Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[FL] The First Legion Ready for war

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: [FL] The First Legion Ready for war

Postby UnknownGuy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Xtroke, do you think maybe I could be promoted, thanks. I will pm u with new rank system. Thanks!P
IGN:Proz_Destroyer
Forums:UnknownGuy
Clan:[Proz] ArmyProz
K/D Ratio:3.76
I see you Mario
UnknownGuy

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:57 am

atosthewarrior wrote:Ave,

i come back from school and BAM i'm like co leader !!! thx blood for making me one of the leaders and i'm gonna do my best to make FL a big clan together with Xstroke.
@ Xstroke : can you come online at 22/09/2012 10 am my time so 4 pm your time ? you can find me on Aloha pinpoint :)

ps. what happens with the Facebook page ?

Okay I will come. And again I keep on telling people this, it is Xtroke not Xstroke and it is pronounced Ekstroke..

Ask Unknown Guy about the page. And PM me about when you want to be 7 or stuff.
ImageImage
IGN:[FL]Xtroke{PSC}

Clan:The First Legion-JOIN TODAY

Clan tag: [FL]-Rank Tag-{PSC}

Weapon:RifleRifle/Smg/Shotgun depending on my mood.

Play Style: Tactician, Sniper, Freestyler
XTROKIANGOD

Postby UnknownGuy » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:07 am

Hello all clan members out there, Xtroke, atos and I are getting the new clan page up and running the next 48hours we hopes. Everyone might have a chance to be promoted, we are not 100% are yet but there will be applications, PM me about what should be in the page because it will be opening up soon and this one won't be available to be seen. Thankyou and remember to give me a lot of details I will need it. Thanks UnknownGuy
IGN:Proz_Destroyer
Forums:UnknownGuy
Clan:[Proz] ArmyProz
K/D Ratio:3.76
I see you Mario
UnknownGuy

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:11 am

Okay I am changing a lot when I get control. How do you delete a message?
Last edited by XTROKIANGOD on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

XTROKIANGOD

Postby Bloodmarine » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:49 am

Ok in the next few days ownership of this clan will be given to Xtroke pls remove mew from the Leadership and put me under "Founder" Also remove me from active service...
Good luck guys and dont remove Paratrooper Darkguyed or Aussiesnipes EVER!!!!! These are my real life friends and they would hate me...

Now my last advice before i leave for good is:
"Trust in friends and enemys, never yourself"

Bloodmarine
Highest kill streak: 36
Highest kills overall: 456 I dont play for solid blocks of time.

Bloodmarine

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:06 am

Bloodmarine wrote:Ok in the next few days ownership of this clan will be given to Xtroke pls remove mew from the Leadership and put me under "Founder" Also remove me from active service...
Good luck guys and dont remove Paratrooper Darkguyed or Aussiesnipes EVER!!!!! These are my real life friends and they would hate me...

Now my last advice before i leave for good is:
"Trust in friends and enemys, never yourself"

Bloodmarine

Thanks. So I will be the leader then and I will make some others the leaders as well. And I will keep you as founder and I will not remove them and I will always, ALWAYS remember that advice.
ImageImage

XTROKIANGOD

Postby KingDeroy » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:20 am

Ingame name: KingDeroy
New ingame name: [FL]KingDeroy
Reason for joining: Xtroke invited me into the clan.
Favorite weapon: Rifle,smg (depending on the map)
Gameplay style: camp,rush (depending on the situation)
KingDeroy

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:23 am

KingDeroy wrote:Ingame name: KingDeroy
New ingame name: [FL]KingDeroy
Reason for joining: Xtroke invited me into the clan.
Favorite weapon: Rifle,smg (depending on the map)
Gameplay style: camp,rush (depending on the situation)

This guy is good. I played with him before. Welcome to the clan
ImageImage

XTROKIANGOD

Postby F4C3S » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:18 am

It was ME and Blood who started this clan we were both founders. I swear to god if you run this clan into the ground i will ...... If you guys want to grow start a team and go around and try your luck with clan matchs.
F4C3S

Postby XXDARK1414 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:38 am

Ok I looked at the roster and Xtroke what does Senior Officer mean?? Like is it a high, medium, low rank and what do I do as an Officer so I can do my job??
IGN: [FL]XSnipe{GO}
Motto: Prepare to SNIPED by the SNIPEEE
FL: The First Legion, Ready for WAR
XXDARK1414

Location: Aiming at your head.....[FL]TheSnipeWTF killed______(HEADSHOT)

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:56 am

XXDARK1414 wrote:Ok I looked at the roster and Xtroke what does Senior Officer mean?? Like is it a high, medium, low rank and what do I do as an Officer so I can do my job??

Good question. Read the ranks again I will tell everyone what they can do.
ImageImage

XTROKIANGOD

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:20 am

Okay the New Clan thing is here:-

Clan Structure –
The clan will be structured into squads of roughly 4-6 members. A squad will train and work together in and out of clan matches they are to be a fine tunned machine working together.
Making a squad is done when a clan member starts a squad with the support of at least one leader and 3 other clan members that are not in squads that are willing to be in the new squad. A squad rises in members when a new recruit arrives and gets to the point at which a squad wants them in said squad. When 2 squads want the same new recruit they have a squad v squad battle the winning squad receives the new member. If a squad has 6 members and want a new one they must vote to remove a current member to be replaced by the recruit.
How squads participate in clan matches is simple 4 squads are selected for the clan match each squad then choses 4
participants making a total of 16 people for the clan match.Each clan leader will lead their own squad and at any time 2 leaders are not to be in the same squad. Other clan members can lead squads too but in clan matches at least one leader’s squad must be present or partially present.A squad with problems is disbanded and members are to find a new squad.

Cohorts –
There are 5 cohorts each cohort contains two squads and therefor has two centurions First cohort will be led by Xtroke Second (3rd)by atoswarrior Third(5th) will be led be a future member Fourth(7th) will be led by a future member fifth(9th) cohort will be led by a future member. Each cohort will eventually have 2 centurions and hopefully one day two full squads to each cohort note the odd numbers 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 they are leader squads and are all to be led by a clan leader or trusted member the other cohorts 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 can be led by any clan member that has the rank of centurion or over. If the leader of a squad is not present,then General Officers can take control, if General Officer(s) are not present then Senior Officers can take control and so on.. E.G. If two (or more) General Officers are in the same clan, and they have to take control, then the General Officer with the higher number in the clan rank (General Officers with the numbers 1-2 are present, 1 will get power over 2) can take control. This goes for all ranks except Centurian and higher.

These are the ranks:-
Note:- The clan has rank tags, for e.g. Praetorian is {P}, You must write this after your In-Game Name-[FL]Xtroke{PSDC} Praetorian Supplemento dux Centurion.If you have more than one rank tag for e.g Xtroke does, then write all of their rank tags together.{PSDC} Praetorian Supplemento dux Centurion The writing of the rank tags must be written rank wise. Meaning that the higher rank has to be written before. For another e.g. You are a {GO} and a Centurion, Centurion {C} is a higher rank that General officer, so you have to write like this-[FL}PlayerName{CGO}.+Please make sure that you do not give a space between your name and your clan rank tag.Check the Legionarries list for all members clan rank tags.

The Legionnaires – (every clan member is to be named here)

1.[FL]Bloodmarine{F}-FOUNDER
2.[FL]Hamo{O}-Officer
3.[FL]Xtroke{PSDC}-Praetorian Supplemento dux Centurion
4.[FL]Trype47{TR}-Tiro
5.FL]AussieSnipes{TR}-Tiro
6.[FL]atoswarrior{IDC}-Imperatoriae dux Centurion
7.[FL]P4RATR00PER{TR}-Tiro
8.[FL]Darkguyed{TR}-Tiro
9.[FL]Bailey{ID}-Imperatoriaes dux
10.[FL]KingDeroy{MP}-Miles(private)
11.[FL]Joe{O}-Officer

The clan ranks are –
Founder{F}-Bloodmarine, F4C3S

Praetorians {P}– (clan Leaders) Xtroke{PSDC}-Praetorian Supplemento dux Centurion – [Main]

