Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

aos getting ruined by hackers

For all things AoS!

aos getting ruined by hackers

Postby lillepallt » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:35 pm

I mean seriously, wtf is this shit?! there's atleast 2 aimbotters whenever i log onto a server, and we can't fricking votekick any more?! comeon mods wtf is this shit? the server messages claim that admin may ban hackers secretly but i haven't ever seen a server getting this kind of trait. And it doesn't seem to be anything going on to prevent this, I haven't seen anything on the forum or the newslog about this problem ever taken care of. Why did you even remove the voteban!? Now this thread is open to discussion about this problem, everybody got their right to their opinion without flaming
lillepallt

Re: aos getting ruined by hackers

Postby ugotpiez » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Err . . . when you said admins can ban secretly, that kinda means they ban them without you knowing. :/

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby Semper » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:22 pm

lillepallt wrote:I mean seriously, wtf is this shit?! there's atleast 2 aimbotters whenever i log onto a server, and we can't fricking votekick any more?! comeon mods wtf is this shit? the server messages claim that admin may ban hackers secretly but i haven't ever seen a server getting this kind of trait. And it doesn't seem to be anything going on to prevent this, I haven't seen anything on the forum or the newslog about this problem ever taken care of. Why did you even remove the voteban!? Now this thread is open to discussion about this problem, everybody got their right to their opinion without flaming

1. We can votekick, /votekick playername reason, Sometimes deuces kick good players because their better than them and not actually hacking.

2. As said above, admins can go on the game with a secret name or be on the IRC while banning, so basically if an admin is on tell them if not you votekick.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby Bongo » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Semper wrote:
lillepallt wrote:1. We can votekick, /votekick playername reason, Sometimes deuces kick good players because their better than them and not actually hacking.

Was on a JestServers server a couple of days back and votekicking was disabled. Possibly because mods were observing behind the scenes but didn't see any bans while I was on.
Bongo

Postby sportsfan2 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:49 am

Bongo wrote:
Semper wrote:
lillepallt wrote:1. We can votekick, /votekick playername reason, Sometimes deuces kick good players because their better than them and not actually hacking.

Was on a JestServers server a couple of days back and votekicking was disabled. Possibly because mods were observing behind the scenes but didn't see any bans while I was on.

A word of advice, don't play Jest Servers. They are basically filled with deuces and hackers.

Stick with servers that have active admins.
sportsfan2

Postby jdrewlowery » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:39 am

nothing we can do about it :(
I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Postby Jetthebuizel » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:56 pm

It gets very annoying. Especially when the spawncamp and murder everyone. VoteKicking needs to be on everyserver mandatory. If server owners don't like people complaining about no votekick they need to take the server down. Otherwise this useless whining about hackers is worthless. Not to rage or anything :3. Just my opinion.
Jetthebuizel
[DELTA] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:00 pm

jdrewlowery wrote:nothing we can do about it :(

You can. Go to well-known, well-moderated servers, and votekick the bastards if you seem them.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby HoboHob » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:00 pm

There aren't as many hackers as you say there are, but it still is a problem.

On popular servers it isn't uncommon to see a hacker.

But 2 hackers doesn't happen often. When one hacker gets on, the other rage quits. (most hackers are people who have no skill and rage easily)
HoboHob

Postby CobaltCloud » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:53 am

Hacking is a thing that will always be there. There will always be that guy that finds an exploit.

I think you should play on aloha servers or other popular servers that have plenty of admins.
IGN:[Delta]Cloud
CobaltCloud
[DELTA] Member

Postby OJ010 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:26 am

I only seen 1 hacker in my 1 year of playing this game. 99% of the time people get mad and rage, to let out their anger they votekick good players. It's not hard to shoot a big blocky head thats huge.
OJ010

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion