Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[DENIED] DatPlatinum Application

Want to join us? Read our recruitment policy then post in here. Promotions are carried out in a similar way, read the threads.

[DENIED] DatPlatinum Application

Postby Platinum » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi. My name is Jacob, but I'm more known as Platinum or DatPlatinum in Ace of Spades. Ignore the "CEF} Leader" under my name as I had withdrew my duties about a month ago from the clan. It was my decision. I am 13 years old and I do play sports. I play baseball currently for 2 teams so with that and school, I will try my hardest to stay active with the Komrades if accepted. I do consider myself good in Ace of Spades, but not "Major League Gaming good". Why would I join your clan you may ask? Have I've applied here before? Yes, I have applied in the past. I was rejected. The reason to join your clan is in the stated in the part of the application provided below.

Old In-Game Name: DatPlatinum
Komrade Name: KomradePlatinum
Average Kill-Death Ratio(If known): It varies usually if the ping is high or low. It's usually higher on a low ping, say 75.
Link to 200 kills:
Image Proof: Image and: Image
Identify the item: Floppy Disk
Reason to join clan: I am just looking for a clan that I can stay in with. I like the level of competition to work with. I see the attitudes are great and so is the activity both in and off the game. There is no doubt this is one of the best clans skill wise and activity wise in Ace of Spades.

Thank you for whomever looked over my application and makes a decision. I'd ask to whomever does look this over that they would look it over all the way through.
Platinum
CEF} Leader

Return to Recruitment and Promotions