Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

My Movie Reviews - !SPOILERS!

Have things to say? Post here!

My Movie Reviews - !SPOILERS!

Postby ThatWarrior » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Here I will post my 2012 movie reviews.

Battleship 2012

The movie was great and really epic. Made you feel really awesome during the movie. Returning to your old boring life at the end was hard to accept. It is totally not overrated and not the ''Dumb Copy With Bad Effects''. It had a really nice story with really epic characters like Rihanna. I think it was the best touch ever that they later on used the old legendary battleship with the old veterans. In my point this totally a 9.0 Movie!

Act Of Valor

Now this was probably the best movie I have EVER seen. Me as a war movie / Game fan this really amused me. It was really great and the go pro scenes made it even better. It was really nice with the dramatic touch. The point that it is actually made out of true stories amazed me. The things soldiers deal with can't be rewarded enough. This is totally a 10.0 Movie!
IGN: [DELTA]Warrior
Clan: [DELTA]
Favourite Server: aloha.pk - Pinpoint & CS Maps

ThatWarrior
[DELTA] Member

Re: My Movie Reviews - !SPOILERS!

Postby rd15awesome » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:43 am

just posting to keep this alive and you don't have to double post-----------------because that always happens to me :C
rd15awesome
[DELTA] Member

Return to Off-Topic