Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[LS] Ledyr Syndicate - Officially Retired

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: [LS] Ledyr Syndicate - Temporarily Retired

Postby CrazyPug37 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:20 am

Kibblez wrote:It WAS chaos xD

[LS] is the only small clan that wouldn't love to have 8 apps a week, and that shows just how good you are at being a leader, Kibz.
My IGN: [DELTA]Pug
Most Kills: 308 in 1:30 minutes on Aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 Hallway
Highest Killstreak: (That I know of) 22 on Aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 Pinpoint.
As you can see, I am a very "Puggish" Being.
CrazyPug37
[DELTA] Member

Location: In my kennel, in the pound, doing Puggish things as always.

Postby AWhiteGuy » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 am

I'm so suprised that exclusive hasn't gotten a reply on his SAW app o.0

AWhiteGuy

Postby SnickleFritz » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:42 am

hi guys! :3 i hope the clan comes back :)
https://picasaweb.google.com/1160252804 ... 1531120962
check this out
Max Kills:276
Max Kill Streak:21
IGN:[INV]MR.FRITZ

With death’s fiery breath about me, I defy thee for the final time. Farewell!
SnickleFritz

Postby Migho55 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:43 am

I am SURE this clan will rise up again,but not fast. Kibblez does it as well as he can and i think it is very well ;)
I Respect, Love and Value Everyone, even my enemies!

I`m gonna KILL you someday!
Migho55

Postby YourMom » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Ledyr's Syndicate was one of the quickest successes in a clan that I have ever seen. Although many people may not know, I've played AoS since April 10th, 2011, (6 days after the game was released) and I've practically seen every clan ever made, and this clan being the biggest hit is really saying something.

As a good friend, Kibblez, please do not let this clan die out. I encourage members of LS to stay, keep using the tag, and wait until Kibz is back in health. There is just so much more to learn and so much to be done!

Remember, the title say Temporarily Retired, not Retired. EVERY clan has a down point, some examples are C.H., Komrades, SAW, and many more. Some are minor, some more severe, but it's the clan's choice whether or not they should give up from falling in the pit or climb themselves out to an even higher point than before.

Thanks for reading and please keep this in mind, - YourMom.
Last edited by YourMom on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YourMom
[TSB] Member

Postby CaptainDerpster » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:58 pm

your mom LS fate lies in an iphone 5
CaptainDerpster

Location: In The DerpySea full of DerpyFishes And Fellow DerpyPirates

Postby YourMom » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:00 pm

CaptainDerpster wrote:your mom LS fate lies in an iphone 5

Then so be it. The fate is destined to be good though, I can see it with my motherly eyes.
YourMom
[TSB] Member

Postby CaptainDerpster » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:02 pm

lol dude or dudette
CaptainDerpster

Location: In The DerpySea full of DerpyFishes And Fellow DerpyPirates

Postby Jorell55 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:18 pm

SnickleFritz wrote:hi guys! :3 i hope the clan comes back :)
https://picasaweb.google.com/1160252804 ... 1531120962
check this out

:OOOOOOOOOOOO nathan ur last name is keiler :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A real gamer doesn't rage

-Jorell

ignore the LS part of my sig plox :3
Jorell55

Postby Jorell55 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:48 pm

waitwutnow wut was CHAOS

A real gamer doesn't rage

-Jorell

ignore the LS part of my sig plox :3
Jorell55

Postby AWhiteGuy » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Jorell55 wrote:

waitwutnow wut was CHAOS

The chaos was LS getting 8 apps a week, while the only admin was Kibz.

AWhiteGuy

Postby Neurofunk » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:14 pm

FEAR THE REPTILES
Neurofunk

Postby AWhiteGuy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:25 pm

AWhiteGuy

Postby Neurofunk » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:37 pm

AWhiteGuy wrote:

HELL YES

:3
FEAR THE REPTILES
Neurofunk

Postby Kibblez » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:47 pm

YourMom wrote:Ledyr's Syndicate was one of the quickest successes in a clan that I have ever seen. Although many people may not know, I've played AoS since April 10th, 2011, (6 days after the game was released) and I've practically seen every clan ever made, and this clan being the biggest hit is really saying something.

As a good friend, Kibblez, please do not let this clan die out. I encourage members of LS to stay, keep using the tag, and wait until Kibz is back in health. There is just so much more to learn and so much to be done!

Remember, the title say Temporarily Retired, not Retired. EVERY clan has a down point, some examples are C.H., Komrades, SAW, and many more. Some are minor, some more severe, but it's the clan's choice whether or not they should give up from falling in the pit or climb themselves out to an even higher point than before.

Thanks for reading and please keep this in mind, - YourMom.

Thank you very much for that, really, it means a lot. I put a lot of effort into it, it's nice to know some outsiders noticed ^_^
This clan won't die, if all members do give up on me I just simply start from square one lol. I was the only member when it started, you know xD
This clan's influence is spread by members, but the clan almost runs itself in a sense; It's not something I plan on just giving up. We do have our tough times, but indeed.. Even if I have to wait a month (which isn't exactly unrealistic at this rate) I will. This clan will prosper once more, and when I finally do get back to it, I'll have more time to put into it.. I won't need to elect admins so quickly, and Doc can just help with moderation. I plan on this clan getting back to being a huge success, if I can do it once, I can do it again.

The key is just remaining consistent, that also means consistently keeping things "fresh," as things get old relatively quickly lol.

Ledyr Syndicate's server has been shut down for now, but again, I will be reviving everything as soon as I can show that I can be more active. That means a few things:

1. I need to be in good health (I'm not, I actually went back to the hospital due to a very violent allergic reaction to one of the medications prescribed to me by my doctor to treat my infection, but I'm doing MUCH better now, so no worries lol).

2. I need to get my own 10GB - 15GB data plan and an iPhone 5..
- The reason for this is that the iPhone 5 is on the 4G LTE network, which is VERY fast. It would allow for high-speed gaming, and be faster than your average home internet network.
- It allows for easy wi-fi tethering.. Just about any Android phone and the iPhone 4 and 4S do as well; but the old iPhones aren't on the 4G LTE network, and I've had an Android phone.. And I'm not a huge fan, particularly because you can do A LOT more with your iPhone Jailbreak as oppose to Android Rooting with ROMs and all that (Though Overclocking Android phones is very attractive, especially since some Kernel hacks allow for up to 50% increases in clock speeds, which is very dangerous, but sexy nonetheless lol).

So anyway... That's what's gotta happen, and iPhones are NOWHERE to be found; I'm trying my hardest to get one.. But I also have some new medical bills and I'm going to be missing 2 or 3 more days of work (I already missed 2), that is $400 - $500 I don't have now, and I still have my Martial Arts bill and phone bill to pay. The joys of getting older xD

So, again, it could be anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks before I can really get LS rolling again. So however dead it may seem now, it won't be forever. Again, members, you are free to do as you please I won't hate you or disregard you for doing so, it's completely your choice. You will be able to come back when I get it started again, just don't go clan hopping all over the place either lol, pick a clan and stick with it; some of you may not want to come back, and that's perfectly okay ^_^ I'll miss you though, so keep in touch (:

This is probably going to be my last post for a while, so take care, and as always.. Happy Head Hunting.

Your leader,
Kibblez

P.S. That picture was hilarious
Founder of Ledyr Syndicate
LS will be reopening by November 15th, 2012 -- Those of you wishing to take a stand may send me an application via Private Message. Keep in touch on our IRC: #LS.Public
Kibblez

PreviousNext

Return to Clans