Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[Accepted]roy application to tsb/saw

Want to join us? Read our recruitment policy then post in here.

[Accepted]roy application to tsb/saw

Postby roy227 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:28 am

•In Game Name: roy
•TimeZone(In GMT): Mountain time and im not sure what gmt is so my answer is mountain time
•Are you willing to play on Aloha.pk servers? I mostly play aloha servers but sometimes i change
•What type of player are you(sniper, rusher, camper, etc.),And what other strategies do you use to win against others? It all depends what gun im using. when i have shotgun i rush. when i have smg i also kinda rush but with calm and when i have a rifle i camp and snipe.
•What is your preferred weapon and type of map? Preffered weapon is rifle and map would have to sniping map
•Tell us more about yourself and why you are interested in SAW(Give at least over 120 words): Well im interested for saw mostly because i have a lot of friends that are in saw like jon, tyler, eddie and others. im also interested in saw for its good players and almost always will have a fellow saw teamate playing with me. When i was in Rbl (another clan) the only other clanmember i would see was a guy named pillboy. I really hope that i get accepted to saw and grow friendships with the other saw members. I also hope some skill will rub off on me from the more experienced players.
•Past Clans (Explain why you left the previous clans,Leave blank if this is your first time applying for a clan): RBL was my previous clan i was in it for about 3 months. i left becuase there were no clan matches and there were too few players.
•How would you rate yourself in skill level (from 1-10) im probably like a 7 but that might be thinking highly of myself :)
•Any screenshots of you having this level of skill (Optional,but Improves your chances of joining) no i dont have screenshots
•If accepted,Will you agree to follow our rules (Including staying active in forums and our IRC channel): yes, yes i do

I think that was it if i missed anything please tell me and i hope im accepted......... roy
Who am i..... im ROY!!!!!!!!!!!!
roy227

Re: roy application to tsb/saw

Postby Derpy » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:34 am

This guy seems like a keeper.

He isn't arrogant, and the only thing I see that he needs improvement on is playing.
He just needs to improve a little.

I recommend roy to SAW.

I'm a brony, but not too far.

Why I choose to play AOS, and why I stay in it is a mystery to even me. Perhaps, when I grow older, I may discover that reason, and the answer to other questions of this game.
Derpy
[TSB] Member

Postby jonn » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:38 am

I have played with roy for a lot. He is very talented and knows where to go in every single map. I vouch him :)

EDIT: This clan is officially SAW now btw.
Do you know the saying 2 birds with 1 stone? Well, I got 7 people with 1 grenade.
31 streak on Arena!
IGN:Jon~SAW
jonn
[TSB] Member

Postby roy227 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:37 am

Hey eddie minit assualt aint working can we try something else
roy227

Postby zBlooDxClan » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:16 am

Roy,i think your over rating yourself on the skill level! haha jk! but i think it should be a 6 :) Roy your personality is great and you make tons of friends in aloha.pk maps. I see you all the time. You try your best and to me personally,YOU are a role model for young children.(just not the grammar way)
[url=http://ace-spades.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=245 Image[/url]
zBlooDxClan

Postby STEVE » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:38 am

Roy seems like a really nice guy who would contribute to this clan with a positive manner. I've only worked with him for a short time, but I can tell he's well natured and mature. voting, yes
STEVE
[LDR] Member

Postby YourMom » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:32 pm

I'm gonna have to disagree on this one simply because of what needs to be said.

Roy seems like a nice guy, but in all truth I don't think he's fit for SAW. It just doesn't feel right. His grammar is poor and so far we have a pretty clean record of intelligence in players, I don't want that to fall. Also, he's good in game but I wouldn't consider him SAW good, nor LS good nor some other clans.
He's a nice guy with nice intentions and I like him just like everyone else, but I don't think he's the right one for our clan. :/
YourMom
[TSB] Member

Postby lazou » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:05 am

Thanks Eddie but your clan hate me.
lazou

Postby roy227 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:11 pm

sorry about the bad grammar, it kind of late when i typed application so i rushed it. I probably finished in 10 min ill make another one if i need to. Of course it will the same answers this application has just better grammar.
roy227

Postby jonn » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:31 am

We should really reply back to him. He has been waiting for a long time and has been very eager. He has told me on the irc if he got in or not. I said I didn't know, so can anyone tell him if he is in or not?
Do you know the saying 2 birds with 1 stone? Well, I got 7 people with 1 grenade.
31 streak on Arena!
IGN:Jon~SAW
jonn
[TSB] Member

Postby roy227 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:40 am

its ok i can wait i since i heard that they waited a week for you jon.
roy227

Return to Recruitment