Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Iam (Kinda) back

Komrades, a large, strong and active clan on Ace Of Spades, with the clan tag being “Komrades”, founded by KomradeKodinsky, KomradeKorakoff and KomradeKasparov. The Komrades have continued to strive for 6 months now making it the longest running clan in all of Ace of Spades, and most arguably successful. If you’re looking for a clan to enrich your Ace of Spades experience off and on the field, then the Komrades is perfect for you, with highly active members and leaders who are great at the game and friendly. Remember, Komrades master clan!

Iam (Kinda) back

Postby KomradeFreeze » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Hey Guys!

I have been like AFK for a time cuz vacation, and other stuff, but the biggest problem is my internet and pc.

There are some weird kinda problems with our Router and stuffu, we got a new one, tried everything and stuff, but still problems and my pc is so slow! I have a better one but i cant use it all the time and it got trojan'd last time so also probs with that one. Iam not a pc-noob at all so that not the problem :D,

ATM iam not able to play Aos cuz i lag out in a couple of minutes

Besides that my school started again 2 weeks ago and it is kinda more work so i have to be more serious with my schoolwork and less serious with playing and having fun with you guys

But i will be active again at IRC and have fun times with ya, and soon my pc will get reinstalled i hope it will work but that means it is useless for a week but i hope i can be as much active again!!!

Its my B-Day in 2 days (3 days after kora's)!!!!!!!!!

Greets, FREEHHHSEEEEEE
Oh dat laggggggggggggg
KomradeFreeze
Komrade Member

Return to Komrades