Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[FL] clan The First Legion -Join Today!!

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: [FL] clan The First Legion -Join Today!!

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:48 pm

atosthewarrior wrote:
XTROKIANGOD wrote:Okay FL clan members. EVERYONE EVEN ATOS WARRIOR, You must post at least twice in a week or you will get a warning. EVEN GOES FOR ME. I will be counting.

ok but if you are on holidays with school ?

Then you post it that you can not come online and say your reason.

FalconX wrote:This is my application to [FL]

Current IGN(In-Game Name)-FalconX

New IGN(With the clan tag before your name and also {ClanRank} after it)-[FL]FalconX{TR}

Country-Australia

Time Zone-AEST +10

Reason For joining(at least 25 words)-I would like to join [FL] clan because it seems like a good organized clan with some nice friendly members and a clan that is on the rise to becoming big.

Age(tell the truth)-Im 13 turning 14in November

Favourite Weapon-It sorta depends on the map and because I generally play Arena it would be the smg and grenades

Play style-Eg. Camp,Rush etc-I am a rusher camping bores me I like a fast game where I can use grenades

Can you be active on aloha pk.arena all maps(Most used) or other aloha pk. servers? Aloha.pk Arena is the only sever I play on other than the odd game on Stooge Gamers but manily Arena all maps or Top ten maps

I hope my application gets in Thank you for my time.
Sincerely FalconX

Nice one Falcon. You are in and you are not a Tiro, you are a General Officer since I trust you. So make a point to change your name to [FL]FalconX{GO}
ImageImage
IGN:[FL]Xtroke{PSC}

Clan:The First Legion-JOIN TODAY

Clan tag: [FL]-Rank Tag-{PSC}

Weapon:RifleRifle/Smg/Shotgun depending on my mood.

Play Style: Tactician, Sniper, Freestyler
XTROKIANGOD

Postby FalconX » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:30 am

Ok cool thanks for accepting me and for the speedy responce
Fear the Falcon I will hunt you down like a mouse you can hide you can run it doesn't matter I will kill you
FalconX

Postby AwesomeGuy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:37 am

Hey Falcon good work on getting in and xtroke im only 10 and hey when are we gonna verse another clan.
AwesomeGuy

Postby AwesomeGuy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:38 am

Oh and xtroke Falcon will be a good player i normally play with him k thx
AwesomeGuy

Postby XXDARK1414 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:56 am

AwesomeGuy wrote:Oh and xtroke Falcon will be a good player i normally play with him k thx

Watch double posting AwesomeGuy try to edit if nobody else has posted after you (Just a suggestion)
IGN: [FL]XSnipe{GO}
Motto: Prepare to SNIPED by the SNIPEEE
FL: The First Legion, Ready for WAR
XXDARK1414

Location: Aiming at your head.....[FL]TheSnipeWTF killed______(HEADSHOT)

Postby UnknownGuy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:26 am

Xtroke Hows the clan going
IGN:Proz_Destroyer
Forums:UnknownGuy
Clan:[Proz] ArmyProz
K/D Ratio:3.76
I see you Mario
UnknownGuy

Postby FalconX » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:44 am

Im not sure if i have already posted this because i posted something it was their and then i come back and its not so this is something you could do maybe?To keep the clan more active and with members that actully play and look at the forums you should make it you must post atleast 1message a week on clan message and if you dont have a reason why i.e. had no internet computer was broken went on holidays etc... And if you dont post something within a week you get demoted and if it happens 2weeks in a row you have a chance of being kicked this is my idea you dont have to do it.
Fear the Falcon I will hunt you down like a mouse you can hide you can run it doesn't matter I will kill you
FalconX

Postby XXDARK1414 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:34 pm

FalconX wrote:Im not sure if i have already posted this because i posted something it was their and then i come back and its not so this is something you could do maybe?To keep the clan more active and with members that actully play and look at the forums you should make it you must post atleast 1message a week on clan message and if you dont have a reason why i.e. had no internet computer was broken went on holidays etc... And if you dont post something within a week you get demoted and if it happens 2weeks in a row you have a chance of being kicked this is my idea you dont have to do it.

