Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Healthy Gaming (Unoffcial)

Have things to say? Post here!

Re: Healthy Gaming (Unoffcial)

Postby Sparrow137 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:01 am

NIASKA wrote:I dont need god and heres a tipp never put a religious matter out its kinda bad

Hmm..when you put it that way..you make me sad..you...yyou..gonna..make me..go eat ice cream out of sadness...
Sparrow137
[DELTA] Member

Postby CobaltCloud » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:03 am

And Ill eat ice cream to...Straight out of the tub...
IGN:[Delta]Cloud
CobaltCloud
[DELTA] Member

Postby NIASKA » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:04 am

its not that i dont believe god but meh u know wat i mean
NIASKA
[DELTA] Member

Postby Sparrow137 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:06 am

NIASKA wrote:its not that i dont believe god but meh u know wat i mean

Yeah..I..I..understand..:'(...*opens new tub of ice cream*

CobaltCloud wrote:And Ill eat ice cream to...Straight out of the tub...

You and me both man..
Sparrow137
[DELTA] Member

Postby rd15awesome » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:54 pm

CobaltCloud wrote:I think I'll get in on this stuff. Seems pretty awesome... I see to much fighting on the internet anyway.

Thanks for understanding :D
NIASKA wrote:honestly this thread is not needed
It is definitely not a necessity... BUT! is the brony thread a necessity? is the Good vs Evil a necessity? are the other threads that were made for fun a necessity? I don't think so... We just state our opinions. In this case, we're just saying that games are meant for fun and leisure, not mainly competition.
Sparrow137 wrote:
NIASKA wrote:there r times wen ppl want to train and play for serious ur just saying to have fun well playing the game is having fun besides these r all just ur opinion

Of course friend. There are times when people want to be serious, but all people have humor of course. And yes, this is all out opinion, hence the title "Unofficial" LOL. Everyone has fun once is a while, and if you don't, well, God help you.

dat. I do like. Well said brotha!
rd15awesome
[DELTA] Member

Postby Varun » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:05 pm

I was just checking to see if you guys had any new ratios to impress me with, and I noticed this. I was a bit on the lmao of the spectrum.

I prefer to excel when I'm playing. My point is, that I find happiness in playing well, and improving. I'm never happy when I play poorly because I know that I can improve, and that I can play better. I use competition to keep myself on my toes. You will never get better if you play against people with a skill level far blow yours. I compete with others so that I can gauge my own level of improvement, and to have fun. I mean, we all like slaughtering noobs, but it gets boring.

Also, no offense to anyone, but I don't believe in that single higher entity stuff. I believe that if there is/are higher entity(s), there is more than one. Thats my own opinion.

I really don't believe that world created in 7 days and the world being only 6000 years old or whatever. That stuff is pretty silly. Again, I mean absolutely no offence to anyone.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby BigxJimmy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Varun wrote:I was just checking to see if you guys had any new ratios to impress me with, and I noticed this. I was a bit on the lmao of the spectrum.

I prefer to excel when I'm playing. My point is, that I find happiness in playing well, and improving. I'm never happy when I play poorly because I know that I can improve, and that I can play better. I use competition to keep myself on my toes. You will never get better if you play against people with a skill level far blow yours. I compete with others so that I can gauge my own level of improvement, and to have fun. I mean, we all like slaughtering noobs, but it gets boring.

Also, no offense to anyone, but I don't believe in that single higher entity stuff. I believe that if there is/are higher entity(s), there is more than one. Thats my own opinion.

I really don't believe that world created in 7 days and the world being only 6000 years old or whatever. That stuff is pretty silly. Again, I mean absolutely no offence to anyone.

But if you don't believe that, how was the world created? Ever tried to put together a ROLEX out of scraps, while blindfolded?
and by says no offence, that sparks offence.
IGN: [DELTA]Big Jim
Clan: [DELTA]
Favorite servers: Aloha LTS, Aloha CounterStrike, pretty much everything Aloha
BigxJimmy
[DELTA] Member

Location: Just beyond Sniper Range, But close enough to call artillery on you

Postby AlexJackal » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:16 pm

BigxJimmy wrote:But if you don't believe that, how was the world created? Ever tried to put together a ROLEX out of scraps, while blindfolded?
and by says no offence, that sparks offence.

