Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

GBL server

Have an idea for an event? Plan it out and get interest

Re: GBL server

Postby CrisisFlarez » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:22 am

98% Of servers use pyspades....

CrisisFlarez

Postby HoboHob » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:34 am

mikuli wrote:Once a hacker, always a hacker - you never quite lose the stain you get from being caught. Your idea would, in my opinion, only work in a perfect world, where admins with enough time to keep an eye on them for months are plentiful. Did you really think a game or two could convince anyone? It's your word alone supporting your aquittal - and online, an ex-cheater's words or pledges are worth less than your average morning shit.

Only the time needed for your name and records to vanish from memory is enough. I'd advise keeping a very low profile.

~Just the $0.02 of a GBL admin

Completely false. I used to be an aimbotter, look where I am today.
HoboHob

Postby YourMom » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:42 am

HoboHob wrote:
mikuli wrote:Once a hacker, always a hacker - you never quite lose the stain you get from being caught. Your idea would, in my opinion, only work in a perfect world, where admins with enough time to keep an eye on them for months are plentiful. Did you really think a game or two could convince anyone? It's your word alone supporting your aquittal - and online, an ex-cheater's words or pledges are worth less than your average morning shit.

Only the time needed for your name and records to vanish from memory is enough. I'd advise keeping a very low profile.

You're...on the forums?
YourMom
[TSB] Member

Postby Mariokillu » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:51 am

HoboHob wrote:

Yes, because since you don't hack now but used to obviously makes what miki said false because you were the only reported hacker in history.
Mariokillu

Postby deathphantom1221 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 pm

This is the most retarted idea I have ever heard of. Unless you call the server something original it wont work. The hackers might prove to you that they stoped hacking in that server, then go back to hacking again.

P.S You guys better gbl me, im a hacker :D
Ign: [SPQR] Phantom
Timezone: A.E.S.T
deathphantom1221
[SPQR] Member

Previous

Return to Event Discussion