Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

The New Rifle ... Sigh ...

Komrades, a large, strong and active clan on Ace Of Spades, with the clan tag being “Komrades”, founded by KomradeKodinsky, KomradeKorakoff and KomradeKasparov. The Komrades have continued to strive for 6 months now making it the longest running clan in all of Ace of Spades, and most arguably successful. If you’re looking for a clan to enrich your Ace of Spades experience off and on the field, then the Komrades is perfect for you, with highly active members and leaders who are great at the game and friendly. Remember, Komrades master clan!

Re: The New Rifle ... Sigh ...

Postby Fluttershy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:48 am

GreaseMonkey wrote:The rifle was originally supposed to be used for... everything, really. It was the only gun. I don't want to hear this "rifle was never meant to be all-purpose" crap ever again.

True, but it shouldnt be all purpose anymore now that we have more weapons that dont start with R. Well virgo I hope youre happy, because Ben lowered the skill ceiling.
Fluttershy

Postby Afrodude4 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:16 am

This thread is a little old, but I'm going to share my opinion. I usually get about 3-5 kills per clip. That's with 10 bullets in the .75 version. After the update, that puts me down to about 1-3 kills with 5 bullets (haven't played .76, just estimating). This now makes wall popping with a semi, my most successful style of play, completely inefficient. The semi is supposed to be just that, a semi-automatic rifle, not a sniper rifle. Semi-autos aren't supposed to take a whole second between shots, this completely ruins the play style of most pros and semi pros that use the rifle almost exclusively. If this update stays true to the changelog, I might straight up quit the game.
Representing Jamaica Power

Afrodude4

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:16 am

i just wish that ben wasnt under the impression that the rifle needs a nerf at all.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Previous

Return to Komrades