Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

AceofSpadesCommunity-Channel Reboot

For all things AoS!

AceofSpadesCommunity-Channel Reboot

Postby MrCoolDude » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Hello Ace Of Spades Community,

I made this channel a long time back when Ace of Spades was still new to the world. My goal was to make people send in videos of their own Ace of Spades videos not on their channel already, but for people who watch it on this Community channel would enjoy and go to the Directors Channel to watch more and for them to gain subscribers. I succeeded in this task for the first couple of months, but i then ran out of content to put up so i forced myself to put up a video or 2 of my own stuff to get people to try to send in more, but i got no more new content and everything went low for a while.

I just recently got sent a video from Blackstarre2 to put up on the channel, a new youtuber starting out to gain views, so i forced myself to get back into this, so people can be entertained, and the people doing the entertaining, have views and subscribers to make them happy. On this note this is why im posting this, for all you Ace Of Spades people who own a youtube channel, send a video in and ill review it and if its all good, put it up on the channel.

To submit a video, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJkQoqFl90c

If you want to watch everyones content and possibly subscribe to them, check out the channel here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AceOfSpades ... ature=mhee

Thank you for reading, subscribe if you would like to keep up to date with everyones videos and to see new content from new directors.

---
The fourm changed from back when so i dont know if im posting this in the right section, if i am however i apologize.
MrCoolDude

Re: AceofSpadesCommunity-Channel Reboot

Postby MrCoolDude » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:00 pm

It doesnt have to be sent in HD, but id like HD but since it is a big file when made into HD it can pass, ill convert into HD on my end.
MrCoolDude

Postby HoboHob » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:25 pm

I may submit some stuff.
HoboHob

Postby MrCoolDude » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Awsome thanks
MrCoolDude

Postby HoboHob » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Since my computer doesn't play sounds anymore I can't really play AoS all that well so.... No videos from me.

Stupid computer.
HoboHob

Postby MrCoolDude » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:50 am

Alright thx for showing some support though ^^
MrCoolDude

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion