Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

F4TAL! Clan under Recruitment! Join Today!

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: F4TAL! Clan under Recruitment! Join Today!

Postby davidcit » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:18 am

A little about yourself:
I come from Battlefield and I snipe. I've been known to be very dependable when needed, and I can outlast anyone else in terms of holding a position. When handed a sniper, I'm deadly. When given a teammate WITH that sniper, I'm even deadlier. So deadly, you might want to ask Kred how I fared against a 1v1 rifles only. I'm also very good with the SMG and shotgun, so stick me anywhere at anytime, doing anything, and I'll get the job done.

Your Forum Name: Davidcit

Your In Game Name: Davidcit

Why You Want To Join(at least 30 words):
I come from a BF clan that I've been rollin with for years. The clan disbanded, and I'm a hardened battlefield sniepr and veteran. I can snipe anyone, from anywhere, doing anything. I am also good at guns blazing, and I have, on multiple occasions, spawn killed an entire enemy team with myself and my other friend (whom is unassociated with the clan I was formally apart of). When I snipe, I rely on a teammate who can watch my back and sides. I focus on the target and only the target. It's hard to do that when my entire team is sitting there shooting the sky. So, I want to join an Ace of Spades clan, because BF3 is just... it's ruined now, and I hate joining games where the randoms are total retards.

What Can You Bring To The Clan: Strategies, tactics, battleplans,
conditioning standards, you name it, I can probably give it(other than money and game related content like maps).

Past Clans: CyS, CyK, CySCommunity, Shadow Snipers, Cold Warriors

Average Kill Death Ratio: ask Kredd

How Active are You: When and where. That's how active.

Timezone: EST

Country you Live in: United States
davidcit

Postby LordmilkyNcookies » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:41 am

davidcit wrote:A little about yourself:
I come from Battlefield and I snipe. I've been known to be very dependable when needed, and I can outlast anyone else in terms of holding a position. When handed a sniper, I'm deadly. When given a teammate WITH that sniper, I'm even deadlier. So deadly, you might want to ask Kred how I fared against a 1v1 rifles only. I'm also very good with the SMG and shotgun, so stick me anywhere at anytime, doing anything, and I'll get the job done.

I come from a BF clan that I've been rollin with for years. The clan disbanded, and I'm a hardened battlefield sniepr and veteran. I can snipe anyone, from anywhere, doing anything. I am also good at guns blazing, and I have, on multiple occasions, spawn killed an entire enemy team with myself and my other friend (whom is unassociated with the clan I was formally apart of). When I snipe, I rely on a teammate who can watch my back and sides. I focus on the target and only the target. It's hard to do that when my entire team is sitting there shooting the sky. So, I want to join an Ace of Spades clan, because BF3 is just... it's ruined now, and I hate joining games where the randoms are total retards.

conditioning standards, you name it, I can probably give it(other than money and game related content like maps).

Vouch vouch vouch vouch vouch.
Want to make sigs like mine? Click the sig above!
LordmilkyNcookies

Location: The land of 10-gallon hats, land, more land, desert, rattlesnakes, and Cowboy Spacemen

Postby davilot » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:20 am

i think he should be accepted...it would be good to have another sniper such as myself around...we would make a damn fine team lol but the US is a bit of a problem...our timezones are like 6 hours difference
PROUD LEGEND OF F4TAL!
AND I NEVER MISS.... purple sniper out :P
davilot

Postby LordmilkyNcookies » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:40 am

davilot wrote:i think he should be accepted...it would be good to have another sniper such as myself around...we would make a damn fine team lol but the US is a bit of a problem...our timezones are like 6 hours difference

I live in US, ya know
Want to make sigs like mine? Click the sig above!
LordmilkyNcookies

Location: The land of 10-gallon hats, land, more land, desert, rattlesnakes, and Cowboy Spacemen

Postby davilot » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:43 am

you do O_o huh....you learn something new every day lol
PROUD LEGEND OF F4TAL!
AND I NEVER MISS.... purple sniper out :P
davilot

Postby gasman10 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:47 am

You'll need to ask someone for one because LeafCutter has ours. But you'll need to talk to him about it because server are getting made

Ask Leafcutter. NO, nuh uh No way.

I think he is pi**ed at me cause i asked him for a server like 4 times.

Can you ask him for me if you get the chance.

-Gas

HEY, Stop Picking Your Nose.

I See Youu!
gasman10

Postby Lexx » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:26 am

Accepted. Please put [F4TAL] or F4TALx in front of your name and stay active for two days to become a full member. Enjoy your stay!
Promise not to bleed on my suit, and I'll kill you quickly.
Lexx

Postby SuperDaniel » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:00 am

gasman10 wrote:
You'll need to ask someone for one because LeafCutter has ours. But you'll need to talk to him about it because server are getting made

Ask Leafcutter. NO, nuh uh No way.

I think he is pi**ed at me cause i asked him for a server like 4 times.

Can you ask him for me if you get the chance.

-Gas

Umm sorry Gas, I ask too much from him already.

davidcit wrote:A little about yourself:

Welcome to the clan
IGN: [F4TAL]Daniel
Clan: [F4TAL]

Server: aos://2027543882:32887
Test Server: aos://2228601799:32887
Average Ratio: 5.00

SuperDaniel

Postby Lexx » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:48 am

Battlefield sniper!!?! IMPOSSIBRU! Recon is the proper name xD
Lexx

Postby Ultrasonic » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:32 pm

Lexx, I don't have a basement XD
Anyways, F4TAL is going good.
IGN: {DSC]Alpha | Ex-Leader of [G3N], current Leader of {DSC] | Latest Video: EPIC sKILLS Entry #2
Ultrasonic

Location: Ditching Sleepy while he went to the toilet, leaving him to pay, and me a free cup o' mooch

Postby Lexx » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:38 pm

Took me a minute to catch up to that joke. Thanks! We owe most of it to Daniel and Phantom.
Lexx

Postby ClearIzumi » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:39 pm

A little about yourself: Most of the time I am a pretty nice guy. I treat new players well and listen to the requests of others. Some things I like are: Teamwork and 1v1s. I dislike griefers and people who kick for no reason. My weapon choices are usually the rifle and smg. In real life, I do a lot of mountain biking and have made a goal to do 100 pushups a day every other day until the end of the school year. I am in the eight grade.
Your Forum Name: ClearIzumi
Your In Game Name: ClearIzumi
Why You Want To Join: I would like to join this clan because I choose servers based on their ping, and the F4tal clan server was up near the top, so I have become a sorta frequent player. I figured that if I am going to play on this server so much, then I should also be in the clan, too. Most of you guys seemed friendly, and Funnycube helped me out when I asked if I could join the clan.
What Can You Bring To The Clan: I am friendly and could help new clan members out once I got myself situated.
Past Clans: None
Average Kill Death Ratio (/ratio): Not quite sure, I am not a MLGPro by any means, but maybe 4:1?
How Active are You: 4-5 days a week
Timezone: Pacific Time
Country you Live in: USA
ClearIzumi

Postby SuperDaniel » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:00 pm

ClearIzumi wrote:A little about yourself: Most of the time I am a pretty nice guy. I treat new players well and listen to the requests of others. Some things I like are: Teamwork and 1v1s. I dislike griefers and people who kick for no reason. My weapon choices are usually the rifle and smg. In real life, I do a lot of mountain biking and have made a goal to do 100 pushups a day every other day until the end of the school year. I am in the eight grade.
Your Forum Name: ClearIzumi
Your In Game Name: ClearIzumi
Why You Want To Join: I would like to join this clan because I choose servers based on their ping, and the F4tal clan server was up near the top, so I have become a sorta frequent player. I figured that if I am going to play on this server so much, then I should also be in the clan, too. Most of you guys seemed friendly, and Funnycube helped me out when I asked if I could join the clan.
What Can You Bring To The Clan: I am friendly and could help new clan members out once I got myself situated.
Past Clans: None
Average Kill Death Ratio (/ratio): Not quite sure, I am not a MLGPro by any means, but maybe 4:1?
How Active are You: 4-5 days a week
Timezone: Pacific Time
Country you Live in: USA

Accepted, please put [F4TAL] or F4TALx infront of your name and stay active on the forum.

Wecome to the clan

SuperDaniel

Postby iamapotatoskin » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:12 pm

dan your signature says the server in offline
btw why do i call you dan while everyone calls you daniel or super :/
Click to ^ veiw [RCS]'s Page
Dashie is the best pony!
iamapotatoskin

Postby SuperDaniel » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:14 pm

iamapotatoskin wrote:dan your signature says the server in offline
btw why do i call you dan while everyone calls you daniel or super :/

Haha I dont recall being called super :P
But Dan, Daniel same thing I dont mind

SuperDaniel

PreviousNext