Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Pierwsza Polska strona Ace of Spades

Have an idea for an event? Plan it out and get interest

Pierwsza Polska strona Ace of Spades

Postby Lord » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Witam,
informacja ta kierowana jest do wszystkich osób z Polski grających w ace of spades :)
Powstała pierwsza, sprawnie działająca strona polskiego społeczeństwa - ace-spades.pl
Wielu z nas przyzna że gra jest niesamowita! Warto ją rozwijać. Nowości dostępne na stronie są po angielsku - dlatego u nas znajdziesz je przetłumaczone. Poza tym - masz problem z grą? możesz spytać po polsku na forum- łatwo i zrozumiale.
Już teraz znajdziesz kilka poradników do gry, jak zacząć, jak wgrać mody, jak zmienić nick i całą gamę innych porad!

Ekipa wciąż się kształtuje - powstaje Liga, poszukujemy doświadczonego administratora serwera znającego obsługę i zarządzenie.

Mamy już swój serwer! Na razie nie wielki (8x8) ale jest!

Zapraszamy!!

Ace-Spades.pl Team

----
translation:

Hi,
This information is directed to all persons of Polish players in ace of spades :)
We try to make, first, well-functioning side of the Polish society - ace-spades.pl

That the game is awesome! It should be developed. News available on the website are in English - that's why you'll find them translated. Besides - you have a problem with the game? you might ask in Polish- online-easy and understandable.
Right now you can find some guidance to the game, how to start, how to change skin, how to change the nickname and a whole range of other advice!

The team continues to shape - formed league, looking for an experienced server administrator who knows the operation and management.

We already have your server! So far, no large (8x8) but it is!
Lord

Re: Pierwsza Polska strona Ace of Spades

Postby Eden » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Kto polack
[BOSS]a spy banned for 15 minutes: Votekicked (not moveing like a lemon)
Eden

Re: Pierwsza Polska strona Ace of Spades

Postby Space101 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Eden wrote:Kto polack

JA JA JA
I'M GAY
Space101

Return to Event Discussion