Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[CWOD] Clan Thread

Home of the AoS Clan scene

[CWOD] Clan Thread

Postby mw3gamer » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:04 am

An explanation of how you plan to run your clan and how you make decisions.[/b] I wish to run it for people who have talent and skills at "Combat." And I want to have a chance as a leader

Your in-clan rules.[/b] No Spamming No Racism No Disrespectful comments No Inviting others

All clans must obey the forum rules when posting on the forum.[/b] No Spamming No Racism No Disrespectful comments

These are any additional rules.[/b] No Spamming No Racism No Disrespectful comments

Aims or goals.[/b] To get and find people with talent and have this post approved (more goals will be made)

Optionally, an introduction to your clan or some background information so that people can find out about you.[/b] My name is Chris. I Live in The United States Of America In Illinois and my time is 8:03 P.M. Right now Also I love games my life and my lovely girlfriend!
mw3gamer

Re: [CWOD] Clan Thread

Postby SRL » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 am

There's much more to making a clan thread than this. You didn't even copy the bold command right. It needs to be a little bit more organized, and more people are likely to join a clan whose leader took a good deal of his time to make even a half-decent clan summary, as well as a good entry requirements list.

I also see you've tried to get this clan off the ground more times than many care to count. Read. It helps, especially on forums with a decent amount of rules.
SRL
{AGAN} Member

Postby USABxBOOYO » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:25 am

@mw3gamer

What are you doing? You've created FIVE threads, all of them saying the same thing, for your clan. Choose which one you want to keep, or else I'm deleting all of them. And if you want a sub-section, your clan needs to be active on these forums. If you just say "Well I have these many members on PS3", that means absolutely nothing if none of them actually post on these forums.
USABxBOOYO
Global Moderator

Postby Found » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:42 am

Ugh. I'm a grammar deuce but I'm to bored to do all the spelling mistakes.
Found

Postby mw3gamer » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:59 pm

I just want the recent one you guys keep f*** telling me to start over and make a new one!
mw3gamer

Postby mw3gamer » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:01 am

SRL wrote:...

There's much more to making a clan thread than this. You didn't even copy the bold command right. It needs to be a little bit more organized, and more people are likely to join a clan whose leader took a good deal of his time to make even a half-decent clan summary, as well as a good entry requirements list.

I also see you've tried to get this clan off the ground more times than many care to count. Read. It helps, especially on forums with a decent amount of rules.

Dude your not a moderator so get the duck off my shit.
mw3gamer

Postby Lastman » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:22 am

There's no reason to bag SRL out, I mean just because he isn't a mod doesn't mean he can't give advise?
Also I know that he has a good idea about clans :D .... And it's not anybody else's fault you made 5 threads
So just stay calm
:S
Thanks
Lastman
[C.A.M.B] Leader

Postby mw3gamer » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:28 am

I didn't bag him i simply told him to get off my shit he is bitching at me so he can get off my post.
mw3gamer

Postby mw3gamer » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:30 am

O and USAB here's the one I want to stay. The rest can go. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15804

Please avoid posting back-to-back messages. Instead, use the 'edit' feature to add to your last post.
-Talent
mw3gamer

Postby Altoids » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:42 am

#ontopic: mw3gamer: Stick to one clan thread. Learn to delete other threads to avoid spam.

#offtopic: Didn't this guy get rejected from [USAB] 3 times because of a poor application?
Altoids
Komrade Member

Postby mw3gamer » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:51 am

Dude if I knew how to delete post THIS WOULDN'T BE HERE.
mw3gamer

Postby SilentGunna » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:21 am

mw3gamer wrote:
SRL wrote:...

Dude your not a moderator so get the duck off my shit.

Now that's just rude. He doesn't have to be a moderator to give you some tips and advice, so there's no need for unnecessary negativity. So here's some advice, how about you treat people with respect and at least TRY to follow the forum rules.
Ingame name: [DELTA]Paingel
"You live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -Harvey Dent
SilentGunna
[DELTA] Member

Postby Talent » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:41 am

If you have (helpful) advice to give concerning someone's clan thread, it's best to send it in the form of a PM.

As requested, your thread has moved here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15804
Talent
Global Moderator

Return to Clans