We are already doing this if you don't post at least twice a week then you get WARNED
XXDARK1414

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:38 pm

AwesomeGuy wrote:Hey Falcon good work on getting in and xtroke im only 10 and hey when are we gonna verse another clan.

I do not know I have not really seen so many players online together. But we will really soon. As soon as we can get two more active players.

FalconX wrote:Ok cool thanks for accepting me and for the speedy responce

Yeah. No need to thank me. I should be thanking you, cause you chose to come to this clan. And remember to be ACTIVE and post at least TWICE A WEEK or else you can get banned. Again, I have good friends here, who I do not want to give WARNINGs to, but, I play by the rules, always so, yeah.

And UnknownGuy it is going pretty well.
ImageImage
IGN:[FL]Xtroke{PSC}

Clan:The First Legion-JOIN TODAY

Clan tag: [FL]-Rank Tag-{PSC}

Weapon:RifleRifle/Smg/Shotgun depending on my mood.

Play Style: Tactician, Sniper, Freestyler
XTROKIANGOD

Postby XXDARK1414 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Xtroke I love how you don't put your friends first. You are always putting rules before anything that's what I like.
XXDARK1414

Postby FalconX » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:38 pm

XTROKIANGOD wrote:
AwesomeGuy wrote:Hey Falcon good work on getting in and xtroke im only 10 and hey when are we gonna verse another clan.

I do not know I have not really seen so many players online together. But we will really soon. As soon as we can get two more active players.

FalconX wrote:Ok cool thanks for accepting me and for the speedy responce

Yeah. No need to thank me. I should be thanking you, cause you chose to come to this clan. And remember to be ACTIVE and post at least TWICE A WEEK or else you can get banned. Again, I have good friends here, who I do not want to give WARNINGs to, but, I play by the rules, always so, yeah.

And UnknownGuy it is going pretty well.

ok good that was the problem in my old clan ESIF we had a tonne of members but none ever played or said if they were leaving and the people that applied had only ever posted 1 thing meaning they never go on forums
FalconX

Postby AwesomeGuy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:22 am

Hey how do I go up rank just wonna know THX
AwesomeGuy

Postby TheEnderBow » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 am

Hi it is The_Ender_Bow and this is my application for [FL]

Current IGN(In-Game Name)-The_Ender_Bow
New IGN(With the clan tag before your name and also {ClanRank} after it)-[FL]The_Ender_Bow[TR]
Country-U.S.A
Time Zone-MTN. Time
Reason For joining(at least 25 words)-A Lot of cool people I meet on ace of spades are in this clan so I wish to join it. I am also new to clans and have never joined one and I would love to now. Thanks [FL], and I will so good skills for your clan.
Age(tell the truth)-11
Favourite Weapon- SMG, but play with others depending on game.
Play style-Eg. Camp,Rush etc- Rush but make sure not to get killed. rarely ever camp.
Can you be active on aloha pk.arena all maps(Most used) or other aloha pk. servers? Yes And I love aloha severs they are always the best.
TheEnderBow

Postby FalconX » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:29 am

TheEnderBow wrote:Hi it is The_Ender_Bow and this is my application for [FL]

Current IGN(In-Game Name)-The_Ender_Bow
New IGN(With the clan tag before your name and also {ClanRank} after it)-[FL]The_Ender_Bow[TR]
Country-U.S.A
Time Zone-MTN. Time
Reason For joining(at least 25 words)-A Lot of cool people I meet on ace of spades are in this clan so I wish to join it. I am also new to clans and have never joined one and I would love to now. Thanks [FL], and I will so good skills for your clan.
Age(tell the truth)-11
Favourite Weapon- SMG, but play with others depending on game.
Play style-Eg. Camp,Rush etc- Rush but make sure not to get killed. rarely ever camp.
Can you be active on aloha pk.arena all maps(Most used) or other aloha pk. servers? Yes And I love aloha severs they are always the best.

I recommend ender to FL he is a nice player seen around a few times and instead of calling me a hacker when i was doing good he said good job nice shot wow!! And things like that.
FalconX

Postby KingDeroy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:11 am

AwesomeGuy wrote:Hey how do I go up rank just wonna know THX

You pm Xtroke and say who you want to challenge for a higher rank
KingDeroy

PreviousNext

Return to Clans