Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Whats Better Minecraft Or Ace Of Spades?

For all things AoS!

Re: Whats Better Minecraft Or Ace Of Spades?

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:34 am

ugotpiez wrote:I think people compare them because they're both blocky, the only similarities are blocks, building, and destroying. :/

well not many games are blocky... they are the only games that i know of that work on a block basis.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby Dracolth » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:30 am

Ace of Spades, come on, Minecraft's building and an FPS.
Dracolth

Postby jdrewlowery » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:47 pm

i fist played aos because i couldnt buy minecraft . aos was fun . i got ta uild a ase shoot people then reif there base . but then i started to notice there hasnt been an update in weeks . mnecraft has thouasands of updates every week .
and tons of stuff for u to do . how ever over all i can say that i would play aos . there are only 2 people working on the game minecraft has like 50 now so . . . anyway aos is better i think
I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Postby Leonzable » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:21 pm

I first played Ace of Spades because I couldn't buy Minecraft. Ace of Spades was fun. I got a to building a base, shot people then raided their base. Then I started to notice there hasn't been an update in weeks. Minecraft has thousands of updates every week and tons of stuff for you to do. However, overall I can say that I would play Ace of Spades. There are only two people working on the game, but Minecraft has like 50 now so... Anyway Ace of Spades is better I think.

ocd
User was warned for this post
Leonzable

Previous

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion