Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

~The Stormwind Infantry~

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: ~The Stormwind Infantry~

Postby PertevGap » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Fangedbeast wrote:
PertevGap wrote:My I.P. bullcockery is of the charts again. Be right back.

wat

My I.P. sometimes gets blocked by DNS banlist because its ever changing. I dunno why.
PertevGap

Postby XxXAtlanXxX » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Yeah, Atlans pc is repaired!
thx to demo for the sig-bars :)Image
The third one is from Fangedbeasts hand.
XxXAtlanXxX

Postby WolfENgang » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:28 pm

I've been thinking about this for a while. Heads up for the server to day because it was brilliant.
Also this what I was thinking about I know Fleischy and CowNorris Aka: Chuck@Norris.

So here goes this is wolfENgang.

IGN: WolfENgang- it Would be WolfENgang but if I know where to put tag it might take me till 0.76 proper release.

TimeZone: GMT +0 -0 same as CowNorris

My past clans: [DELTA] and [SOSP} it might still have my name on as leader don't worry I am no longer in the clan if you read but Deuce is really inactive so he hasn't edited it.

I will be completely with this clan I won't leave unless it goes down or I get kicked which I hope it doesn't come to.

Thank You for reading
WolfENgang.
AOS leaderboard Rank:21
WolfENgang

Postby cow » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Baumrinde24 decided to join another clan (B2), therefore we will assume that he no longer has the intention of joining the Stormwind Infantry. His trial will be halted and removed from the members roster in due time.

Please note that we do not accept:
-Clan hoppers and multiclanners

As for Wolf, after me and the rest of Stormwind discussed about your application. We have decided to dismiss your application. We do not see sufficient maturity in you and thus your trial will be terminated.
Last edited by cow on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
penispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispen| My Mods | Chuck Norris' Server| Chuck's Melee Server|penispenispenispenispenpenisnispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenis
cow

Postby WolfENgang » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:12 pm

I understand CowNorris.
AOS leaderboard Rank:21
WolfENgang

Postby Clawn » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:24 pm

How about me? I know that im not the best person in your clan, but yeah ... school started, and i have so little of free time, thats how life goes in Estonia, study at school, get home and start to work ... get indoors 10-11 at night, and then go to sleep... That sux ... Still givin my best to play with you guys!
Enemy shouting : "SNIPE THAT BASTARD!
*BOOOOM*
Clawn has killed xXxXxXxXx AKA counter sniper(Headshot)
Enemy again : "We need a Nuke, to take him out!

Getting hit by 4 airstrikes at same position is not cool at all -.-
Clawn

Postby miauhrrr » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:44 pm

I would like to join the Stormwind-infantry, because i played a lot on this server and a lot ace of spades and i would be happy to be in a clan.

IGN: miauhrrr
Timezone: GMT

I hope for an answer - miauhrrr

Ps.: I live in Austria
miauhrrr

Postby cow » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Clawn wrote:How about me? I know that im not the best person in your clan, but yeah ... school started, and i have so little of free time, thats how life goes in Estonia, study at school, get home and start to work ... get indoors 10-11 at night, and then go to sleep... That sux ... Still givin my best to play with you guys!

I understand. Your trial will be protracted until you could find time to play with us. :) Good luck with your life!

miauhrrr wrote:I would like to join the Stormwind-infantry, because i played a lot on this server and a lot ace of spades and i would be happy to be in a clan.

IGN: miauhrrr
Timezone: GMT

I hope for an answer - miauhrrr

Ps.: I live in Austria

Glad you liked our servers! gen.applejack :< Your trial will start today, in order for you to become a permanent member, you will need to collect 200 kills and leave evidence of that. (Screenshot, video).

Accepted as a temporary member.

Should you successfully pass the trial, you will be able to wear the Stormwind tags, you have 2 choices -
Sw~ / ~Sw at the front/end of your name; respectively
Sw@ / @Sw at the front/end of your name. respectively
penispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispen| My Mods | Chuck Norris' Server| Chuck's Melee Server|penispenispenispenispenpenisnispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenis
cow

Postby miauhrrr » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Here is the link to the pictures of my kills: http://imgur.com/a/OblqL

Lg miauhrrr
miauhrrr

Postby potifi » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:24 pm

miauhrrr wrote:Here is the link to the pictures of my kills: http://imgur.com/a/OblqL

Lg miauhrrr

Congratulations! You have completed the tasks of your trial period. Now you have to wait a week, and you are accepted as a permanent member! Feel free to post here, but most of us hang out on IRC, #Stormwindserver, #stormwind. If you dont know what is IRC, or how to join. Just send me a PM here in the forums and I will guide you. :)

Back to the internetz
[15:04] <@PABH> Neil Armstrong didn't experience everything.
[15:04] <@PABH> He never got a webcam session with Kodiak.
potifi

Postby Ch1ll4x333 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Behold, for I have arrived !!!
Ch1ll4x333

Postby Kaschie » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Hej I´m Kaschie and I want join ,Potifi should know me ^^
Kaschie

Postby cow » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:13 pm

In order for your entry into the clan, you need to follow the instructions on page 37. Make sure you read it thoroughly, and follow the application templates.
cow

Previous

Return to Clans