Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

♕ Admin Academy Beta 0.1 ♕

SPQR is an up-and coming clan compromised in mid-2012. We hold onto several key values such as kindness, respect and maturity, where being skilled at Ace of Spades is secondary to this. We're quite competitive and have a strong emphasis on clan matches. The most important attribute of our clan is that we play for fun and enjoy ourselves, and if you sign up, we hope you enjoy yourself too.

Re: ♕ Admin Academy Beta 0.1 ♕

Postby killstar » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:52 am

I feel I've been in SPQR for a while. :)

Name:
[SPQR]Killstar, Killstar

Why you would like to become an admin:
I’ve been in the clan for a while now, and I feel a part of it. I am very active on the forums and active on the SPQR server. I would like admin because when I go on the SPQR server and there’s another SPQR member, and we wanted to have a 1v1 and there were no admins to change map and all that stuff. I trust all of the SPQR members, to prove it, sometimes when you make little jokes I believe you.

I love SPQR and I will be in SPQR for a very long time, I have a future clan but I won’t be leaving SPQR for about 1 year. I try to help out with the clan sometimes, but I see it doesn’t work. I have researched administrating a bit now, like Liam, and I know quite a bit, I don’t abuse admin, or anything like that.

If I get admin and I see someone griefing, I would toggle build him, and after a while I would un toggle build him and if he starts again, I would kick him, if he comes back I would ban him 1-2 hours etc, but for hackers it’s a different story, I would ban them for about 2 weeks, after I would Permaban them. When I was not admin on the G3N server I reported to the leaders the hackers/griefers.

I am an honest reliable trust worthy person, I know nearly all of the Commands, Liam pm’d me them when I was admin on G3N server, and I didn’t know the commands. 

Previous experience:
G3N server, and I think maybe <MA15+> server.

Timezone:
AEST. ( Australian Eastern Standard Time)

About yourself:
My name is Alex I am 10, I live In Australia and was born in New Zealand. I absolutely love sport!! And no one will take that away from me, I play many different sports I will list a few, Soccer, Football, Swimming, Cricket and lots more, I’ve made it in to lots of Carnivals for sprints and sports my coach says I can run 31 km per hour.

I am a very intelligent person, I am in year 4 and I am the smartest in my grade. I am quite mature for a 10 year old, as Venator said. <3 I love Maths, some of you would be thinking “Wtf he like maths?” But I’m different Maths is my favourite subject and I always get A’s for it.

I know a bit of Karate. I will take a pic of me and put it here after I take a pic, as I said I trust all of you guys and I am trust worthy and a reliable guy, and I hope you guys understand that.

Any other information you feel has not been covered:
None. 

Thanks for your time to read this.
~Killstar.
AoS Leaderboard:Rank: 3 *|* IGN: [SPQR]Killstar *|* Proud Member Of SPQR!
^Pwease click the Dragon! He Needs you!^
killstar
[SPQR] Member

Postby liamnike999 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:58 am

Hey Killstar you should spend some more time on the #SPQR & #spqr.server channel before you apply because that why you can used to the commands that Kodiak uses that's how I learned how to use the IRC commands.

Anyway Killstar that was a long application and you have put lots of work into it.

If you spend some more time on the IRC you will have a better chance, If you see you on the IC for a while I'll vouch.

Centurion (Active for at least 5 weeks)
• [SPQR] LIAM
liamnike999
{AGAN} Member

Postby killstar » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:24 am

I spend lots of time on de IRC..
killstar
[SPQR] Member

Postby AlexFury » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:06 am

Don't know if i'm able to vouch but I vouch for Carnage, LIAM and Killstar. They seem to have a lot of experience and have a good variety of creativity.

Average kd ratio : 6.40. IGN : [Proz]AlexFury / [Proz]SgtAlex
|My signature shop|
|My beer bottle mod|
|ArmyProz Forums|
AlexFury

Postby liamnike999 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:08 am

AlexFury wrote:Don't know if i'm able to vouch but I vouch for Carnage, LIAM and Killstar. They seem to have a lot of experience and have a good variety of creativity.

