoon

heracles4

Postby Semper » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:58 am

heracles4 wrote:Votekicks are temporary anyhow..And whoever said with the green text that Aloha isn't well-moderated, try to understand that not all Admins are going to login under their own name.

If you go to pinpoint(Probably some other servers) you would understand.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby Socrates » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:48 am

Sirpezbag wrote:It's funny that you people tell me to go on the Aloha Servers because THOSE are the servers that I got banned from. My favorite server from them is the 24/7 pinpoint because I like the map and the people that frequent the server. I use the name 'Life' and there are people that go on that server a lot too that can vouch for me that I'm not a damn cheater in anyway, such as members from the MDM clan like Jedalas and Nadialska. Hell, I don't even know how to hack or get hacks or any of that stupid shit. I've stated countless times on that server how much I'm AGAINST that kind of foul play and have participated in every single justified hack/grief votekick. I even go so far as to shoot comfirmed griefers, like so many others, when the votekicks fail. That's another reason why I like that server so much, because they have that extra option for the players to shoot and kill a teammate when they grief blocks. It's a great way to deter those assholes from ruining the game for others. Is there some way I can appeal the ban? They can look at my ratio and accuracy and all that nonsense if they need to because that in itself would help to prove that I'm NOT a damn cheater! I play legitimately and can't help that I'm better than others and shouldn't be punished because of it. It's not fair and it hurts the integrity of this game when this kind of crap happens. How would YOU feel if you got banned from a server for no reason while the actual hackers and griefers run around freely without punishment? I seriously need to talk with Admin from the Aloha.pk servers so I can see about getting this ridiculous ban off of me.

Ahh!!! Life! I knew you! In fact I was there when you got banned from the Aloha.pk 24/7 pinpoint map! An admin banned you if I remember correctly. He said you where using some kindof hack that allowed you to see through walls/blocks. Personally, I didn't believe you were a hacker. But I had no say in the manner, sorry friend.
Contrary to popular belief on AoS, it actually IS possible to get a headshot WITHOUT hacking. Who would've guessed?
Socrates

Postby Habsburger » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:11 am

yeh men tis votkiks r so anniyiongh tis alweis own u're way wen u try to pley in ace of mshovels server
ermahgerd peeps get votkik in me butt i didinti do ainting

ai no dat fil bro
Ashamed to be brazilian , monarchist.
Habsburger

Postby Semper » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:14 am

If we took away votekicks -
%100 griefers when an admin isn't on
Lot's of hackers, couldn't do anything about it

So we can't do anything about this problem at the moment :/
The fact that there's lot's of good legit players and the fact that it's lots of hackers that is soon to be caught sickens me, there has to be a patch to this game.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby HeatSeeker » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:24 am

Minit US-Assault
Best Server i ever been to,and high Reccomended server.
IGN: {DSC]Heat | Co-Leader of {DSC] | Heat Sight Shop
HeatSeeker

Postby heracles4 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Semper wrote:
heracles4 wrote:Votekicks are temporary anyhow..And whoever said with the green text that Aloha isn't well-moderated, try to understand that not all Admins are going to login under their own name.

If you go to pinpoint(Probably some other servers) you would understand.

The thing is, if an admin is online, and a illegitimate votekick is started, they will probably cancel it. If it has a legitimate reason, then they investigate. But the problem is that a lot of hackers disguise their actions.

Also, about nooby votekicks: If a noob votekicks and you actually get votekicked, just wait the timespan and get back on. Also, if they votekick you, and several people are doing /y, don't rage about it and try to use correct grammar. That will discourage the intelligent people from doing /y. However if you are raging and being an idiot while doing so, the intelligent people might want to votekick you.
My maps:
Arena: Abordage, CastleWars

CTF: DarkMoon

heracles4

Postby Aeroclaw » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Sirpezbag wrote:It's funny that you people tell me to go on the Aloha Servers because THOSE are the servers that I got banned from. My favorite server from them is the 24/7 pinpoint because I like the map and the people that frequent the server. I use the name 'Life' and there are people that go on that server a lot too that can vouch for me that I'm not a damn cheater in anyway, such as members from the MDM clan like Jedalas and Nadialska. Hell, I don't even know how to hack or get hacks or any of that stupid shit. I've stated countless times on that server how much I'm AGAINST that kind of foul play and have participated in every single justified hack/grief votekick. I even go so far as to shoot comfirmed griefers, like so many others, when the votekicks fail. That's another reason why I like that server so much, because they have that extra option for the players to shoot and kill a teammate when they grief blocks. It's a great way to deter those assholes from ruining the game for others. Is there some way I can appeal the ban? They can look at my ratio and accuracy and all that nonsense if they need to because that in itself would help to prove that I'm NOT a damn cheater! I play legitimately and can't help that I'm better than others and shouldn't be punished because of it. It's not fair and it hurts the integrity of this game when this kind of crap happens. How would YOU feel if you got banned from a server for no reason while the actual hackers and griefers run around freely without punishment? I seriously need to talk with Admin from the Aloha.pk servers so I can see about getting this ridiculous ban off of me.

>Nidialska

lawl...
Aeroclaw

Location: I live 20 miles away from NIASKA and Scum in Zing Zong Ming Mong Ling Long...

Previous

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion