Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

̏᷇•᷃҃/ ᷅҉҄ \᷆BROTHERS IN ARMS ̏᷇•᷃҃/ ᷅҉҄ \҄ (7/24/12)

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: ̏᷇•᷃҃/ ᷅҉҄ \᷆BROTHERS IN ARMS ̏᷇•᷃҃/ ᷅҉҄ \҄ (7/24/12)

Postby xF1avour » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:34 am

Well its time for me to leave:'( Iv loved this clan to bits :') I love you alll but i will be leaving aos and coming back in approxemantly 3 weeks. Then i maybe able to join a great clan like Komrades
F1avour
xF1avour

Postby row0001 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:55 am

so no one has been posting on here for ages so im wondering were is everyone havnt seen you guys on minit so yeah
row0001

Postby Afrodude4 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:16 am

Well, considering the clan has all but died, I feel like it's my turn to move on. It's been fun talking with you all, especially Lsin, Soap, and Luna. I promise if any of you need anything from me, I'l be there to support you, good luck to all of you in the future.

-Afrodude
Representing Jamaica Power

Afrodude4

Postby SoapToDaChoppa » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:15 pm

@Flavour

Yeah good luck with that... But not really. -_______-' Remember that you promised not to desert us...? Ummmmm yeah, you kinda broke that now. So really, hoping that you'll survive alone without clans now with the reputation as a clan hopper and deserter while I go around to whichever clans you apply to now and tell them not to enlist you. Peace.

@Row

Guys it's really only been like a week! :L School's getting in for several people too, so I don't see what the big problem is with everybody saying "omg we're dying." WE ARE NOT DYING GUYS. XD WE'LL BE DEAD IF IT KEEPS UP LIKE THIS FOR MONTHS AND STUFF, OKAY???

@Afro

Same thing applies to what you just said as well- I REALLY DON'T THINK WE'RE DYING!!! I'm visiting the server like every day- sometimes we will all see each other, and sometimes we wont. And don't forget guys, we SPECIFICALLY have only a few people on each server to spread out our numbers, so OF COURSE we're not going to see mobs of BiA people!

In general everybody, all I'm saying is that I'm worried that you guys aren't feeling very confident in BiA for some reason, and I don't really get why. :( Could you guys please talk to me and express your concerns maybe...? I can't help fix these problems if you guys won't tell me what needs my attention, and at the moment my attention needs your assistance to deal with these issues!

@In other news...

Since we are apparently having people leave (Flavour I shoulda known, ya lil jerk; Afro, I'm sincerely sorry if you're truly going through with this :,( ), we can FINALLY assign those peeps of mine who have been patiently waiting in line to get assigned to servers- in this case that would be Lsin! :D Congrats buddy!

@One last thing about this whole concern that the clan is dying...

Okay I apologize for freaking out earlier in this comment about ensuring that this clan isn't dying, but I'm serious- it really isn't! I haven't said anything this past week because... well, nothing's needed to be said. Only yesterday it seems things really began to change, which shouldn't really count as a clan "dying." I mean, how can we have like half the clan leave in a single day?! I assure you guys, if the clan really WAS dying- and I can tell it isn't due to the popular support of several other clans and the admiration of us wherever I go- I would be able to judge it and tell you that. But do you see me going inactive for long periods of time like when I couldn't connect to AoS (only as if on purpose)? Do you see anybody going fully inactive without giving us at least goodbyes? As far as I'm concerned, everybody is still alive and well here which is a great thing that I'm proud of. :) Remember guys, you aren't just my members or something- you're all my FRIENDS! And as a strong believer in morally correct things, we would be NOTHING without each other. But we're all here, and whenever I hit the servers I can tell that we're all hanging out and having fun, so I KNOW that this clan isn't falling apart! I hope you guys will be able to say the same after reading this too! ;)

@One last thing about so-called "inactivity on this thread"...

So I've also been hearing "ermagerd nobody posts and we're so antisocial." The reason I'm actually trying to AVOID this is because of a story I've told many times before: in the old BiA, we posted like 24/7 on our thread, mods got mad at us for it, they took down our thread which nearly dismantled us completely. So I agreed with the mods not to let people post rampantly about silly discussions on our thread, and they approved of that decision completely. Now I hear about other clans doing EXACTLY what we did back in the day and "oh they're kicking it off so much better than you are". But rest assured guys, that's going to upset the mods and easily bring their downfall- not only as being an annoyance to the mods, but proving that they're too sloppy to handle themselves. We on the other hand, will hopefully be able to retain self-control over ourselves and keep ourselves maintained. ;)

BUT!, although I had mentioned that randomly conversing isn't necessarily a good thing for us, I SUPPOSE we could try to find a way to fix this... :\ What do you guys suggest? My idea right now is for me to ask you guys a relevant question in every update like "What should our motto be?" or basically things to survey you and ask for your opinions on things. After all, it's your opinions that make us up in the end! :D So suggestions?
Image Image
SoapToDaChoppa

Postby row0001 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:33 am

umm that was really good soap and congrates lsin

but were is luna
row0001

Postby Afrodude4 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:41 am

Soap, I'm done, this isn't about losing faith in you guys necessarily, this is about things I aspire to, and about things I have to make certain sacrifices for. I'm done here.