Religion is a fairy tail for little kids. (no offence) ^_^
The world wasn't even created, check something about "Pulsating Universe Theory". World existed before this moment all the time and will always exist... (in my opinion "Big Bang Theory" is bull**it cuz theres too many contradictions).
AlexJackal

Postby BigxJimmy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:03 pm

That Theory dosen't make ANY sense WHATSOEVER
But, yall are getting off topic, this topic is about Healthy Gaming, not Religion Wars.
Make a Religion Wars thread, and I'll continue this there.
IGN: [DELTA]Big Jim
Clan: [DELTA]
Favorite servers: Aloha LTS, Aloha CounterStrike, pretty much everything Aloha
BigxJimmy
[DELTA] Member

Location: Just beyond Sniper Range, But close enough to call artillery on you

Postby Dracolth » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:53 am

Dracolth

Postby ZaPhobos » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:01 am

Healthy gaming?

Ha! I only practice unhealthy gaming when I get mad, then I just rage rampage.
ZaPhobos
[DELTA] Member

Postby Varun » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:30 am

BigxJimmy wrote:That Theory dosen't make ANY sense WHATSOEVER
But, yall are getting off topic, this topic is about Healthy Gaming, not Religion Wars.
Make a Religion Wars thread, and I'll continue this there.

Meh. I prefer science over most religions. I am religious, to a degree, but I believe in some things, not all things. I do not believe that any one thing, or even a group of things could create the universe. And how can you say that it makes no sense, Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean its implausible. Sorry for continuing this, but I'm not going to be the one who kindles a religious war.

Also, as I said before, I feel healthy and happy when I play well. If you ask me, if you want health, go out and do a couple of K's. Works for me.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby Semper » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm not trying to start drama, I'm not trying to compete with anyone, or argue over anything.

Yes, we know some of you guys just want to be cool with your over 20.00 ratios, but In reality no one really cares about your score, You can say ''hey check out my ratio'', but don't just spam it every time you get 100 kills and stuff like that. I will not call any names so there will not be any drama but some of you guys that play just for ratios and stuff, Most of you ratio-whores just camp in one spot, not moving anywhere and just boosting your ratio up, that gets kind of boring, go out there and have fun, someone is ruining your fun and games? there's always a lot of other servers you can go to, Some of you - If you can't get the griefer,hacker, etc out the server you're in.... You get mad at everyone over nothing because someone is ruining your game play, go to another server, don't complain about how many griefers or hackers that server has. LEAVE the server.
A player who wants to have fun does not care about their ratio that much, Why? because it isn't a big deal, You like your 50.00 ratio? Guess what, It's gone when you leave the server.

Have fun, It doesn't matter If you're pro or not, as long as you're having fun that's all that counts.

And sometimes you get mad because someone killed you and you were on a high streak, or a big ratio. Don't threaten to quit the game because someone kills you, Just move on and start having fun.
Almost 85% of the people that gets mad in game is because their getting killed to much, as long as YOU are having fun that's all that matters :)
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby ATsch » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:10 pm

I agree to just about everything sparrow, semper and rd said (I'm atheist so not everything) everybody is just to serious about being good and having a good ratio, people ruining their ratio and beig in a awsome clan. Are they still having fun? Games are about having fun. And when some crazy adicts BS me about having a .38 ratio on pinpoint, (protip: dont stay afk for a whole day) I know how lucky I am to be having fun in this game.

Unhealthy gamers: I'm not as good as mikuli but at least I'm still having fun

BTF Semper what happened to dany0 server O.o? + BBcode pros: does any html "command" work in bbcode? (dont know php)
CAUTION: This post by the user "ATsch" could potentially contain elements such as "sarcasm" or "metaphors" where he does not mean what he is saying.
Badass profile picture -.-
ATsch
[DELTA] Member

Postby Semper » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:14 pm

ATsch: I think it crashed, it's probably going to be up soon, Just go on the IRC and ask him if he's on because I could be mistaken.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Previous

Return to Off-Topic