Imperatoriaes dux {ID}– (Tactical Leaders) atoswarrior{IDC} , Bailey{ID}

Supplementos dux {SD}– (recruitment leader) Xtroke{PSDC}

Centurions – (leaders of a squad) {C}

1) [FL]Xtroke{PSDC}
2)
3) [FL]atoswarrior{IDC}
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Squad Members:-(leaders not included. If you are a squad member and want to know your rank then please check the ranks, for e.g. 1.Playername{GO} if you are a General Officer then you will have a {GO} sign after your name)

Remember:Every rank except Centurion and HIGHER (meaning every rank under this, who does not have their name in Centurion or higher) is not a leader nor put into a squad-if your name does not come under squads

General Officers- {GO}(People/Person who others under this rank have to listen to) MAX 5
1.[FL]Bailey{GO}

Senior Officers-{SO}(People/Person who others under this rank have to listen to) MAX 10 <Goes to higer rank if can beat higer rank {GO} in a one on one battle in front of a leader> (If someone beats you, then you have to take their place in this rank and stay like this for at least 1 month and then you can go to higher levels again and challenge for higher ranks)
1.[FL]TheSnipeWTF{SO}

Officers-{O}(People/Person who others under this rank have to listen to) MAX 15 <Goes to higer rank if can beat higer rank {GO}/{SO} in a one on one battle in front of a leader> (If someone beats you, then you have to take their place in this rank and stay like this for at least 2 months and then you can go to higher levels again and challenge for higher ranks)
1.[FL]Hamo{O}
2.[FL]Joe{O}

Miles (private){MP}-(People/Person who others under this rank have to listen to) MAX 20 <Goes to higher rank if can beat higher rank {O}/{SO}/{GO} in a one on one battle in front of a leader>(If someone beats you, then you have to take their place in this rank and stay like this for at least 3 months and then you can go to higher levels again and challenge for higher ranks)

1.[FL]KingDeroy{MP}-

Tiro (recruit){TR}-(these are recruits not yet accepted or put in a squad) UNLIMITED <Goes to higher rank if active for 2 weeks>
1.[FL]Trype47{TR}
2.FL]AussieSnipes{TR}
3.[FL]Converse{TR}
4.[FL]P4RATR00PER{TR}
5.[FL]Darkguyed{TR}

The secessit – (those that are inactive or have left under peaceful and glorious terms aka left by choice)

The infamis – (all fake members to be a named here alongside those that have been kicked)

Probationis – (these are members who have been warned because of behaviour to get off this list and back into Tiro where you must be accepted into a new cohort you must spend 2 weeks in Probationis during which time you cannot wear the clan tag and must act maturely or be booted from the legion)
Last edited by XTROKIANGOD on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

XTROKIANGOD

Postby XXDARK1414 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Are we gonna put our rank in our name??
IGN: [FL]XSnipe{GO}
Motto: Prepare to SNIPED by the SNIPEEE
FL: The First Legion, Ready for WAR
XXDARK1414

Location: Aiming at your head.....[FL]TheSnipeWTF killed______(HEADSHOT)

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:32 pm

XXDARK1414 wrote:Are we gonna put our rank in our name??

I have not decided yet. Okay, I will let you decide on it. DO you want all of us (INCLUDING ME) to have it or not?
ImageImage

XTROKIANGOD

Postby SpooshingWithGames » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:17 pm

I'm Joe a pretty new player looking to get better
Now my name is [FL] Joe
Reason for joining ( Ok in 40 words, well the number one reason is I like objectives and I feel by joining a team I will get that, a commanding officer to lead and keep the battle organized with tactic. I'd also like to become a commander later because battle tactic has always intrigued me. The second reason is I want a team not a group, I want to play the game with out being Greifed by team mates. Well That's about it I hope you I convinced you because this is my second time posting this. thank you for your consideration )
Age (21)
Favourite weapon is a rifle
Gameplay style (I'm a all around player camper,rusher,and spot hopper, I also like to lead people into traps as a last resort, like a narrow hall were the shot is a easy one and they all come in at the same time.)
SpooshingWithGames

PreviousNext

Return to Clans