Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Clan matchs

Have an idea for an event? Plan it out and get interest

Clan matchs

Postby LimitedWiKi » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:04 am

I think it would be good to have a clan tournement like just asample: Round 1 [zZz]vs[USAB]. Then anouher round 1 [MI]vs{TPK}. Then it goes to round 2. [zZz]vs[MI] and so on......… but that's not real. I think it will be fun with every match a clan match. Please if you like the idea just post and if you want to compet just speak for your clan. If this goes well I will I make the matches. But I won't make the time and date. The too clans figer that out and I have no idea how to host so most clans have a clan server so you can host on that

Teams competing:
[MI]
You just got killed by the biggest badess Aos play that every lived! You can't kill me because I just killed you motherF%#ker! When me and my members see you we will destroy you and teabag you until you are in hell!
LimitedWiKi

Re: Clan matchs

Postby mikuli » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:53 pm

I am not trying to be discouraging, but are you really trying to host a tournament without a server and no dates and times? You are not the first to make a thread like this, and the last time failed pretty horribly. So far, no one has been able to make a tournament work so that the clans arrange for the tournament matches themselves.

Come back with a well thought-out plan of how you're going to make this work, who's helping you, a server and a comprehensive set of tournament rules, and I'll get this tournament some visibility.
Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne
Join me in Tribes: Ascend! IGN: Mikuli
mikuli
Retired Staff Member

Postby XMysterious » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Great idea, but I'm short of with mikuli are you really trying to host a tournament without a server and no dates and times?
Also I'm with your side too so can you add {AGAN} to this idea. Good luck with this thread ;)
XMysterious
{AGAN} Leader

Postby Altoids » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:14 am

mikuli wrote:I am not trying to be discouraging, but are you really trying to host a tournament without a server and no dates and times? You are not the first to make a thread like this, and the last time failed pretty horribly. So far, no one has been able to make a tournament work so that the clans arrange for the tournament matches themselves.

Come back with a well thought-out plan of how you're going to make this work, who's helping you, a server and a comprehensive set of tournament rules, and I'll get this tournament some visibility.

He's usually like this. Don't worry, this is kinda normal.
Altoids
Komrade Member

Postby mikuli » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Altoids wrote:He's usually like this. Don't worry, this is kinda normal.

Yes, I'm afraid I'm aware of this. Anyway, yeah, looks like this month-old thread needs to be put down and left alone to rest in peace.
Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne
Join me in Tribes: Ascend! IGN: Mikuli
mikuli
Retired Staff Member

Return to Event Discussion