Afrodude4

Postby Kodiak » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:48 am

Soap and his text walls <3
^Click the eyes for the IRC^
Image - Image - Image
Kodiak
[SPQR] Member

Postby ugotpiez » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:37 am

SoapToDaChoppa wrote: "ermagerd nobody posts and we're so antisocial."

Now who in the world is crazy enough to say that?

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby SoapToDaChoppa » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:14 pm

row0001 wrote:but were is luna

That's not a bad question actually. She's wanted me not to reveal any details on that though because it's some of her own personal matters, but let's just say that she's in training for a new potential job. If she ends up getting hired, then not only will she most likely not be able to pay as much attention to BiA anymore but she might actually not have as much time for AoS in general. :( But I wanna be as vague about it as possible since it seriously is her business and nobody else's, so we're keeping it at that for now. In the meantime, although school is going to start for me shortly I still intend on checking in with you guys at least once a day each day. But like I said earlier- if there's nothing for me to address really, then I won't worry about commenting on anything myself, alrighty? :)

Afrodude4 wrote:Soap, I'm done, this isn't about losing faith in you guys necessarily, this is about things I aspire to, and about things I have to make certain sacrifices for. I'm done here.

Okay then, well I'm not so sure exactly what that means since it's not very specific, but if it's just your decision alone then I respect that. :L Well it was good having you Afro, hope you'll wanna come back sooner or later. :) Otherwise, hope to see you around AoS!

Kodiak wrote:Soap and his text walls <3

Kodiak <3

ugotpiez wrote:
SoapToDaChoppa wrote: "ermagerd nobody posts and we're so antisocial."

Now who in the world is crazy enough to say that?

Which is pretty much EXACTLY the same question I'm asking. :L I can understand how people could feel that way now because of the whole agreement with the mods not to make the thread into a chatroom, but still...

... Either way, since that does seem to be the case, I'd like to remind all of you that my Skype username is DuskyDaDusty and I HAVE opened up a public chatroom over Skype. And if that isn't enough, check out Mumble! :D They can both be much better ways to solve these solutions that are apparently amidst us! ;)
Image Image
SoapToDaChoppa

Postby Afrodude4 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Well, I was hoping to be dramatic and climactic about it, but you had to ruin the moment :P.

Basically I joined the Komrades. It would be great if I could still be a part of BiA as well but I've had to make a choice, and I did.

Afrodude4

Postby SoapToDaChoppa » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Afrodude4 wrote:Well, I was hoping to be dramatic and climactic about it, but you had to ruin the moment :P.

Basically I joined the Komrades. It would be great if I could still be a part of BiA as well but I've had to make a choice, and I did.

Lol yeah that's what I'm best at. :3

Oh, well you coulda just told us then! BiA and the Komrades are pretty close even though we're not allianced; we've been through a ton and we're always poking back and forth at each other for fun. :) It's quite alright Afro, there's no real reason to feel as though you're like some kinda traitor since you have such a fine alibi!... Flavour on the other hand... -.-'

Still, I know they can be tough on letting people in, so congrats on getting in!
Image Image
SoapToDaChoppa

Postby row0001 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:04 am

i love how if you ask soap a question he will answer it with a 60 word response its so awesome
row0001

Postby SoapToDaChoppa » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:11 pm

row0001 wrote:i love how if you ask soap a question he will answer it with a 60 word response its so awesome

Well I mean I WOULD write a 60 word response to that, but then I mean I would just be proving your point even more and I REALLY don't want to do that! XD That would just be totally embarrassing for me man! But I mean to do it like that on purpose because I tend to notice that people feel very happy for themselves when somebody puts more effort into helping them out, be it with just giving them advice right now or helping them take on the burden of a tough challenge. Plus, I want you guys to feel acknowledge; after all, you guys deserve it since it's all because of you that the clan functions as it does, and if I don't show you that you guys are appreciated than you guys are bound to wind up hurt by mistake or neglection from me. :(

... Crap, I just proved your point. ._. *facedesk*
Image Image
SoapToDaChoppa

Postby SoapToDaChoppa » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:30 am

Now what's really got me weirded out is why nobody seems to acknowledge the projects I've got running... :\ I mean I asked about the clan portrait a while back, but barely gotten a peep out of anybody. :( Kinda hurtful that now that I finally have the resources to make a quality portrait, nobody seems to have noticed it in the latest update I put up on the OP...
Image Image
SoapToDaChoppa

Postby row0001 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:50 am

iv seen it but i dont know the words to exspress it
row0001

PreviousNext

Return to Clans