Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

̏᷇•᷃҃/ ᷅҉҄ \᷆BROTHERS IN ARMS ̏᷇•᷃҃/ ᷅҉҄ \҄ (7/24/12)

Home of the AoS Clan scene

Re: ̏᷇•᷃҃/ ᷅҉҄ \᷆BROTHERS IN ARMS ̏᷇•᷃҃/ ᷅҉҄ \҄ (7/24/12)

Postby SoapToDaChoppa » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:28 pm

xXxGpridexXx wrote:Umm...Did you request it as an avatar only? thats pretty much why i put it on a 120x120 canvas :/

Well I was planning to use it in signatures also, but no worries; I'm remaking it in better dimmensions for reuse while adding some thing on. As you can see in my own signature, IT LOOKS TOTALLY FREAKING DOPE!!!!

Anyways, in other news, here is your daily dose of getting a song stuck in your head! ;3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukdBzaFGydM
Image Image
SoapToDaChoppa

Postby ShiftyDownGamer » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:13 am

Name: BYTE_FAILS =)
As many dates that you ARE 110% SURE you can be free for within the next 2-3 weeks: Soap knows me and afro so umm please add me... and idk what dates cuzs schools starting for me
ShiftyDownGamer

Postby row0001 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:23 pm

hey soap when are you gonna update the front page
row0001

Postby SoapToDaChoppa » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:57 pm

row0001 wrote:hey soap when are you gonna update the front page

I've been working on it for a bit because I've been deciding who should become the Elite in place of Mata, and once I work with them more I'm planning on letting them become Squad Leader so that I can go off on an expedition to find us more members. :L But I've finally come to a conclusion seeing that you guys are still waiting, and I've decided to promote Afrodude as the newest Elite member on the Minit Squad for showing deep consideration for the clan and strong efforts to show the rest of the community what we've got as BiA members! Congrats man! :D

So no worries guys, the update will come shortly!

EDIT: Update's up!!! :D
Image Image
SoapToDaChoppa

Postby row0001 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:42 am

wait i though we were getting rid of that server squads thing and going back to ranks
row0001

Postby Afrodude4 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:10 am

@Soap
Thank you for the promotion, I won't let you down :). Check your Skype more often, it seems like you are never online. Also, send out the Mumble info that Pride helped you start up.

row0001 wrote:wait i though we were getting rid of that server squads thing and going back to ranks

That was only temporary until Soap came back.
Representing Jamaica Power

Afrodude4

Postby SoapToDaChoppa » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Afrodude4 wrote:Check your Skype more often, it seems like you are never online. Also, send out the Mumble info that Pride helped you start up.

The reason I'm mostly not on Skype is because I tend to get flooded with conversations whenever I go online. XP In reality though, I'm usually just Invisible so if there is anything urgent that I see needs my immediate attention then I will do my best to fit that into a conversation. :) Otherwise, my schedule totals up to a TON, giving me a pretty hard time to freelance and talk to you guys. XP Still, messaging me over Skype is surely worth a try. :)

But I have to say guys, if you wanna talk or record live video chats, USE MUMBLE. That thing is soooooooooooooo great!!! ^w^ Unfortunately I can't remember much about how I used it myself, but it can get pretty self-explanatory at some points.

-First, go to http://www.mumble.com/
-On the upper righthand side of the options screen on the main page, select your client (Windows, Mac, Linux).
-Quickly I'd like to mention somewhere around this point it will give you 2 options to download: regular Mumble and something like Mumble with a skin or something. :P PICK THE REGULAR ONE!!! Pride says the other one is HORRIBLE. XP
-It will be somewhat like a normal Install Wizard; it should lead you to most of the proper directions, but I'm not tech savvy enough to explain them all in detail. XP Buttons are clicked, bars are loaded, and so on.
-Once it's actually installed and stuff I believe, you'll have to configure your settings (you'll be able to do this again later if you desire to change those settings). It involves stuff like your own set up for the actual speaking and listening and also this complicated "certificate" thingy which I don't understand but can tell is important. So make sure you guys pay close attention to your settings at these parts!
-Finally, you'll have to actually connect to the AoS Server that the community has up. Click the "Connect" button and fill in the proper information. Make the label whatever you want, make the address Minit.nu, provide the nickname you would like to have on Mumble, and keep the port the same.
-After that, you should be all set up! :D If you see other people, I would suggest trying to ask them for help on anything you can't figure out on your own!

I BELIEVE these directions are vaguely right, so hopefully you guys will succeed in getting this on your computers because it truly is a great way to talk to the rest of the community vocally!
Image Image
SoapToDaChoppa

Postby xF1avour » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Ok guys iv pretty much quit Aos but I love this clan to much. I will check propaly not login clan updates to see what's happening and I'll get on Minit assault if I have any time( witch probs not) but any way it's good to see where stil around
F1avour
xF1avour

Postby row0001 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:40 pm

well i have been on minit server like everyday and i havnt seen you guys i know differnt timezones and all that but we need to find out what times you guys are on
row0001

Postby 122Redneck » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:17 am

Hey SOAP just thought i would say Hi and tell you i got a forums acount : )
[LoS]Redneck Clan officer
Wanna join [LoS]? Here's a link!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15177
122Redneck

Postby Afrodude4 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:37 pm

row0001 wrote:well i have been on minit server like everyday and i havnt seen you guys i know differnt timezones and all that but we need to find out what times you guys are on

I usually play at many different times during the day, to accommodate my gaming friends who live in countries like Britain and Australia. It's odd that I have never seen any of you besides Soap and Lsin who live within the same general area of time.
Representing Jamaica Power

Afrodude4

Postby row0001 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:24 pm

i have seen lsin alot actully but not you guys i guess when i lave you guys must get on ha :)
row0001

Postby SoapToDaChoppa » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:41 pm

row0001 wrote:i have seen lsin alot actully but not you guys i guess when i lave you guys must get on ha :)

Well I try to get on as frequently as possible, so that's usually like 3-4 times a day. And I usually go on Minit, so if that's where you're going I suppose it's just dumb UNluck. :\ I see Afro and Lsin a lot too, so that's odd...
Image Image
SoapToDaChoppa

Postby Lsin98 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Haha i am on frequently! Haha, but i also have only seen soap and afro the most often when im on. I havent seen very many others either... wonder why that is...
Lsin98

Postby row0001 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:50 am

if anyone here is on im gonna be on minit assult
row0001

PreviousNext

Return to Clans