Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[TS] Tactical Sirens! NOW RECRUITING!!

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: [TS] Tactical Sirens! NOW RECRUITING!!

Postby TopHat » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:43 am

Jorell55 wrote:
Jorell55 wrote:IGN- Jorell
New IGN-[TS}Jorell
Favorite Gun(WHY)- SMG SPRAY DOOD
Time Zone-i live i CA
Past Clans?(WHY you left)-LS is dead(for 4-6 weeks)
Will you be on aloha.pk servers?-Yes
Why did you pick this clan to apply to?-This is a successful clan.It already has 13 members in I don't know how many weeks or days
Tell us about yourself(say more than usual, we want to get to know you.)-I am 10 as i said...and I like family guy.I know some members here such as Lauren and Twrex(GoDucks) and yeah i could write more but i'm lazy and have no life :D

i will most likely be rejected(maybe) so yeah this is my app...

and ignore the sigs(i will take them out):P

My grammer deuce ness is about to explode.

TopHat

Location: Where everyone wears Top hats, monocles, canes, and tuxedos.

Postby LaurenTS » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:05 am

New IGN-[TS}Jorell
Time Zone-i live i CA
Why did you pick this clan to apply to?-This is a successful clan.It already has 13 members in I don't know how many weeks or days
Tell us about yourself(say more than usual, we want to get to know you.)-I am 10 as i said...and I like family guy.I know some members here such as Lauren and Twrex(GoDucks) and yeah i could write more but i'm lazy and have no life :D

You are accepted! Welcome to Tactical Sirens! If this is a side clan while waiting for LS, that would make me sad. D:

You say Hack, I say SKILL!
LaurenTS

Postby TopHat » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:13 am

Yay! Welcome jorell :D i have cake here somewhere...

TopHat

Location: Where everyone wears Top hats, monocles, canes, and tuxedos.

Postby Migho55 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:53 am

New IGN-[TS}Jorell
Time Zone-i live i CA
I recommend jorell, i have played with him few times!

I Respect, Love and Value Everyone, even my enemies!

I`m gonna KILL you someday!
Migho55

Postby Migho55 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:55 am

umm... Sorry for double posting, but i did prewiew that so now i say what i had to say: I recommend jorell :)
I Respect, Love and Value Everyone, even my enemies!

I`m gonna KILL you someday!
Migho55

Postby Evildandis » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Why Jorell SHOULD NOT be in our clan.

- rages way tooo much, more than TYE
-acts immature for his age
- can be rude to others sometimes
-came here because LS died
Jorell is a good player but he needs to work on raging less, being more mature and being nicer.

P.S Dont hate on me Jorell but Im trying to make you a better player in the AoS community.
Evildandis

Postby Neurofunk » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Evildandis wrote:Why Jorell SHOULD NOT be in our clan.

- rages way tooo much, more than TYE
-acts immature for his age
- can be rude to others sometimes
-came here because LS died
Jorell is a good player but he needs to work on raging less, being more mature and being nicer.

P.S Dont hate on me Jorell but Im trying to make you a better player in the AoS community.

hm the ONLy problem i have with Jorell is the DOUBLEPOST thing , but not more O.o
FEAR THE REPTILES
Neurofunk

Postby Socrates » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Jorell55 wrote:

At first I didn't notice this on the very bottom of his application because he went crazy with the enter key and put it was down there. Jorell, my friend, doing this shows either 1 of 2 things in my opinion:
#1:(the least likely one) You have extremely low self-confidence in yourself and in your ability to be accepted into this clan (and yes I do know that you put a "maybe" in back of it).
#2: Your doing what almost everybody does.. trying to get what I like to call "pity points". Its common in cartoons where the wannabe ninja bows down to some ninja master saying how he's not worthy to be in his presence and whatnot. If you think your not worthy then why bother showing up? Or in this case why bother applying...

Sorry for being mean Jorell I honestly meant no harm by this. Just try and show some confidence in yourself yes? I don't like people who don't have confidence in themselves and try to apply for something anyways. If your going to apply for a job or a position you should be confident in your ability to do what the job or position requires you to do. And not aim for "pity points". Anyways cheers!

Oh and again, sorry. Theres just some things that annoy me a lot.. ugh. Haha I just noticed how long this post is.. oops. Sorry Lauren I'll delete or change this if you want me too.
Contrary to popular belief on AoS, it actually IS possible to get a headshot WITHOUT hacking. Who would've guessed?
Socrates

Postby AWhiteGuy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Socrates wrote:
Jorell55 wrote:

At first I didn't notice this on the very bottom of his application because he went crazy with the enter key and put it was down there. Jorell, my friend, doing this shows either 1 of 2 things in my opinion:
#1:(the least likely one) You have extremely low self-confidence in yourself and in your ability to be accepted into this clan (and yes I do know that you put a "maybe" in back of it).
#2: Your doing what almost everybody does.. trying to get what I like to call "pity points". Its common in cartoons where the wannabe ninja bows down to some ninja master saying how he's not worthy to be in his presence and whatnot. If you think your not worthy then why bother showing up? Or in this case why bother applying...

Sorry for being mean Jorell I honestly meant no harm by this. Just try and show some confidence in yourself yes? I don't like people who don't have confidence in themselves and try to apply for something anyways. If your going to apply for a job or a position you should be confident in your ability to do what the job or position requires you to do. And not aim for "pity points". Anyways cheers!

Oh and again, sorry. Theres just some things that annoy me a lot.. ugh. Haha I just noticed how long this post is.. oops. Sorry Lauren I'll delete or change this if you want me too.

Why would you delete it? TL;DR posts are nice, if they have a point (which yours does :P).

AWhiteGuy

Postby Evildandis » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:29 pm

what are TL;DR posts?
Evildandis

Postby AWhiteGuy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Evildandis wrote:what are TL;DR posts?

TL;DR = too long; didn't read :P

AWhiteGuy

Postby LaurenTS » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Ok I have some things to change, Jorell you are on the Silencers position, just because that you are immature, and you are 9... I want atleast 10 yr olds, so I'm deciding whether or not to dismiss you from TS

Socrates, you are so responible and I love TL;DR posts. You are given the choice of becoming a mod. I say a choice because I know that you are busy and that you might not have time to do some things a normal mod will be able to do.

TY Tedd for watching my clan, it helps, I have school for like ever and I can't reply to every post. Thanks guys for being patient with me. Happy Head-hunting ^_^
You say Hack, I say SKILL!
LaurenTS

Postby AWhiteGuy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:23 pm

LaurenTS wrote:Ok I have some things to change, Jorell you are on the Silencers position, just because that you are immature, and you are 9... I want atleast 10 yr olds, so I'm deciding whether or not to dismiss you from TS

Socrates, you are so responible and I love TL;DR posts. You are given the choice of becoming a mod. I say a choice because I know that you are busy and that you might not have time to do some things a normal mod will be able to do.

TY Tedd for watching my clan, it helps, I have school for like ever and I can't reply to every post. Thanks guys for being patient with me. Happy Head-hunting ^_^

<3

AWhiteGuy

Postby Evildandis » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Nobody answered my question. What are TL;DR Posts?
Evildandis

Postby Neurofunk » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:28 pm

AWhiteGuy wrote:
Evildandis wrote:what are TL;DR posts?

TL;DR = too long; didn't read :P

isn't this a answer `??
FEAR THE REPTILES
Neurofunk

PreviousNext

Return to Clans