Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[LS] Ledyr Syndicate - Officially Retired

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: [LS] Ledyr Syndicate - Officially Retired

Postby Neurofunk » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:44 am

LS never dies ... forever in my heart ... forever

thanks, for all kibz ....

a clan who accept me with my bad english ... and a clan who tells me if i write something wrong ... a clan without hate or something.. ( I overlook Antho )

thanks for the great time :3
FEAR THE REPTILES
Neurofunk

Re: [LS] Ledyr Syndicate - Temporarily Retired

Postby AlexFury » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:45 am

iExclusive wrote:
Kibblez wrote:Hello Ledyrs and outsiders,

This is the last message from Kibblez as the leader and founder of Ledyr Syndicate.

I asked that the Clan Managers lock this thread as it only generates a lot of off-topic conversations and spam. It wouldn't be a big problem if we were a functional clan, but as we are not.. It doesn't look good. It just doesn't.

When LS is ready to start back up again, you'll see a new thread.. A fresh start.
All the mistakes I made previously will be undone; we'll have a clean slate and we'll be ready in a way we weren't when I first made this. When I first made LS I was active for the first week or two, but my job really took over my life and made it VERY hard to keep up with LS.

Ledyr Syndicate has been crumbling for quite some time now, the deciding factor for me to "temporarily" retire Ledyr Syndicate was the loss of my two admins: VerTu and Novaflexz.
A sad, and huge, loss; but I don't blame them, they were basically the leaders of the clan without actually being the leaders. It was a huge responsibility.

We will rise once more in 4 - 6 weeks.
Please feel free to try other clans, make new friends.. Just promise me this: That you do not forget what transpired here at Ledyr Syndicate.

What started out as a project to create Ledyrs of new clans quickly proved to be something much, much larger than that. In four short weeks we had the attention of everyone, we received anywhere between 5 - 12 applications weekly. Things were crazy. While most small clans would've just taken anyone and everyone, I wanted Ledyrs. I wanted people that could lead when they had no obligation to.

I will never forget what happened here at Ledyr Syndicate and I WILL return and take our humble Syndicate to new heights that it had never seen before. I promise you that.

The LS Server will remain shut down unless Tyler~SAW wishes to use it for SAW/TSB. It's up to him and nobody else.
The IRC channels for LS will remain active, as I will be returning and I have several good friends that still come to the #LS.Public channel to chat.

Take care everyone, we had a beautiful run, arguably one of the best that any clan has ever had.
Our second one will make this seem like nothing. Also, I'm trying to talk TylerSAW into being an admin with me when I get this thing running again, he seems considerate of the proposition hahaha, but that won't be for 4 - 6 weeks.

All current members of Ledyr Syndicate, you may keep your LS tags on during game-play or not. The choice is yours, when we start again though, there will be a place for you here regardless as to what transpires after this event.

Happy Head Hunting.

Your former Syndicate's Ledyr,

Kibblez

R.I.P LSv1.0

Err.... Dat profile picture...

Average kd ratio : 6.40. IGN : [Proz]AlexFury / [Proz]SgtAlex
|My signature shop|
|My beer bottle mod|
|ArmyProz Forums|
AlexFury

Postby Neurofunk » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:46 am

AlexFury wrote:Err.... Dat profile picture...

loool xD
FEAR THE REPTILES
Neurofunk

Re: [LS] Ledyr Syndicate - Officially Retired

Postby Novaflexz » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:49 am

Neurofunk wrote:LS never dies ... forever in my heart ... forever

thanks, for all kibz ....

a clan who accept me with my bad english ... and a clan who tells me if i write something wrong ... a clan without hate or something.. ( I overlook Antho )

thanks for the great time :3

Haha Antho :P
Novaflexz

Postby CaptainDerpster » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:04 am

Kibblez wrote:Hello Ledyrs and outsiders,

This is the last message from Kibblez as the leader and founder of Ledyr Syndicate.

I asked that the Clan Managers lock this thread as it only generates a lot of off-topic conversations and spam. It wouldn't be a big problem if we were a functional clan, but as we are not.. It doesn't look good. It just doesn't.

When LS is ready to start back up again, you'll see a new thread.. A fresh start.
All the mistakes I made previously will be undone; we'll have a clean slate and we'll be ready in a way we weren't when I first made this. When I first made LS I was active for the first week or two, but my job really took over my life and made it VERY hard to keep up with LS.

Ledyr Syndicate has been crumbling for quite some time now, the deciding factor for me to "temporarily" retire Ledyr Syndicate was the loss of my two admins: VerTu and Novaflexz.
A sad, and huge, loss; but I don't blame them, they were basically the leaders of the clan without actually being the leaders. It was a huge responsibility.

We will rise once more in 4 - 6 weeks.
Please feel free to try other clans, make new friends.. Just promise me this: That you do not forget what transpired here at Ledyr Syndicate.

What started out as a project to create Ledyrs of new clans quickly proved to be something much, much larger than that. In four short weeks we had the attention of everyone, we received anywhere between 5 - 12 applications weekly. Things were crazy. While most small clans would've just taken anyone and everyone, I wanted Ledyrs. I wanted people that could lead when they had no obligation to.

I will never forget what happened here at Ledyr Syndicate and I WILL return and take our humble Syndicate to new heights that it had never seen before. I promise you that.

The LS Server will remain shut down unless Tyler~SAW wishes to use it for SAW/TSB. It's up to him and nobody else.
The IRC channels for LS will remain active, as I will be returning and I have several good friends that still come to the #LS.Public channel to chat.

Take care everyone, we had a beautiful run, arguably one of the best that any clan has ever had.
Our second one will make this seem like nothing. Also, I'm trying to talk TylerSAW into being an admin with me when I get this thing running again, he seems considerate of the proposition hahaha, but that won't be for 4 - 6 weeks.

All current members of Ledyr Syndicate, you may keep your LS tags on during game-play or not. The choice is yours, when we start again though, there will be a place for you here regardless as to what transpires after this event.

Happy Head Hunting.

Your former Syndicate's Ledyr,

Kibblez

..................... no words can explain my sadness right now D:
CaptainDerpster

Location: In The DerpySea full of DerpyFishes And Fellow DerpyPirates

Previous

Return to Clans