Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Lock this Thread Please.

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: [TRN] TuRneD ~Now Recruiting~

Postby Drake123 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:37 am

alvin230 wrote:I haven't been playing ace of spades for nearly 2 weeks now.
I have a bad news and a good news.

Good News: I had a great time in China staying here at the village where here are chinese tv showss about war and stuff. This is leading to the bad nws.

Bad News: War may begin with America and Japan. America is greedy that China has lots of money. Now Japan wants to take part of China. So first probably they need to attack us. They just want a small island where there are loads of resources. I hope they do not start a war on land and stuff. That island is owned by China. Past years China had have wars with Japan and it was just a CATASTROPHE (my favourite word). Now I think it's kinda revenge. War may begin soon again as the same reason. Last thing is that America is supporting Japan just because they want money and not return what the money they borrowed from China. so they don't need to return the money back.

I'm said I that I am missing out in events of this TRN clan. I cant go on youtube because of the government and I don't think i can get the game on this computer that I do not belong.

Dragon You're back from Gaungzhou,China, I missed you man you never communicated with me man and I was so worried bro. BTW, Becool didn't believe me that you went to Gaunfzhou and he thought it was a rumor, So Please Dragon tell Becool that you've went to China a fortnight ago. Also Dragon, Can I cone to your house on on Friday just to see you , Please :)

- Raiden

Drake123

Postby alvin230 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:06 am

Drake123 wrote:
alvin230 wrote:I haven't been playing ace of spades for nearly 2 weeks now.
I have a bad news and a good news.

Good News: I had a great time in China staying here at the village where here are chinese tv showss about war and stuff. This is leading to the bad nws.

Bad News: War may begin with America and Japan. America is greedy that China has lots of money. Now Japan wants to take part of China. So first probably they need to attack us. They just want a small island where there are loads of resources. I hope they do not start a war on land and stuff. That island is owned by China. Past years China had have wars with Japan and it was just a CATASTROPHE (my favourite word). Now I think it's kinda revenge. War may begin soon again as the same reason. Last thing is that America is supporting Japan just because they want money and not return what the money they borrowed from China. so they don't need to return the money back.

I'm said I that I am missing out in events of this TRN clan. I cant go on youtube because of the government and I don't think i can get the game on this computer that I do not belong.

Dragon You're back from Gaungzhou,China, I missed you man you never communicated with me man and I was so worried bro. BTW, Becool didn't believe me that you went to Gaunfzhou and he thought it was a rumor, So Please Dragon tell Becool that you've went to China a fortnight ago. Also Dragon, Can I cone to your house on on Friday just to see you , Please :)

- Raiden

That's still wrong. I am not back yet. I am at a village in another place called Czengzhou.
Clan: TuRnEd
IGN: [TRN]Dragon300
alvin230

Postby Becool362 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:12 am

Drake i said nothing at the time. I didn't particually care at time i was more angry at you becuase how i kicked you from the clan and then you tryed to act like a newbie but yet i knew it was you all along.

My mood about you

Rainbow Dash is the Best Pony, No wait I am.
Becool362

Postby Drake123 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:27 am

Becool362 wrote:Drake i said nothing at the time. I didn't particually care at time i was more angry at you becuase how i kicked you from the clan and then you tryed to act like a newbie but yet i knew it was you all along.

My mood about you

Becool,

You said to me that I was making up rumors and that a close friend of yours which was eventually Spiral agreed that I was making up false information during the detective scenes. Please Becool, just admit that you said these things in the first place and BTW, I wasn't acting like a newbie, it was my cousin who went on my account without permission and multi-posted :( and I could tell you guys in that time because I knew you'll never accept me again.

My Mood about you
Last edited by Drake123 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drake123

Postby mor0006 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:13 am

Hay Guys
[ULC]Lightning here
I just wanted to tell your clan that [TRN]Lonely has being rude two one of our clan members.Could he stop being mean to our clan he we will report him.Will only report him if he does it more to our clan members.I am sorry about this
THANKS LIGHTNING
YOU WILL NOT STAY ALIVE BECAUSE I WILL KILL U WITH
MY EPIC BOTTLE OF COKE........................ WAIT WHAT.
JOIN ULC TODAY
mor0006

Postby Drake123 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:17 am

mor0006 wrote:Hay Guys
[ULC]Lightning here
I just wanted to tell your clan that [TRN]Lonely has being rude two one of our clan members.Could he stop being mean to our clan he we will report him.Will only report him if he does it more to our clan members.I am sorry about this
THANKS LIGHTNING

That is very shameful Lonely, I expected better from you solider. Also lightning, what did Lonely do that is every rude and did he insult another member via Hamachi or something. Please tell me the full incident regarding Lonely and I'll take matters with him on the first day back from the School Holidays.I strongly believe that we should take fast action and should demote Lonely to a lower rank know as recuit and one more time bad report than he shall be evicted out of this clan. That was my thoughts and I'm still waiting for the upper council to have a say in this drama.

My reaction towards this matter:
-Raiden

Drake123

Postby SpiralExodus1 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:03 am

Don't look at this post
Last edited by SpiralExodus1 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

I will find you, no matter where you hide, I will find you. YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE!!

IGN: [TRN]Spiral

Join us now...
SpiralExodus1

Postby Becool362 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:20 am

Drake123 wrote:
[ULC]Lightning here
THANKS LIGHTNING

That is very shameful Lonely, I expected better from you solider. Also lightning, what did Lonely do that is every rude and did he insult another member via Hamachi or something. Please tell me the full incident regarding Lonely and I'll take matters with him on the first day back from the School Holidays.I strongly believe that we should take fast action and should demote Lonely to a lower rank know as recuit and one more time bad report than he shall be evicted out of this clan. That was my thoughts and I'm still waiting for the upper council to have a say in this drama.

-Raiden

Drake this is nothing in the matter to have you talking about it.

Now i have gotten info on this matter from both sides. I had 4 stories from not just people in my clan but others. Names will not be said.

Now from what i have heard from this matter Lonely made only did what i would've done. Some one from ULC Offended this clan and Lonely was on defending the matter with another comeback. This means that yes he did do the kinda wrong thing but should not be punished for it. The person although that talked about our clan should be the one that was in the wrong. I have also found the language that was used in this conversation and really none of it was all that bad. Yes it was immature but you should know better and could of been mature about it by walking away from the situation instead of making this matter worse.

That is all.

Becool362

Postby Drake123 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:17 am

Becool362 wrote:
Drake123 wrote:
[ULC]Lightning here
THANKS LIGHTNING

-Raiden

Drake this is nothing in the matter to have you talking about it.

Now i have gotten info on this matter from both sides. I had 4 stories from not just people in my clan but others. Names will not be said.

Now from what i have heard from this matter Lonely made only did what i would've done. Some one from ULC Offended this clan and Lonely was on defending the matter with another comeback. This means that yes he did do the kinda wrong thing but should not be punished for it. The person although that talked about our clan should be the one that was in the wrong. I have also found the language that was used in this conversation and really none of it was all that bad. Yes it was immature but you should know better and could of been mature about it by walking away from the situation instead of making this matter worse.

That is all.

Okay, We should leave Lonely alone but lets take this case to a the next level. Okay, Firstly we have to gather all the accused members and witnesses from both ULC and Trn and have a discussion together as one. After that, I'll be privately taking the the proscuetor and the defenders for each of the vitcms. The proscuetor for [ULC] Kevin will be the honourable [ULC] Lightning and the defender for lonely will be the Honourable [TRN] Becool362 and the jury members will be [SKL]AeroKnight,[F4TAL] Daneil, [TRN] Spiral , [F4TAL] Phantom and [TRN]PotatoSkin . And I'll decide the fate of Lonely and kevin. If I find Lonely guilty, than the clan shall demote him to a lower class and if I find kevin Guilty and making up lies than he shall be demoted/removed from his clan ULC.

My job is done here and this session will be taken on the 1st October 2012 around 3:30pm AEST.
And I want nobody to be late for this session. BTW Lonely and Kevin should not attend this.

-Raiden

Drake123

Postby Becool362 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:27 am

False you can not make these dates. One thing is the "The Secret" and the other you dont have the authority to do so. This would go agaist the ranks in a clan if anyone could change anything in the clan. Also you may not decide the fate of clan members who are a higher rank of you, you can only suggest ideas not make them. Also Banning Kevin or whoever in ULC also doesnt come up to you, as once again you not even in their clan.

Now Raiden this was none of your concern to start with this is only to be dissussed between the council/secretary and allied clan leaders. With you involving this matter with you in it has made you the main target and your fate is the one to be decided. If something was to be disscussed with the clan we would say so. So Raiden on future references dont accuse things without research. Because at current you only have one side of the story not both.

(Police mate) Learn how things work these days.

Becool362

Postby Drake123 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:34 am

Becool362 wrote:False you can not make these dates. One thing is the "The Secret" and the other you dont have the authority to do so. This would go agaist the ranks in a clan if anyone could change anything in the clan. Also you may not decide the fate of clan members who are a higher rank of you, you can only suggest ideas not make them. Also Banning Kevin or whoever in ULC also doesnt come up to you, as once again you not even in their clan.

Now Raiden this was none of your concern to start with this is only to be dissussed between the council/secretary and allied clan leaders. With you involving this matter with you in it has made you the main target and your fate is the one to be decided. If something was to be disscussed with the clan we would say so. So Raiden on future references dont accuse things without research. Because at current you only have one side of the story not both.

Justice has to be solved mate and can you guys think of a new charge for Kevin? Ban him from the Forums or something else! But the main point is Becool is that justice never loses and justice has to happen more around here.

-Raiden

Drake123

Postby mor0006 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:37 am

Becool362 wrote:False you can not make these dates. One thing is the "The Secret" and the other you dont have the authority to do so. This would go agaist the ranks in a clan if anyone could change anything in the clan. Also you may not decide the fate of clan members who are a higher rank of you, you can only suggest ideas not make them. Also Banning Kevin or whoever in ULC also doesnt come up to you, as once again you not even in their clan.

Hay guys
Lightning here
If it is ok with guys i would like to speak to becool via skype about what happened
sorrry guys i did not mean to make this into such a drama.
Becool when u get this can u go online please to talk to me
thanks Lightning
YOU WILL NOT STAY ALIVE BECAUSE I WILL KILL U WITH
MY EPIC BOTTLE OF COKE........................ WAIT WHAT.
JOIN ULC TODAY
mor0006

Postby gasman10 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:42 am

Only Forum Moderators can Ban People and no one in the clan is a mod or admin so he can't be banned.

And Why Ban someone for just insulting a clan it's pointless really.

Look:

[b]Mikuli Wrote:
This is not the place to be discussing that, or to harass the members who have done "bad things". You will get a warning for it, and warnings get you banned. If you have beef with someone, send a Private Message.
[/b]

-Gas

HEY, Stop Picking Your Nose.

I See Youu!
gasman10

Postby Becool362 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:03 am

Ok i have gotten more info on this situation. You facts are false. You did not research your facts properly. Lightning didn't explain everything. From what he had posted was only part of the disagreement.

I have gotten everything from both sides now and it all makes sense. From both of the wittiness Kevin did commit the offense first which puts him in the wrong straight away. Lonely was only Defending the clan with another assault and yes that dos put him in the wrong. But that does not matter. Its kevin who was the one who started this offence and yes he will have consequences. The defendant Lightning admitted that he did commit this offense and only Lonely was only defending.

Kevin will be delt with but this is no more of your concern on the founder of ULC and the council of TRN.

This matter will end now or otherwise things will happen.

Becool362

Postby Becool362 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:08 am

Important Announcement

TRN and SKL are merging!

If you dont know what merging is well its when something come together into one thing. Like an Egg becoming a Boiled egg with the element heat. But yeh This is going to be a major change to both clans But may i warn you this is not official and it may still not happen but at current it is going to.

This merged clan will be call [RCS] Reigning Champions of the Sky. If all members follow this the new clan will have 48 Members Which would make us the 2nd Largest clan there is at current. So when we make then new thread (with Potatos permission) This clan will become Official and everyone will need to change their names.

That is all ;)
Last edited by Becool362 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Becool362

PreviousNext

Return to Clans