Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑Komrades' Clan FAQ's๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Komrades, a large, strong and active clan on Ace Of Spades, with the clan tag being “Komrades”, founded by KomradeKodinsky, KomradeKorakoff and KomradeKasparov. The Komrades have continued to strive for 6 months now making it the longest running clan in all of Ace of Spades, and most arguably successful. If you’re looking for a clan to enrich your Ace of Spades experience off and on the field, then the Komrades is perfect for you, with highly active members and leaders who are great at the game and friendly. Remember, Komrades master clan!

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑Komrades' Clan FAQ's๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Postby Daniella » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:29 am

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Last updated Dec. 22nd

Q: What are the Komrades?
A: The Komrades are one of the largest and well known clans in all of Ace Of Spades. Started by Korakoff, Kodinsky and Kasperov sometime in June 2011, it has grown into the presently largest Clan (40+ members as of now) with an active community, website, clan armory and rewarding ranking system.

Q: Who are the leaders?
A: The Kounsel are the leaders, Korakoff, Kasperov, Kodinsky and Kristina.

Q: How do I join?
A: Just read the Recruiting thread. Joining is pretty simple and can be done in less that 15 minutes. If you're still confused after reading it, read this complete step by step guide by Korakoff HERE

Q: Do you have to be Russian to join?
A: No. This is a Russian THEMED clan, not a strictly Russian clan.

Q: What’s the difference between a rank and a division?
A: A Division is what branch of the Komrades you’re in, such as Assault, Engineer, Spetsnaz or a regular ol’ Komrade. A rank is how much progress you’ve made in that division

Q: How can I earn Ranks?
A: As of now, Ranks are not fully Incorporated into the Komrades but when they are, they will be earned simply through activeness within the clan such as but not limited to: Playing on the clan server, talking on the IRC, contributing and keeping up with the forums.

Q: Can I be in Two Divisions at once? (Ex: Engineer and Assault)
A: Yes, but it's generally frowned upon. Only two however.

Q: How can I become a Spetsnaz?
A: Spetsnaz is probably the hardest thing to achieve in the Komrades as of now. In order to reach Spetsnaz, you must get ATLEAST Rank 10 in both Assault and Engineer OR be elevated there by a Kounsel member. Some exceptions may apply but this is the general rule of thumb.

Q: Will there be more divisions?
A: Yes, but we'll keep those on the down-low until implemented.

Q: How can I contribute to the clan?
A: Well, that's something you may want to ask yourself. If you are good at Art/ Drawing, you could make a Komrade logo or any other types of clan related art. Utilize your strengths!

Q: How do I use an IRC Client?
Follow this step by step guide made by Korakoff:
Daniella
News Reporter

Return to Komrades