@AlexFlury, Thankyou for you generosity but I think only Leader's & co-leader's and some members may vote.

Centurion (Active for at least 5 weeks)
• [SPQR] LIAM
liamnike999
{AGAN} Member

Postby killstar » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:55 am

AlexFury wrote:Don't know if i'm able to vouch but I vouch for Carnage, LIAM and Killstar. They seem to have a lot of experience and have a good variety of creativity.

Ohh thanks. :)
killstar
[SPQR] Member

Postby NOOB101 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:40 pm

killstar wrote:I spend lots of time on de IRC..

Sorry to say but i have NEVER seen you on the IRC.....
IGN:[SPQR]KillrNoob
NOOB101
[SPQR] Member

Postby killstar » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Cause when I'm on it you're not on it. :/
Timezones, Timezones..
killstar
[SPQR] Member

Postby Kodiak » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Just going to throw a blanket message here.

READ THE POLICY.
There are strict rules on how long you should ban offenders, depending on the offense.
It does not matter how long you feel these people will be banned, it's already written in black and white. If you feel this policy should be altered, feel free to suggest it under Clan Suggestions.
^Click the eyes for the IRC^
Image - Image - Image
Kodiak
[SPQR] Member

Postby killstar » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Ok sorry Kodiak. ._.
killstar
[SPQR] Member

Postby Pulchritude » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Name: PULCHY THE CATOVERLORD
Why you would like to become an admin: Because I want to, and why not?
Previous experience (if applicable): MINIT US CTF AND MINIT ASSAULT. ALONG WITH RoT SERVERS.
Timezone: GMT-8
Any other information you feel has not been covered: KODIAK TOLD ME TO APPLY FOR THIS SO YAKNOW vOv
Cats > dogs
FACT.
Pulchritude
[LDR] Member

Postby killstar » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Lol at your application! Like you'll get in, but you probally will cause Kodiak told you to apply. :P
killstar
[SPQR] Member

Postby Kodiak » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:24 pm

Adolphus: Application wasn't really up to par, and you aren't really active enough on the IRC. Lack of experience is also a contributing factor. Declined, but do feel free to re-apply whenever you feel have familiarised yourself with the operation of a server, and feel as though you will make the cut :)

Killstar: Application hesistantly denied, simply upon the basis that we do not see you enough in the server IRC, and that I am unsure if you are familiar enough with server commands and policy. However, drop by the server IRC and I will "test you out" during the week by OPing you in the chan, where you can prove to me that will be a capable admin. After this, please do feel free to apply next weekend. :)

Carnage: Application accepted. Welcome aboard. Server pass will be PM'd to you upon changing and you will be auto-op'd in the channel, provided you have an auth.

Pulchy: Application currently pending.
^Click the eyes for the IRC^
Image - Image - Image
Kodiak
[SPQR] Member

Postby NOOB101 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:35 pm

killstar wrote:Cause when I'm on it you're not on it. :/
Timezones, Timezones..

I am in the same time-zone as you :P
IGN:[SPQR]KillrNoob
NOOB101
[SPQR] Member

Postby oriole01 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Why I would like to become an administrator: I would like to become an admin because I would love to have another admin opportunity after my first one was a completely boring server with no one breaking rules, only one or two unique commands I could use, and overall a dusty and drab experience. But I know the SPQR server will be better, especially after playing on it many times. The SPQR command system is very unique, and I would enjoy responsibly using those features. I would also like to bring justice to this server in a strict but fair way. I could be able to allow clan matches to happen when other admins are not available. All of these things are why I would like to be an administrator on the SPQR CTF server.

Previous experience: Revelations TDM server[now defunct], Oriole's testing server.

Timezone: UTC -4 [Current EST timezone]

There's my application.
oriole01
[SPQR] Member

PreviousNext

Return to [SPQR]