Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[TS] Tactical Sirens! NOW RECRUITING!!

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: [TS] Tactical Sirens! NOW RECRUITING!!

Postby Paraphren » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Zer0XxXThund3r wrote:IGN-Zer0XxXThund3r

New IGN-I guess "[TS]Zer0XxXThund3r" (I've never been in a clan before)

Favorite Gun(WHY)-Sniper(I like long ranged attacks and i got a skin that puts a scope on it)

Time Zone-not sure but its the same as New York and I think north California or Carolina.

Will you be on aloha.pk servers?- I'm always on aloha.pk servers, but there's a lot of hackers.

Why did you pick this clan to apply to?-Well I wanted to join a clan and you guys where the first ones and since I'm new to clans a small one is better for me.

Tell us about yourself(say more than usual, we want to get to know you.)-Well I don't like to talk about my self (it makes me fell selfish) but I'm a lazy ass nerd, I don't know how to tell if I'm good or not but i get 44+ kills in arena games. I would help anyone if I know the answer or if I can do it if not i would tell them a person that can. I'm not really all that social but I talk and I scream a lot when playing. LOL well that's all I hope to be join the clan and be a great part of it.

i think your name is too long :_. , but try it with [TS]Zer0XThund3r :D
profil is locked
Paraphren

Postby LaurenTS » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Favorite Gun(WHY)-Sniper(I like long ranged attacks and i got a skin that puts a scope on it)

Time Zone-not sure but its the same as New York and I think north California or Carolina.

Will you be on aloha.pk servers?- I'm always on aloha.pk servers, but there's a lot of hackers.

Why did you pick this clan to apply to?-Well I wanted to join a clan and you guys where the first ones and since I'm new to clans a small one is better for me.

Tell us about yourself(say more than usual, we want to get to know you.)-Well I don't like to talk about my self (it makes me fell selfish) but I'm a lazy ass nerd, I don't know how to tell if I'm good or not but i get 44+ kills in arena games. I would help anyone if I know the answer or if I can do it if not i would tell them a person that can. I'm not really all that social but I talk and I scream a lot when playing. LOL well that's all I hope to be join the clan and be a great part of it.

Yea, your name is too long to fit in the IGN spot. Maybe you can change it to a shorter name like Zer0XxX or Thund3r! I like this post, and it's ok that you dont want to talk about yourself, that is normal. I just started this clan maybe 3 days ago and I already have 5 people, so I don't think this clan will be that small hah! Welcome to Tactical Sirens! :D for now I wont put your name up before you decide on a shorter name :P
You say Hack, I say SKILL!
LaurenTS

Postby Paraphren » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:17 pm

LaurenTS wrote:

Yea, your name is too long to fit in the IGN spot. Maybe you can change it to a shorter name like Zer0XxX or Thund3r! I like this post, and it's ok that you dont want to talk about yourself, that is normal. I just started this clan maybe 3 days ago and I already have 5 people, so I don't think this clan will be that small hah! Welcome to Tactical Sirens! :D for now I wont put your name up before you decide on a shorter name :P

WAAAHH ; UNFAAIR Q,Q ... damned , it was wronge to leave LS .... i will wait 1- 2 month, then i will go my lone way :D

grow and grow clan ,

have a nice day , boss

-ScoRaptor
profil is locked
Paraphren

Postby LaurenTS » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:24 pm

:D thanks guys since I was out of school for two days I have alot of makeup work, I'll be on a little bit later than usual!
Ok scopo, I hope that one day our clans will be as good as LS!
LaurenTS

Postby Socrates » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Heyo! Socrates here! Just out of curiousity, when are you guys usually on the TS IRC channel? Or just online in general?
Contrary to popular belief on AoS, it actually IS possible to get a headshot WITHOUT hacking. Who would've guessed?
Socrates

Postby LaurenTS » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Socrates wrote:Heyo! Socrates here! Just out of curiousity, when are you guys usually on the TS IRC channel? Or just online in general?

Well Tye is in Cali, so she will be on around 5-9 her time, but idk about the IRC, I'm usually on but not now because I have to do alot of school work I'll get on but I wont type as fast because I'm on my Iphone! I'll ask the TS members and get some times!
LaurenTS

Postby Zer0XxXThund3r » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Paraphren wrote:
LaurenTS wrote:

WAAAHH ; UNFAAIR Q,Q ... damned , it was wronge to leave LS .... i will wait 1- 2 month, then i will go my lone way :D

grow and grow clan ,

have a nice day , boss

-ScoRaptor

Ok I always use this IGN but I use Zer0 so [TS]Zer0 and I still hope to join the clan.
Zer0XxXThund3r

Postby LaurenTS » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Welcome Zer0!!!! We now have 5 Sirens!
LaurenTS

Postby tyetoocute » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:22 pm

LaurenTS wrote:
Socrates wrote:Heyo! Socrates here! Just out of curiousity, when are you guys usually on the TS IRC channel? Or just online in general?

Well Tye is in Cali, so she will be on around 5-9 her time, but idk about the IRC, I'm usually on but not now because I have to do alot of school work I'll get on but I wont type as fast because I'm on my Iphone! I'll ask the TS members and get some times!

I get home at like 3:30 my time soo yeah i be on 5-9
tyetoocute

Postby Paraphren » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:27 pm

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_DE.aspx
this is what i want *.*
a perfect website to see the time in other countries .... i hope it can help for clan matches and meetings :D i will use it
profil is locked
Paraphren

Postby Zer0XxXThund3r » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:17 am

LaurenTS wrote:Welcome Zer0!!!! We now have 5 Sirens!

Omg I never tough I would be a siren is there a way that you guys communicate trouw mic. sorry for spelling not much on the writing side of English. Also it's good to be here. Sooooo when do we play :)
Zer0XxXThund3r

Postby LaurenTS » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:54 am

Zer0XxXThund3r wrote:
LaurenTS wrote:Welcome Zer0!!!! We now have 5 Sirens!

Omg I never tough I would be a siren is there a way that you guys communicate trouw mic. sorry for spelling not much on the writing side of English. Also it's good to be here. Sooooo when do we play :)

Well the other night we did do a videochat with some people. We can do that, but without the video its just talking! As for the IRC, its just for typing which is ok if you don't want to talk. Why didn't you think that you would ever become a Siren? This clan is new, and I just want some people that are nice. That doesn't mean I'll accept everyone that applies but it just means that if I see people that are nice and don't have a bad history of violence/being kicked then they are pretty much set! I want activity though! You are posting a good amount, keep that up as long as eveyone posts at least once a day (but no like double posting/ triple posting in a row) then we are a pretty good clan already! As for a time when we play, I couldn't today because I was sick out of school for two days and I had to finish all of my make-up work. Plus tonights hw PLUS study PLUS do extra credit xD And I have to read for 30 minutes or so, well I try because I really like reading. I don't want to carry this post too long for it to be a TL;DR post (too long; don't read)

The one thing is that Tye and Acehunter, PLEASE start becoming active on the thread, and Socrates, you were just added yesterday I think so just keep up with your posting pace :P Thanks guys for all of the support and remember, If you guys want to organize a clan match (probably not this early xD) or get a server up then tell me. I tried to get a server up but I couldn't so if anyone knows a server that I can be admin on and can be our server then tell me hahah I'm pretty sure that we can use the LS server (I'm just not admin) But we can just do a 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 or just practice :P Happy Hunting ^_^
LaurenTS

Postby tyetoocute » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 am

hmmmmm k ^_^
tyetoocute

Postby BadAiming » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:43 pm

I still LUV YA.
PS.Would you please come to IRC?
BadAiming

Postby tyetoocute » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:33 am

OMG When I Get On That Ish its boring
tyetoocute

PreviousNext

Return to Clans