Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Just wondering...

Komrades, a large, strong and active clan on Ace Of Spades, with the clan tag being “Komrades”, founded by KomradeKodinsky, KomradeKorakoff and KomradeKasparov. The Komrades have continued to strive for 6 months now making it the longest running clan in all of Ace of Spades, and most arguably successful. If you’re looking for a clan to enrich your Ace of Spades experience off and on the field, then the Komrades is perfect for you, with highly active members and leaders who are great at the game and friendly. Remember, Komrades master clan!

Just wondering...

Postby Warhead88 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:01 pm

No hate or anything but I hopped on the Kommie server around 5PM EST and it was almost empty. Is there a reason for that or did I join at a down time? Also, what happened to KomBot?
Warhead88

Re: Just wondering...

Postby Afrodude4 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:34 pm

It usually stays empty unless people are having 1v1s, or unless we see people on and decide to show dominance.
Representing Jamaica Power

Afrodude4

Postby Wyvern » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:27 am

Komrades join it on occasion and make a few server empty out through ragequits so the server generally says empty.
Wyvern
Komrade Member

Postby EgO » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:31 am

^^^^^One time I stayed on for about 2 hours and was just 1v1ing all the noobs that joined. Ended up dying like twice by switching teams lol. Like a 45 ratio. Kom server is actually quite busy at some times.
EgO
Komrade Member

Return to Komrades