Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

☁RCS Reigning Champions of the Sky☁ (Recommendation)

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: ☁RCS Reigning Champions of the Sky☁ (Recommendation)

Postby AeroKnight » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:12 am

Next RCS member to look at this, come on xat!!
IGN: [RCS]AeroKnight
Forums: AeroKnight
Clan: [RCS] Reigning Champions of the Sky
Battle Rank: Champion of the Sky
Clan Server: aos://245928056:32887
AeroKnight

Location: In the hidden Labyrinth deep underneath The Earth itself.

Postby PoisonedJuice » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:16 am

If the match is in a good hour I will be in
PoisonedJuice

Postby AeroKnight » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:20 am

SPIRAL IS THE 4TH LEADER OF RCS!!
AeroKnight

Postby Lexx » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:45 am

Wowsers... Four leaders.
Promise not to bleed on my suit, and I'll kill you quickly.
Lexx

Postby AeroKnight » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 am

A lot of Members = A lot of Leaders
AeroKnight

Postby Becool362 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:08 pm

Congratulations Spiral! :D

Make RCS Proud!

Make me Proud Spiral :)

Aeroknight you need to fix the Battle ranks as you copied and pasted Prices version straight in (i know :P) and you need to make it different to Prices design like i had it but how you have it the information is repeated twice and it will be needed to be fix.

Also i hate doing this but i just hate to see it when i have it neat but the colours in the battle ranks section are not the sub information and the Main information XD i suppose you dont know what im talking about :P

Here is a fix:
Code: Select all
[color=#00BFFF][size=200]Battle Ranks[/size][/color]

[color=#0080FF][size=150]Information:[/size][/color]
Battle Ranks are a way to rank up. If you're getting bored, or just want a bit of fun, you can challenge the clan leaders to a match.

If you win the match, you will be ranked up one battle rank. If we win however, you keep the rank you currently have.

There are 12 ranks to get, so don't worry. You can be fighting for a long time!! You cannot skip ranks.

[size=150][color=#0080FF]Ranks:[/color][/size]

Rainbow Dash is the Best Pony, No wait I am.
Becool362

Postby iamapotatoskin » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:35 pm

now we have 2 leaders from TRN and SKL, it makes it even :D
and congratz spiral :D
funny story, i think mum turned of the modem and if so my brother turned it back on :D pretty lucky because i just finished all of the Dr. Who episodes i had downloaded so now i have more, dont worry i'll get some sleep tonight/tomorrow morning
Click to ^ veiw [RCS]'s Page
Dashie is the best pony!
iamapotatoskin

Postby Becool362 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:05 pm

iamapotatoskin wrote:now we have 2 leaders from TRN and SKL, it makes it even :D
and congratz spiral :D
funny story, i think mum turned of the modem and if so my brother turned it back on :D pretty lucky because i just finished all of the Dr. Who episodes i had downloaded so now i have more, dont worry i'll get some sleep tonight/tomorrow morning

Ok... Random as anything XD

Plus I saw a Episode of doctor who and well.......... Nope never again XD

Rainbow Dash is the Best Pony, No wait I am.
Becool362

Postby Drake123 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 pm

I only trust some members in this clan such as Becool, Spiral, Lonely and dragon. I don't what is ur problem , but I don't have faith in any other members in this clan expect for the four members listed above. And I strongly agree that I shouldn't be banned because 1. I wasn't trying to make a clan , it was a page like Gasman10's {BAD] and still Gas was in TRN. Secondly, Whenever I ask for something, u guys never respond only Becool responds to my calls because he trys to make this better for the clan not the opposite like what you're doing right now and I thought that this clan was to 'Build more friendships and loyalty with other members' but that motto isn't happening now. I strongly suggest to pull up your game or just lock this clan.So please don't agree with me, the finally say is not guilty. END OF STORY.

By the way Quote this " This is my clan until the day I die"
-Raiden

Drake123

Postby Drake123 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Sorry for double post
But I decided to reapply

Application:
About yourself (30 Words): I love playing different sports especially Basketball and Football and I'm curious to play new sports such as Polo and Crocket. I'm an Asian guy that likes gaming and I dream to study Law and to become a successful lawyer. (39 words)
IGN (In Game Name): [RCS] Raiden
New IGN (With Clan Tag): [RCS] Raider
Favourite Weapon: Rifle
Game Style (Flanking, Assault , Sniper etc): Rage Killing
Past Clans: TRN
If so why did you leave: because Becool left
Why you want to join (20 Words or More): Because I'm a young and talented young bloke that likes to live life and I think that this clan makes my dreams come True!
Skype account (optional):darkcobra45
Email account (optional):[email protected]
Timezone/Country: AEST
Final Question!
Do you agree that you will be active on the forums and will always follow the rules or otherwise will be banned? Yes/No

Yes

Drake123

Postby ExplodingPie » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:28 pm

I hear MLP was closing. I was a member of MLP, so may i become a member? Or do i have to fill out the application yet again?
Im ExplodinPi
ExplodingPie

Postby iamapotatoskin » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:15 pm

ExplodingPie wrote:I hear MLP was closing. I was a member of MLP, so may i become a member? Or do i have to fill out the application yet again?
Im ExplodinPi

i'm pretty sure you don't have to but you'll have to wait for confirmation on that

@drake123 you are really getting on my nerves you know, at least you don't think i'm a friend, maybe ill start to show a little less mercy now, my answer in no because in real life there isn't such a thing as a second chance let alone a third. i don't care where you go just don't get in the way of the clan, or me. and fyi don't come to our clan and say that you ONLY trust 4 people and then say that we are the ones with problems, then you insult the clan on its own thread and say that we should 'pull up your game or just lock this clan'! PULL UP OUR GAME! your the one who was banned twice, and yet you come crawling back, just give up, just make your own clan because i'm sick of this, i'm not saying i'm sick of you i'm saying i'm sick of your type of personality, your the kind of person that thinks they can just do something and not consider the effect of what your doing, i bet you don't agree with me but it is true.

if its your clan until death then why did you get banned? after i made my pledge to becool back in PLC days i don't think i went and got myself banned, if your wondering what that pledge was it is; 'will you do everything and anything you can to help the clan?'

so, if i may, Application denied, you didn't follow the rules anyway, Recemendation only, and you didn't leave TRN, you were banned then you joined again and we got merged with SKL.

if i am too harsh i am truly sorry, but someone had to tell you, its a life lesson too so its better that you learn it in a AoS clan than from your future employer

EDIT
and if you think gasman is the same as you then you are a fool, no notification, no asking for approval, if you weren't multi-clanning then why were you the leader?

oh and dont even attept to re-join like last time, we (yes WE becool because i helped you) busted you last time and i bet we could do it again
Click to ^ veiw [RCS]'s Page
Dashie is the best pony!
iamapotatoskin

Previous

Return to Clans