Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[INV] INVINCIBLE Clan

Home of the AoS Clan scene

[INV] INVINCIBLE Clan

Postby LinStar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:24 am

This is the official thread for the clan [INV].

Hello, I'm Lin, leader of [INV]. I’m an experience leader and have been leading many other clans in other games such as Uberstrike, Red Crucible 2, A.V.A, Genesis AD, and Lord&Knights. Here is where you'll be able to apply, join and/or comment/post for this clan. Read below to find out more!

[INV] Rules In Game Rules:
-No hacking or any kind of cheating.
-No griefing
-Do not spam
-Be respectful
-Check accuracy and ratio before votekicking.
-Just Have Fun! (Most Important Rule)

In Forum Rules:
-Do not spam
-No insulting others
-No stereotype or racisms
-Just Have Fun! (Most Important Rule)

Caution: “Breaking the rules will lead to consequences”

Application Form
-Date of Application:
-Time Zone:
-In Game Name (IGN):
-Your Favorite Weapon:
-Why You Want to Join [INV]:
-How Can You Help the Clan:
-Other Skills:
-How did you find out about [INV]:
Time when you're usually on:

Leader/Founder: LinStar

Co-Leader(s):
LiamHart
Imm0rtal
Ace

Officer(s):
Salde
CaKeSsNiPer
ShinHae
MuOa

Members:
Wolfman
Shitten
TrollFace
Albert
Zero
InFamousPanda
Spencer
Echo
Fera
TheAwesomenaut
CheeseBubble
MaxQeem
TheNameLess
Atrain1298
Swimming
BigFart
EatBullets
Sarge
Fritz
Poke
Collin
Z
CaptainFudge
LostCause

Pressure plays a huge roll!
Last edited by LinStar on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:48 am, edited 62 times in total.
A leader makes the most wisest and difficult decision for the clan. The first thing that comes to mind, are the members. The second thing is asking for each member to trust the decisions that the leader have decided.

[INV] LEADER/FOUNDER
LinStar

Re: [INV] INVINCIBLE Clan

Postby LiamHart » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:34 am

Ahem, Co-Leaders Lin ;)
LiamHart

Postby LiamHart » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 am

Application Form

-Date of Application: September 7th 2012

-Time Zone: EST

-In Game Name (IGN): Liam_Hart

-Your Favorite Weapon: SMG

-Why You Want to Join [INV]: My homie Lin! No, me Lin and Buzz were getting tired of SAS clan, which I recently quit, so Lin formed her own clan. As I've learned clans can be bad ass, I figured I'd apply for Lin's because she's rad. I feel like I already got to know everyone in the SAS community quite well and I could do the same here!

-How Can You Help the Clan: I'm a pretty friendly guy, so I can definitely get to know the community well! I mean I practically play this game everyday, so I'm on often! I love meeting new people and Skyping while playing Ace of Spades is the BEST!

-Other Skills: I will kick your ass in guitar hero! No, but I have a second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and play the electric bass, trumpet, drums, I sing and I play electric guitar, so there is that! I'm generally okay at video games, but I think I shine in AoS so yeah!

-How did you find out about [INV]: Lin, Buzz and I were discussing breaking off from SAS, Lin did, made this clan and HERE! I! AM!
LiamHart

Postby LinStar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 am

Lol, I knew you were going to say something about Co-Leaders :P
A leader makes the most wisest and difficult decision for the clan. The first thing that comes to mind, are the members. The second thing is asking for each member to trust the decisions that the leader have decided.

[INV] LEADER/FOUNDER
LinStar

Postby Vrashedan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:12 am

Application form

Date of application: 7/9/12

Time zone: AEST

In game name: sh1ts1ckl3s (soon to be kitsune^2p)

Favourite weapon: SMG

Why I want to join: because I've always wanted to be in a clan but I don't know how to make my own. Also the title is cool >3.

How can I help: I can usually provide backup/cover and i help new players get used to the game when i meet them. I have also been a teacher/friendly person who will help u if ur stuck for other games such as minecraft and tdp4. i can follow orders and I can usually take criticism well.

Other skills: sniping, AC Revelations, SSX and ill PWN U ALL in lord of the rings conquest AND war in the north. outside of gaming I am good at sport in general.

How did I find out about the clan: one of your members was suggesting it in game.

HOPE YOU ACCEPT ME >3
Last edited by Vrashedan on Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
MY ARSE[/color]
Vrashedan

Postby Carrotstick » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:13 am

Bad application ^
Carrotstick
[SPQR] Member

Postby LinStar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:24 am

To be honest, I don't think his application was a bad application. A good clan is to give everyone a chance to be in a clan. I wouldn't consider grammar or English to be that important because others may have learned English as their second or third language. Or he's probably young and has not been in a clan because his application is poorly written and was denied: "Give people a chance and you'll never know how good a person they are."

[INV] LEADER/FOUNDER
LinStar

Postby LiamHart » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:29 am

I dunno Lin, this doesn't seem like that great an application regardless of grammar .. Although the backwards heart WAS a nice touch >3
LiamHart

Postby LinStar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:41 am

If he's capable of following orders, doing what is needed and being an excellent sport, then we must reconsider. I do like his backward hearts! Haha. Take care of this one Liam. :)

[INV] LEADER/FOUNDER
LinStar

Postby LiamHart » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:17 am

All I can say is I'm a tight ass when it comes to app grammar, I wouldn't accept. People have to at least take the time to fill out a good app if they want in, and even without the bad grammar this app isn't good. I would decline ..
LiamHart

Postby Vrashedan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:40 am

Guys I just edited the app TWICE
MY ARSE[/color]
Vrashedan

Postby Salde » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:12 pm

wait, we apply here?
[INV]Officer[INV]Strife
Parkour Master Right Here,
Salde

Postby Salde » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:22 pm

If we apply here then, here we go...

Date of Application: Sept. 7, 2012

Timezone:AEST

(IGN): Savan,

Favorite Weapon: Smg, Sometimes I switch it up :)

Why I want to join:Well, in truth, you guys know me and if I wasnt there for you guys I would be the worst friend EVER.Besides, I rather have my friends then people I dont know. :)

How can I help:Well, for the game itself i've been able to get a couple of my friends to play it. For this clan, I plan to be here when in times of need.When they have nowhere to turn to.I want all of the people in AoS to relate to each other because in truth, we all have something in common.I know i'm a douche sometimes in gaming but its just because you are the friends i never had, and no offense but whenever you die with no help at all, it kinda gets annoying XD.If you dont accept me,then,I tried. It was a noble effort.
Other skills: I'm very good at drawing which I really dont think you need to know :D.

--Savan
[INV]Officer[INV]Strife
Parkour Master Right Here,
Salde

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Good Luck and try give more info so people know a little more in what they are diving into. (NOT SAYING IT IN A BAD WAY) :P
ImageImage
IGN:[FL]Xtroke{PSC}

Clan:The First Legion-JOIN TODAY

Clan tag: [FL]-Rank Tag-{PSC}

Weapon:RifleRifle/Smg/Shotgun depending on my mood.

Play Style: Tactician, Sniper, Freestyler
XTROKIANGOD

Postby LinStar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Glad to have you on board Salde! :)

[INV] LEADER/FOUNDER
LinStar

Next

Return to Clans