Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

CLOSED

Home of the AoS Clan scene

CLOSED

Postby Roxis45 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Ok so heres my idea. A brand new Clan with a name that we vote on. One of us hosts a server and makes it our training goof off server. We can make custom gun mods and skins. Every month we vote for new leader. We will have 5 classes listed below

Captian: Only elected for a month uses any gun. Leads assault to enemy intel and if dies assault falls back.
Assault: Uses SMG or shotgun. Usually attacks or retrieves enemy intel.
Scout: Our snipers use rifle or modded sniper or whatever, watches for enemys. Stay low and take out guys for us to advance.
Defenders: Use any weapon. Stay at our intel and build bunkers, guard towers, spider holes, trenches, etc.
Tunnelers: Use Spade mostly. Makes hidden tunnels to have assault advance through.

Those are the classes you can choose from. The ranks will be simple but as we get more bigger we can raise them and make more and such. Im looking for 14 and up (younger only if you can follow directions from captian). Thats pretty much it. I will make a web site at 10 people and im not the best with servers so i may not be able to run it but what ever leave suggestions in comment or reply or whatever and copy paste the fill out below this.

IGN:
Can you host server:
Extras(About yours self):

UPDATE* First person to join and run the server gets to be Captain. Second gets first choose of Class and max rank. And third gets Maxed Rank and choose class second.

NOTE* I wont be Captian unless I get voted just to put that out there. You cant multiclan.
Last edited by Roxis45 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roxis45
Roxis45

Re: NEW CLAN!

Postby Roxis45 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:34 pm

1 DAY TILL OFFER ENDS!
Roxis45
Roxis45

Return to Clans