Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

It's been a long road.

Have things to say? Post here!

Re: It's been a long road.

Postby NIASKA » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:54 pm

FaZe will be like HEEEELLLLLLLLLLL NO
NIASKA
[DELTA] Member

Postby BigxJimmy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:15 am

If your not on the day it happens, I'll pm the link to yah,
IGN: [DELTA]Big Jim
Clan: [DELTA]
Favorite servers: Aloha LTS, Aloha CounterStrike, pretty much everything Aloha
BigxJimmy
[DELTA] Member

Location: Just beyond Sniper Range, But close enough to call artillery on you

Postby Aeroclaw » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:44 am

Trollolz wrote:It's been a long road from when this clan was in hell to when it was thriving to near death and recovery. I remember when I first joined this clan a long time ago. Was it the beginning of 2011? I can't remember. But that's not the point as to show how long I was this clan and how I'm such a bullshit "veteran" or something. I'm not going to give you a bullshit political stance on my reason for leaving. Not immaturity or how Delta "has gone to shit".

I remember it was the beginning when I started Ace of Spades. It was 0.70 and I used to be decent. I played for quite awhile clan-less. Then I saw someone with a "cool" clan-tag on their name. I went on the old forums and screwed around with my first mod I ever made. R.I.P But those forums went down and I lost interest in this game for awhile.

But then, I realized there were new forums and I saw the Clan section. I saw the name Delta among those names. It sounded interesting. So I applied and it got buried for awhile until I revived it. That brings us to our next part, when I got in. When I got in Delta I decided to do what the other members failed to do, and FaZe trusted me for that and less than two weeks he gave me co-leader.

Secretly, I didn't want it. But I didn't want FaZe thinking I was a clan-hopper. So I decided I could fix some things that Delta had faulted on in their early beginnings. I decided to change the Recruitment section and add lots of things to the actual sub-forum itself. By this time I'm going to skip the rest because it was a time for improvement and gaming.

Fast forward to 2012, this is when we had a peak in activity. We all remember Gpride, Airlines, Cyan and whoever else was out there at that time. Then we started to lost members, and we went down the drain to hell. Airlines left, Cyan left, Gpride left lolGpride. But we had some "faithful" members who stayed. Yeah, real fucking faithful members they were/are.

Now let us go to when we we're a dying clan. With all of them gone, we were prone to having everyone leaving. Like in multiple unsuccessful clans that have died out. I had nothing to do but try to rally our members together. It worked nonetheless. But it wasn't a permanent fix. To this day that rallying seems to keep us together with a bond that no other unsuccessful clan could ever have.

Lets go to today, shall we? Have a cup of tea while you're at it. Today, I'm not leaving Delta because it's Delta or immaturity or anything like that. I'm leaving Ace of Spades. As a game itself. You might see me lurking or not, I could stop by every once and awhile to have a look at the condition of the clan. Anyways, I'll be moving on. Have fun, play safe and win matches.

I laughed at the lolGpride.. Well, seeya trollolz.
Aeroclaw

Location: I live 20 miles away from NIASKA and Scum in Zing Zong Ming Mong Ling Long...

Postby DivineAssassin » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:16 am

Trollolz wrote:Sorry, I just HAVE to lurk and see if whitebo applies now that i'm gone.

What is the deal with this whitebo guy?
In-Game Name: [DELTA]Divine
Clan:[DELTA]
Lose sight of me, Lose your life.
DivineAssassin
[DELTA] Member

Postby Artix902 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Goodbye, friend. You WILL be missed.
Artix902
[DELTA] Member