Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[Accepted]Venom983's Application

Want to join us? Read our recruitment policy then post in here.

[Accepted]Venom983's Application

Postby venom983 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:01 pm

In Game Name:
venom983

TimeZone(In GMT):
GMT -5 also known as Eastern Standard Time

Are you willing to play on Aloha.pk servers?
Yes, Aloha.pk are the only servers I play on, unless of course I'm 1v1ing etc.

What type of player are you(sniper, rusher, camper, etc.),And what other strategies do you use to win against others?
Love being a sniper, I also do prefer to go and rush, I do not like to use teammates as "bait" then take a kill, I prefer to use them as an actual team. I don't mind smg or shotgun, but I find them more as secondary weapons, meaning anything they do, you can do with rifle. I also dread camping, but I do get accused a lot for camping. For example: I'll be walking along, I see someone's head off in the distance, I crouch for maybe half a second, take and shot and kill, now I have raging and accusations coming at me from that person. And one other thing, if necessary, I'll be more then happy to take a bullet for my team or clan if it means they have a chance of getting the intel or winning the arena round.

What is your preferred weapon and type of map?
Rifle definently, and although I do like long range maps, I am quite adaptable, so I'm good with any map that's chosen, that is once I can play it for a bit if it's new to me.

Tell us more about yourself and why you are interested in SAW(Give at least over 120 words):
Well when I originally joined Ace of Spades and Aloha, the first thing that really stood out to me were the clans, but not any clan, TSB to be exact. I found TSB to be the most professional over almost all the others. So I had been monitoring the clan as a whole, reading through all the past topics they had posted as well as the regualtions for joining. I was not exactly sure about joining though as I hadn’t seen a lot of the members together in-game and I wanted an active clan, but within 2 days later at least 6 were on at once. So at that time, I played for a while then I noticed how much they were rapi...dominating their opponent, and that showed me that this is a good clan as they do have teamwork as well as beyond basic aiming/tactic skills. So I have been working for a while in raising my skills, and I feel that i am ready for a tryout in SAW. I’ve played with a lot of you, if you remember or not(I’m usually on the quiet side and miss the chat while playing). So hopefully you’ll consider this as a good application worthy of trial. Thank you.

Past Clans (Explain why you left the previous clans,Leave blank if this is your first time applying for a clan):
None, I do realise it says to leave blank, but I had to say that the fact that I don't have any past clans can be better, you get to learn to work with people that you may or may not get along with, and it also teaches you to take care of your team if they're new or are cornered etc.

How would you rate yourself in skill level (from 1-10)
I would say about a 9 but that's probably pushing it, when considering the rest of the clan, so I'd rather not rate myself but let you all do that.

Any screenshots of you having a high KDR with decent accuracy (Optional,but Improves your chances of joining)
Sadly I only have one, I could have gotten more, but I forgot to do it :s
http://i.imgur.com/TUP2u.png

If accepted,Will you agree to follow our rules (Including staying active in forums and our IRC channel): Yes, I'm already on the IRC and Teamspeak daily or try to be.

Thank you for reading this, and I apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors that may be present.
venom983
[TSB] Member

Re: Venom983's Application

Postby Derpy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Best app I've seen in a while.

I'm a brony, but not too far.

Why I choose to play AOS, and why I stay in it is a mystery to even me. Perhaps, when I grow older, I may discover that reason, and the answer to other questions of this game.
Derpy
[TSB] Member

Postby YourMom » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:19 pm

This application is truly amazing. I see venom around a lot and he's pretty good so he's usually near the top of the scoreboard, though tbh I think he needs a bit more practice to be a SAW.

I notice his weapon of choice, interestingly enough, is SMG. The app says his choice is rifle, but I seldom see him with it, even his high KDR pic shows him with the SMG. That's pretty odd, but okay.

Best of luck to your sir,
-YourMom
YourMom
[TSB] Member

Postby venom983 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:14 am

Arena is SMG yes, all normal(infiltration, pinpoint, zombies) servers i use rifle. Also i said i prefer rifle, didn't say i always use it. Also yes it does show me with smg, because i used it for a few quick kills to reach my stopping goal of 300.
Last edited by venom983 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
venom983
[TSB] Member

Postby 40Glocc » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:42 am

Why can't all applicants make good applications like this one? -_-

I'm all up for accepting venom's application,Although he may not be the best player around,Our main purpose is to find others that are good as a person,not just good in game.Eventually they start improving in their skill after they play a couple of times with the rest of the clanmates.

If stark/stealth agree with accepting venom,Then he can start wearing the tag(unless you still want to test him in game).
40Glocc
[TSB] Leader

Postby Stealthbomber » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Accepted, welcome to the clan Venom :)
Stealthbomber
[TSB] Leader

Re: [Accepted]Venom983's Application

Postby venom983 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Thank you. :3
venom983
[TSB] Member