Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

The Votekick is constantly abused...

For all things AoS!

The Votekick is constantly abused...

Postby Sirpezbag » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:49 am

I just got kicked out of ANOTHER server for doing absolutely nothing. I'm running around on the battlefield getting kills and building defenses and the next thing I know, I'm banned from the room. duck AoS. This WILL be the last time I play this retarded, hack and grief overrun shithouse of a game. I'm one of the people that actually play BY THE FUCKING RULES, but because there are nothing but punk ass little kids on here, everytime I kill someone more than once, I get blamed for cheating! duck THIS SHIT! If you're new to AoS, I'm going to tell you now...Don't bother. All you'll get are rooms full of crybabies and bitchy "clan" members that think they can get away with anything they want. Oh, that, and a whole lot of griefers and hackers that don't ever get punished for it. I've seen the same asshole in a room on several different occasions that is known for hacking/griefing. What's the point of the global banlist if even THAT gets abused or neglected. You fools need to get your shit together, especially because you're expecting people to PAY for this heap load of duck. I know this post will just get either frozen or blocked completely simply because there is nothing but truth in it. duck AoS and its developers for letting their game go to the dogs. You really dropped the ball on this one. Oh, and thanks for allowing a bunch of snot nosed kids to ruin your game, which in my opinion, had a lot of potential. No wonder the downloads have dropped dramatically. People are all beginning to realize how shitty this game has become. The worst thing is...It's still in fucking BETA!! It'll never see the light of day for an actual release, but hell, we all knew that already.
Sirpezbag

Re: The Votekick is constantly abused...

Postby ugotpiez » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:18 am

Before you get your feminine undergarments into a tidy sum, you should try going into different servers, aloha.pk's and Minit US - Assault are very well moderated, try those, if you haven't already.

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby lehma18 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:25 pm

ugotpiez wrote:Before you get your feminine undergarments into a tidy sum, you should try going into different servers, aloha.pk's and Minit US - Assault are very well moderated, try those, if you haven't already.

>aloha
>Well moderated

Choose one.
In my year of playing this game, i have seen an admin three times in an aloha server. THREE_TIMES.
"Killing is just one of those things that gets easier the more you do it"- Solid Snake
"I did what i was told to do, the best i could." - Simo Häyhä, legendary finnish sniper.
lehma18

Postby JoshuaConcon » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Sirpezbag wrote:I just got kicked out of ANOTHER server for doing absolutely nothing.

i noe y u got votkik!!
dey tink u AFK
ImageImage
JoshuaConcon

Postby Socrates » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Excuse me but whats wrong with the game being in beta still? At least its free while its in beta. I hear the full version is going to cost money. So enjoy it while you can! Aloha is definatly well moderated though. Of course sometimes a bad egg shows up, but he/she's dealt with eventually.
Contrary to popular belief on AoS, it actually IS possible to get a headshot WITHOUT hacking. Who would've guessed?
Socrates

Postby CobaltCloud » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:11 pm

I always see moderators on a few aloha servers like pinpoint. There are never any on the CS maps or Classic gen. Even so, if you are being votekicked, use evidence like /accuracy and /ratio to prove you aren't hacking. Or just leave and go on another server.
IGN:[Delta]Cloud
CobaltCloud
[DELTA] Member

Postby Found » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Im banned from all Minit Servers. What is the link for the ban appeal page?
Found

Postby ugotpiez » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:30 pm

lehma18 wrote:
ugotpiez wrote:Before you get your feminine undergarments into a tidy sum, you should try going into different servers, aloha.pk's and Minit US - Assault are very well moderated, try those, if you haven't already.

>aloha
>Well moderated

Choose one.
In my year of playing this game, i have seen an admin three times in an aloha server. THREE_TIMES.

I've seen them MANY more times. And I'm sure they go on in DIFFERENT names, or just go on the IRC.

ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby IronShotGun » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:53 am

Eh, try to get a trusted, if I didn't have that I'd be vote-kicked 30+ times a day..
*Shakes fist at Aloha* ;)
Latest Game Play : http://i.imgur.com/mUzcK.png
uvs wrote:360n0sc0pewEedSmokEHeAdShotToThEBalLs everyone.
IronShotGun

Postby Sirpezbag » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:46 am

It's funny that you people tell me to go on the Aloha Servers because THOSE are the servers that I got banned from. My favorite server from them is the 24/7 pinpoint because I like the map and the people that frequent the server. I use the name 'Life' and there are people that go on that server a lot too that can vouch for me that I'm not a damn cheater in anyway, such as members from the MDM clan like Jedalas and Nadialska. Hell, I don't even know how to hack or get hacks or any of that stupid shit. I've stated countless times on that server how much I'm AGAINST that kind of foul play and have participated in every single justified hack/grief votekick. I even go so far as to shoot comfirmed griefers, like so many others, when the votekicks fail. That's another reason why I like that server so much, because they have that extra option for the players to shoot and kill a teammate when they grief blocks. It's a great way to deter those assholes from ruining the game for others. Is there some way I can appeal the ban? They can look at my ratio and accuracy and all that nonsense if they need to because that in itself would help to prove that I'm NOT a damn cheater! I play legitimately and can't help that I'm better than others and shouldn't be punished because of it. It's not fair and it hurts the integrity of this game when this kind of crap happens. How would YOU feel if you got banned from a server for no reason while the actual hackers and griefers run around freely without punishment? I seriously need to talk with Admin from the Aloha.pk servers so I can see about getting this ridiculous ban off of me.
Sirpezbag

Postby ugotpiez » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 am

People must really hate you if you get votekicked off aloha. That's half the server, unless it's the usual idiots going

/Y FOR AIRSTRIKE

ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby Altoids » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:03 am

ugotpiez wrote:People must really hate you if you get votekicked off aloha. That's half the server, unless it's the usual idiots going

/Y FOR AIRSTRIKE

I'm pretty sure he was playing 24/7 hallway then.
Altoids
Komrade Member

Postby SRL » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:05 am

Doctor wrote:any deuce ingame will get butthurt for being killed and call you a hacker for anything anyway.

:P

There's really not much that can be done. Minit-Assault is the best place to play since it seems to be the best moderated. (to me, at least. Some of you may beg to differ) There are also many genuinely good players on that server that can actually tell the difference between aimbot and skill.

Also, no need to rant so hard. Ben works pretty hard to appeal to many suggestions, that this needs to be added and that needs nerfing. Don't criticize the game just because it's still in beta phases.

Sirpezbag wrote:I just got kicked out of ANOTHER server for doing absolutely nothing. I'm running around on the battlefield getting kills and building defenses and the next thing I know, I'm banned from the room. duck AoS. This WILL be the last time I play this retarded, hack and grief overrun shithouse of a game. I'm one of the people that actually play BY THE FUCKING RULES, but because there are nothing but punk ass little kids on here, everytime I kill someone more than once, I get blamed for cheating! duck THIS SHIT! If you're new to AoS, I'm going to tell you now...Don't bother. All you'll get are rooms full of crybabies and bitchy "clan" members that think they can get away with anything they want. Oh, that, and a whole lot of griefers and hackers that don't ever get punished for it. I've seen the same asshole in a room on several different occasions that is known for hacking/griefing. What's the point of the global banlist if even THAT gets abused or neglected. You fools need to get your shit together, especially because you're expecting people to PAY for this heap load of duck. I know this post will just get either frozen or blocked completely simply because there is nothing but truth in it. duck AoS and its developers for letting their game go to the dogs. You really dropped the ball on this one. Oh, and thanks for allowing a bunch of snot nosed kids to ruin your game, which in my opinion, had a lot of potential. No wonder the downloads have dropped dramatically. People are all beginning to realize how shitty this game has become. The worst thing is...It's still in fucking BETA!! It'll never see the light of day for an actual release, but hell, we all knew that already.

Actually, it looks like about half of that paragraph was intended solely to flame AoS.
SRL
{AGAN} Member

Postby Altoids » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:26 am

Honestly, if you don't want to get votekicked, then go to the Jest servers. Nuff said.
Altoids
Komrade Member

Postby JoshuaConcon » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:29 am

Altoids wrote:Honestly, if you don't want to get votekicked, then go to the Jest servers. Nuff said.

I saw the words "Jest Servers" and my heart died a little inside.
ImageImage
JoshuaConcon

Next

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion