Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

small clans tournament

Have an idea for an event? Plan it out and get interest

small clans tournament

Postby jdrewlowery » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:50 am

if your in charge of a small clan and want a sub section fast this might help you .
i thought we should have a bunch of clan matchs and call it a tournament .
this is mostly for small clans that have alot of members and have beatin alot of clans like SPQR . we have almost 50 members and have beatin a bunch of clans including the komrades . to get in on this great deal you must have 10 members
and have won atleat 2 clan matchs . how ever i need someone ig in the community to host this event ! if you manage to beat all of the clans and make it to the top you can get a sub fourm . the ranking will go by the clans with the most kills
. have the leader of your clan pm the host with your highest # of kills . agin only small clans with atleast 5 ta 10 members that have won atleast 2 clan matchs . we still need a host too so please if you wanna host just repley to this post . i thought of this when my clan was talking aabout clans to go agnest so hat we could show the admins that we arent just a small clan . well i think this will prove who is the greatist small clan of them all . happy gameing and may the odds ever be in your favor :)
I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Re: small clans tournament

Postby ugotpiez » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:13 am

So, by winning, do you think the staff will just give your clan a subsection?

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby Varun » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Good luck with this. If SPQR is in it, then just give them the section. No need for for them to have to slaughter half the forums for a section. Oh, and I don't think that this will work.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby jdrewlowery » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:19 pm

to enter you will still have to fallow the mods um idk what ever they said u need to have a sub fourm . this probley wont happen so SPQR dosnt even need ta do this since we already have 40+ members
I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Postby Tin » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:04 pm

I still do not understand why is this topic made. Our "slaughter" will not grant us section. Being united, organised and mature will.
LinStar wrote:We all have feelings. That's a fact. Thank You!
Tin
[SPQR] Leader

Postby Derpy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:37 am

You DO have the mods approval for this, right?

I'm a brony, but not too far.

Why I choose to play AOS, and why I stay in it is a mystery to even me. Perhaps, when I grow older, I may discover that reason, and the answer to other questions of this game.
Derpy
[TSB] Member

Postby jdrewlowery » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Derpy wrote:You DO have the mods approval for this, right?

no , i only thought it would make SPQR look better to help us get a sub section . since we already have it though no need for the event . sure it would be cool though to see who is the best small clan
I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Return to Event Discussion