Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Unfair reason

For all things AoS!

Unfair reason

Postby Tex » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:53 pm

I joined in alohapk.hallway, and this guy was being a jerk. He then tried to kick me for being a B*tch. I don't like people like him, and i ask that someone take action for this :P screenshot here Image
Tex

Re: Unfair reason

Postby SRL » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:20 am

Tex wrote:I joined in alohapk.hallway, and this guy was being a jerk. He then tried to kick me for being a B*tch. I don't like people like him, and i ask that someone take action for this :P screenshot here Image

You haven't the slightest clue how many of these threads are created. There are many people who posted the same thing saying they want something done about this, but in truth, all you can really do is play on really well-moderated servers. Like Minit Assault. There are usually moderators or admins on there, and they are very, very good at their jobs.
SRL
{AGAN} Member

Postby XxsnipahxX » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:42 am

I know that guy, he often plays on Minit Assualt. Besides, it`s a 15 to 20 minute ban.
want a sig like mines?Click here^^
Stats:
IGN:[DELTA]snipe
favorite weapon(s): SMG and rifle
favorite server: Last Team standing,Shams Little Pony, and Minit US
When I die, bury me face down so the world can kiss my ass.
XxsnipahxX
[DELTA] Member

Postby TheGrandmaster » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:53 am

SRL has hit the nail on the head, we get too many of these threads.
Basics is, we can't do a thing about it. Expecting us to know exactly who did it, when they did it, what their IP is, what the context is, is just unrealistic - we can't do a thing.
It is just a votekick, that as snipah has pointed out, only lasts a tiny amount of time.
Some people do votekick for stupid reasons, we can't stop that. If you think this guy really needs punishment, then try and find the admins of the server you were votekicked on - www.aloha.pk

Thread locked.
IGN: TheGrandmaster or <@tGM~wiki> | #AoS: IRC channel
<@mikuli> the bad part in this plan is that it involves an already busy tea-drinking scone chomper with a monocle
Latest AoS video: here
TheGrandmaster
Site Admin

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion