Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[TS] Tactical Sirens! NOW RECRUITING!!

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: [TS] Tactical Sirens! NOW RECRUITING!!

Postby LaurenTS » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:37 pm

AeroKnight wrote:Sure, as a matter of fact, let's say that now, PM me when you get we'll go 7 members, and we will be allies, sound good?

No offence to you but I want to know the clan well enough! I'll pm you when I get 7 members but it's no garentee. We will talk about it, maybe on the TS IRC but I have to go to the doctors because I have what is going around. Ill be on by 11:30 am (Est)
You say Hack, I say SKILL!
LaurenTS

Postby AeroKnight » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:13 pm

I am in Australia BTW
IGN: [RCS]AeroKnight
Forums: AeroKnight
Clan: [RCS] Reigning Champions of the Sky
Battle Rank: Champion of the Sky
Clan Server: aos://245928056:32887
AeroKnight

Location: In the hidden Labyrinth deep underneath The Earth itself.

Postby BadAiming » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:05 pm

I LUV YOU LAUREN
BadAiming

Postby LaurenTS » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:38 pm

BadAiming wrote:I LUV YOU LAUREN

Hate* <3
LaurenTS

Postby Paraphren » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:07 pm

hmmmm , i really want a own clan D: but i dont want to leave LS besaue i'm afraid that i stand alone DD: and i'm not a clan hopper .. gooooooood damniiiit lauren , i miss you Y_Y

D}:
D|:
profil is locked
Paraphren

Postby LaurenTS » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Paraphren wrote:hmmmm , i really want a own clan D: but i dont want to leave LS besaue i'm afraid that i stand alone DD: and i'm not a clan hopper .. gooooooood damniiiit lauren , i miss you Y_Y

D}:
D|:

As Kibbelz said, Ledyr Syndicate is for the 'ledyrs' to go off and start their own clan. I miss you to!!! Gah!! But if you want to you can come to my clan as a little like 'base' before you start your own clan. You don't have to, but I'm always here if you need someone to help you clan wise or like talking wise xD

Sirens, we need to become active I don't know if you guys are reading this, I hope so. If you are you can spread the word of TS! Don't say 'Oh yeah you will get in 100%' because it depends on the person! I only have a head cold so I will still be active. I still have school so it might be a little busy, but if you ask a question, I'll get to it probably that day!
LaurenTS

Postby AeroKnight » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:29 pm

LaurenTS wrote:
AeroKnight wrote:Sure, as a matter of fact, let's say that now, PM me when you get we'll go 7 members, and we will be allies, sound good?

No offence to you but I want to know the clan well enough! I'll pm you when I get 7 members but it's no garentee. We will talk about it, maybe on the TS IRC but I have to go to the doctors because I have what is going around. Ill be on by 11:30 am (Est)

See, this is what I detected from this clan, one that wouldn't just accept an alliance with a large clan.
Tell me your time zone (GMT + SOMETHING) and I will be able to get a chat time organized ;)
Good job, I am pretty impressed.
AeroKnight

Postby LaurenTS » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:15 pm

AeroKnight wrote:
LaurenTS wrote:

See, this is what I detected from this clan, one that wouldn't just accept an alliance with a large clan.
Tell me your time zone (GMT + SOMETHING) and I will be able to get a chat time organized ;)
Good job, I am pretty impressed.

I'm around GMT +1 or +2 I never can remember. Thank you! I erally want this clan to go far and I don't want to dive into things that I am not sure about!
LaurenTS

Postby AeroKnight » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:18 pm

That's the impressive thing.
I am GMT +9.5
AeroKnight

Postby Kibblez » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:43 pm

LaurenTS wrote:
Socrates wrote:IGN- Socrates
New IGN- [TS] Socrates
Favorite Gun(WHY)- Rifle, one shot, one kill (most the time xD nobody's perfect right?) and theres something thats just so satifying about getting headshots.. dunno what but its definatly addicting.
Time Zone- US (MT) Time [moutain time zone]
Will you be on aloha.pk servers?- Yeah aloha.pk servers are always my favorite. Im on them a lot (usually on inflitration but I like arena and CTF a lot too)
Why did you pick this clan to apply to?- New clan, figured why not? Ive never joined a clan before. It just never appealed towards me but suddenly the though of clan wars and working together as a team and a single unit sounded.. fun :D
Tell us about yourself(say more than usual, we want to get to know you.)- La de da de da hmm.. Names Socrates. Yes the same name as the old 1,000 year old dude who killed himself. Been playing AoS for a little while now but haven't exactly bothered much with the forums. It always seemed like the same topic kept coming up over and over again and no new interesting ideas so I never really look on the forums. However Im trying to get more active on them.. kinda. I love sniping, but every once an awhile I'll pull out the smg just for kicks and giggles. Dont like dying much. Its depressing. Especially when your head gets blown off.. it put a rather gruesome image in my mind. So I try my best not to die (but hey, once again, I'm nowhere near perfect so don't expect me to be immortal please). Building has always been thrilling to me, but sadly because of griefers I don't do it much anymore. Just the basic stuff. Don't know what else to say other than I'd be happy to join TS. Sounds like you're a great leader and it'd be an honor to fight under your command.

EDIT: Oops almost forgot, I also LOVE camouflage, or in other words making my sniping positions unoticable to anyone unless they are purposely searching for them. Its fun ^^ I like that little feeling I get inside knowing I have several secret tunnels unknown to the enemy. Oh and sorry for the long post.

Wow, I LOVE this application!! I have seen you, you are pretty good! It's ok if it is a long post, the more words, the better. It helps me get to know you better. I will be getting a server and then you can build greif-free. You can make god blocks so its impossible to break unless you are in god mode! I can't wait to see you in aloha.pk servers and on the forums/irc!! Welcome to Tactical Sirens!

Wow. TL;DR POSTS FTW!!!! :D

Looks like everything is coming along nicely Lauren! I'm very happy for you((:
This will be a terrific clan xD We'll have to have a clan match sometime :)

P.S. Don't make any alliances until you are sure you can stand firmly on your feet as both a leader and a clan. You're making the right move with waiting.
And don't, ever, let ANYONE shove you around or pressure you into a decision.

Best regards,
Kibblez
Founder of Ledyr Syndicate
LS will be reopening by November 15th, 2012 -- Those of you wishing to take a stand may send me an application via Private Message. Keep in touch on our IRC: #LS.Public
Kibblez

Postby LaurenTS » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Kibblez wrote:Wow. TL;DR POSTS FTW!!!! :D

P.S. Don't make any alliances until you are sure you can stand firmly on your feet as both a leader and a clan. You're making the right move with waiting.

Best regards,
Kibblez

Hah, thanks Kibz. It REALLY means alot if you say something is going to go far! I wont let anoyone push me around, I'm a tough girl lol I can say 'no' if I really think that its the right answer. The only clan I would really make an alliance with is LS! I only really trust that clan. I wish that I didn't leave at times but I know that this clan will be a pretty good clan considering that I have Tye xD I hope that LS keeps doing good and I can't wait until that clan match >:D
LaurenTS

Postby LaurenTS » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:00 am

LaurenTS wrote:
Kibblez wrote:Wow. TL;DR POSTS FTW!!!! :D

Best regards,
Kibblez

Hah, thanks Kibz. It REALLY means alot if you say something is going to go far! I wont let anoyone push me around, I'm a tough girl lol I can say 'no' if I really think that its the right answer. The only clan I would really make an alliance with is LS! I only really trust that clan. I wish that I didn't leave at times but I know that this clan will be a pretty good clan considering that I have Tye xD I hope that LS keeps doing good and I can't wait until that clan match >:D

Oh and anyone that wants to talk, I'll be on the IRC untill 8:00 pm(EST)
LaurenTS

Postby SnickleFritz » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:28 am

Lauren im pretty sure in the future we'll have an alliance jsut bc your cool with everyoen in LS and it would eb a storng one! GL again!! :) see you in-game soon!
Max Kills:276
Max Kill Streak:21
IGN:[INV]MR.FRITZ

With death’s fiery breath about me, I defy thee for the final time. Farewell!
SnickleFritz

Postby Paraphren » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:19 am

AND ME D: no allied with VR ? Q.Q
profil is locked
Paraphren

Postby Zer0XxXThund3r » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:23 am

IGN-Zer0XxXThund3r

New IGN-I guess "[TS]Zer0XxXThund3r" (I've never been in a clan before)

Favorite Gun(WHY)-Sniper(I like long ranged attacks and i got a skin that puts a scope on it)

Time Zone-not sure but its the same as New York and I think north California or Carolina.

Will you be on aloha.pk servers?- I'm always on aloha.pk servers, but there's a lot of hackers.

Why did you pick this clan to apply to?-Well I wanted to join a clan and you guys where the first ones and since I'm new to clans a small one is better for me.

Tell us about yourself(say more than usual, we want to get to know you.)-Well I don't like to talk about my self (it makes me fell selfish) but I'm a lazy ass nerd, I don't know how to tell if I'm good or not but i get 44+ kills in arena games. I would help anyone if I know the answer or if I can do it if not i would tell them a person that can. I'm not really all that social but I talk and I scream a lot when playing. LOL well that's all I hope to be join the clan and be a great part of it.
Zer0XxXThund3r

PreviousNext

Return to Clans