Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

something has to be done about.......!!

For all things AoS!

something has to be done about.......!!

Postby originalGOD » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:24 pm

i just recently started playing again and in most of the servers i go in i incounter aimbot users and other hacks (Now Im Not Saying Everyone Uses Them) but its pretty easy to spot one, same with the amount of griefers ruining the game and there are no votekick on half of the large player servers i would like to know if mods/admins can do something about this becuase it is really makeing the game less fun..!!

from user god
originalGOD

Re: something has to be done about.......!!

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:04 am

i thought this was going to be something where you listed a big, gigantic, gargantuan, absafuckingloutly massive list of all the .75 issues that need to be fixed.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby jdrewlowery » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:22 am

originalGOD wrote:i just recently started playing again and in most of the servers i go in i incounter aimbot users and other hacks (Now Im Not Saying Everyone Uses Them) but its pretty easy to spot one, same with the amount of griefers ruining the game and there are no votekick on half of the large player servers i would like to know if mods/admins can do something about this becuase it is really makeing the game less fun..!!

from user god

this has already been brought up 20 times . ben dosnt run the servers the server owners do . if they or the server mods arent kicking then go to a dif server . mint and alhoa are good servers
I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Postby originalGOD » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:23 am

ok il be sure to check them out
originalGOD

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion