Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Which is more Humiliating?

For all things AoS!

Which is more Humiliating?

Postby Marxist » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Spade kills, or Grenade kills? List your most humiliating spade and grenade kills here, too.
IGN: Groendland
Marxist

Re: Which is more Humiliating?

Postby CobaltCloud » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:28 pm

Definatley spade kills.

Well on pinpoint I went in and spun around flailing my spade around, got a triple kill, then capped the intel.

Also dat moment when you accidently kill yourself with your own grenade...yeeeaaaahhh...
IGN:[Delta]Cloud
CobaltCloud
[DELTA] Member

Postby Marxist » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:32 pm

CobaltCloud wrote:Definatley spade kills.

Well on pinpoint I went in and spun around flailing my spade around, got a triple kill, then capped the intel.

Also dat moment when you accidently kill yourself with your own grenade...yeeeaaaahhh...

lol, I'm going to start screenshotting and compiling spade kills, I would grenade kills, but I get several of those each round.
Marxist

Postby Articsledder » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Spade kills of course.

I capped the intel on Goon Assault with just a spade once.
aend tehn teh cahirs began to snip
Articsledder

Postby ATsch » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Definetly Spade kills!

Let me contribute

the two most humiliating spade kills i ever did:

Row of half a dozen snipers behind a wall, i run up... kill em... (sadly get sniped)

on platform a guy falls through the floor, I see him and hit him fast before he hit the floor, had low health, I instantly killed him

Most humiliating ways i ever got killed:

digging an intel hole, an enemy throws grenades down. i think myself smart by dodging but i get spaded by the guy jumping down the hole 1 sec later

enemy guy hid in cp, I come along with intel, he spades me before I can cap (I respawned and shotty'd him)

yep -.- also the way not very experienced people try to kill you with nades in water combat (no damage in water, if you didnt know)...

Marxist wrote:lol, I'm going to start screenshotting and compiling spade kills, I would grenade kills, but I get several of those each round.

I actually think it would be hard to screenshot spadekills because I personally cant imagine pressing prntschreen while i am busy spading someone :o / I wouldnt remeber
CAUTION: This post by the user "ATsch" could potentially contain elements such as "sarcasm" or "metaphors" where he does not mean what he is saying.
Badass profile picture -.-
ATsch
[DELTA] Member

Postby Marxist » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:57 pm

ATsch wrote:Definetly Spade kills!

Let me contribute

the two most humiliating spade kills i ever did:

Row of half a dozen snipers behind a wall, i run up... kill em... (sadly get sniped)

on platform a guy falls through the floor, I see him and hit him fast before he hit the floor, had low health, I instantly killed him

Most humiliating ways i ever got killed:

digging an intel hole, an enemy throws grenades down. i think myself smart by dodging but i get spaded by the guy jumping down the hole 1 sec later

enemy guy hid in cp, I come along with intel, he spades me before I can cap (I respawned and shotty'd him)

yep -.- also the way not very experienced people try to kill you with nades in water combat (no damage in water, if you didnt know)...

Marxist wrote:lol, I'm going to start screenshotting and compiling spade kills, I would grenade kills, but I get several of those each round.

I actually think it would be hard to screenshot spadekills because I personally cant imagine pressing prntschreen while i am busy spading someone :o / I wouldnt remeber

No, just the thing at the top saying 'Marxist (Spade) killed ________________'
Marxist

Postby Marxist » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:58 pm

The most humiliating time I've died in-game would have to be one time when I was hiding in a tunnel in bridge wars, near the stairs of the green base, protecting the intel. I tried to throw grenades through the hole, one clipped me a bit, and then the guy came through and shot me.
Marxist

Postby ZaPhobos » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Spade kills.

If you happen to have like a 4v4 on pinpoint, you can get some good grenade kills.
I won't be happy about it, but it's still not as bad as being beat at point blank with a shovel.

Whenever you get spaded, some guy should yell "HUMILIATION" or HUMILIATION should show up in the kill feed.
ZaPhobos
[DELTA] Member

Postby Marxist » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:19 pm

ZaPhobos wrote:Whenever you get spaded, some guy should yell "HUMILIATION" or HUMILIATION should show up in the kill feed.

I think I did that a couple times, that's a good idea, though,
Marxist

Postby IronShotGun » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Your all incorrect, the most humiliating is shot gun kills, why? Well, because of how under powered it is, next is spade, but people who know how to use it will beat a SMG at close range. (*Cough Cough* Winter and I *Cough*) But yep, shotgun is the troll weapon.
Latest Game Play : http://i.imgur.com/mUzcK.png
uvs wrote:360n0sc0pewEedSmokEHeAdShotToThEBalLs everyone.
IronShotGun

Postby Marxist » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:32 pm

IronShotGun wrote:Your all incorrect, the most humiliating is shot gun kills, why? Well, because of how under powered it is, next is spade, but people who know how to use it will beat a SMG at close range. (*Cough Cough* Winter and I *Cough*) But yep, shotgun is the troll weapon.

No, spade is most humiliating. It's more humiliating to get smacked in the head from behind than shredded by a meat grinder. Second would have to be grenades or Shotgun.
Marxist

Postby ZaPhobos » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Marxist wrote:
IronShotGun wrote:Your all incorrect, the most humiliating is shot gun kills, why? Well, because of how under powered it is, next is spade, but people who know how to use it will beat a SMG at close range. (*Cough Cough* Winter and I *Cough*) But yep, shotgun is the troll weapon.

No, spade is most humiliating. It's more humiliating to get smacked in the head from behind than shredded by a meat grinder. Second would have to be grenades or Shotgun.

/sarcasm

I hope.
ZaPhobos
[DELTA] Member

Postby ugotpiez » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Shotgun kills.

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:21 pm

I think it depends. Some grenade kills need a supernatural amount of luck, and can be pretty humiliating. Once I tried to throw a grenade on top of the Green Tower in Babel, it hit the tower, then it went through a hole in the ground and killed 2 guys lol
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Grenade kills can be more humiliating if one becomes traped with a grenade next to them, bounded there by the blocks they used as protection. Its like being stuck in your house because of the locks on the doors when theres a time bomb in it.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Next

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion