Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Lock this Thread Please.

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: [TRN] TuRneD ~Now Recruiting~

Postby Becool362 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:28 am

Yes guys here it Finally is TRN has now Merged with SKL.

This thread is now closing and from now on you shall only use this Thread:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16224

All you guys remember o change your Clantag to [RCS] as our name has changed.

Rainbow Dash is the Best Pony, No wait I am.
Becool362

Re: [TRN] TuRneD ~Now Recruiting~

Postby Drake123 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:43 am

Order in the Court the proscueting team has admitted the truth and Kevin has been found guilty and the leader of the clan has decided to take action and to demote Kevin. Now that the charges were pressed by the owner, I can now offically say that the case has been closed, Lonely can be stayed in nuetral mode but if this drama happens again , And lonely is involved , then he will be doted to a lower class in the TuRNed community. Justice has come and let this clan be quiet and have no more charges against this clan and let there be peace and relaxation.

mor0006 wrote:Hay guys
Lightning here
Guys We need to sort out what we will do about kevin and lonely.I think kevin should move down a rank and Lonely was only defending your clan so sorry guys i got told Lonely was being mean to ULC and he was not he was just protecting your clan. So guys i need your help like really soon because i am ont in charge of the front page kevin is. So i am not sure how to make me in charge. Becool said something about me supposed to pm someone. But i am not to sure how to and i am not sure who i am supposed to say something to. So Becool can u PM the guy who will make me go in charge of the front page of the clan could u please pm PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP.

THANKS LIGHTNING AND PREDATOR(CO-OWNER)
THANKS SO MUCH BECOOL.

Lonely is innocent until proven guilty by the law.

thank you :)

-Raiden

Drake123

Previous

Return to Clans