Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

White Guy's app

Want to join us? Read our recruitment policy then post in here.

White Guy's app

Postby AWhiteGuy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:24 pm

In Game Name: A White Guy / A Torterra
TimeZone(In GMT): EST (-4GMT)
Are you willing to play on Aloha.pk servers? All teh timez
What type of player are you(sniper, rusher, camper, etc.),And what other strategies do you use to win against others?
Sniper on maps like pinpoint; everything else depends on my mood.
What is your preferred weapon and type of map?
The shotty is phun to troll around with, and mah fave map is any one with "deck" in the name.
Tell us more about yourself and why you are interested in SAW(Give at least over 120 words):
Well I'm thirteen and in eighth grade, and I currently live in Massachusetts. I discovered AoS in early 2012 while watching a Chrisandthemike video. Most of my family lives in / is from Albania, but I myself was born in Boston. I was in LS for a while, but it's all dead now (version 1.0, anway). I want to join SAW because I respect teh clan and I know almost everyone in it (Ragepee, Exclusive, Viper, Tyler, Stark, etc.)
Past Clans (Explain why you left the previous clans,Leave blank if this is your first time applying for a clan):
I was in teh LS but it's dead ATM.
How would you rate yourself in skill level (from 1-10)
Any screenshots of you having a high KDR with decent accuracy (Optional,but Improves your chances of joining)
I'm on my iPod, so no.
If accepted,Will you agree to follow our rules (Including staying active in forums and our IRC): Mmhmm.

Note: I'm gonna join LS again when it goes back up, just a little FYI

AWhiteGuy

Re: White Guy's app

Postby MrStark » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Declined. Immature, not a very good player. Nosy, "likes to scream at other players in caps lock", etc. Also..

Hayo, check this out:
AWhiteGuy wrote:Note: I'm gonna join LS again when it goes back up, just a little FYI
The best way to prove that you'll be with them to hell and back is not to join any clans until it goes back up, IMO.
MrStark
[TSB] Member

Postby AWhiteGuy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:43 pm

MrStark wrote:Declined. Immature, not a very good player. Nosy, "likes to scream at other players in caps lock", etc. Also..

Hayo, check this out:
AWhiteGuy wrote:Note: I'm gonna join LS again when it goes back up, just a little FYI
The best way to prove that you'll be with them to hell and back is not to join any clans until it goes back up, IMO.

^Win

AWhiteGuy

Postby Kibblez » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:40 pm

I actually told everyone they can do as they please. That doesn't mean they won't get rejected from other clans lol, but White Guy was by far our most loyal member, he's been with us to the very end. He went where not even my admins would go xD

So please don't disrespect his contribution to Ledyr Syndicate, Stark. I know you're only watching out for your own clan, and possibly my own, but I'm just standing by a loyal member of mine as he stood by me lol.

He can be immature, but I enjoy his company, there's a lot more to him than what he shows up front. Doesn't change the fact that you don't want him here, at least he was honest about leaving in 4 - 6 weeks when LS starts up again lmao.

Also, I'm not sure if you're aware, but I got rejected from Aloha.pk as an admin.. I guess I just proved too immature in-game, though my judgmental skills are still perfectly intact the entire time.. Guess they didn't like my humor about "faking hacks" and stuff, no worries; I ran out of time to be an aloha.pk admin.. Though it would've been a lot of fun lmao.

Anyway, take care Stark (:
I'll see you around on your IRC xD
Founder of Ledyr Syndicate
LS will be reopening by November 15th, 2012 -- Those of you wishing to take a stand may send me an application via Private Message. Keep in touch on our IRC: #LS.Public
Kibblez

Postby AWhiteGuy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Kibblez wrote:I actually told everyone they can do as they please. That doesn't mean they won't get rejected from other clans lol, but White Guy was by far our most loyal member, he's been with us to the very end. He went where not even my admins would go xD

So please don't disrespect his contribution to Ledyr Syndicate, Stark. I know you're only watching out for your own clan, and possibly my own, but I'm just standing by a loyal member of mine as he stood by me lol.

He can be immature, but I enjoy his company, there's a lot more to him than what he shows up front. Doesn't change the fact that you don't want him here, at least he was honest about leaving in 4 - 6 weeks when LS starts up again lmao.

Also, I'm not sure if you're aware, but I got rejected from Aloha.pk as an admin.. I guess I just proved too immature in-game, though my judgmental skills are still perfectly intact the entire time.. Guess they didn't like my humor about "faking hacks" and stuff, no worries; I ran out of time to be an aloha.pk admin.. Though it would've been a lot of fun lmao.

Anyway, take care Stark (:
I'll see you around on your IRC xD

Where not even teh adminz would go? My house? Naw, but anyway, I'm cancelingz mah app here, in case stark was laik "meh".

AWhiteGuy

Postby YourMom » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:22 am

A good opportunity for a good and faithful player lost. :/
Oh well, gotta respect the decision.
YourMom
[TSB] Member

Postby Spring » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:36 am

White Guy, I can't read Stark's mind or anything, and of course I'm not associated with the clan, but I'm willing to bet that one of the reasons you weren't accepted was because of the numerous uses of 'meh, 'teh', 'mah', and other such words. Try to stay away from them if you consider applying again, because they can ruin an otherwise professional looking application.
Spring

Postby AWhiteGuy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:44 am

Spring wrote:White Guy, I can't read Stark's mind or anything, and of course I'm not associated with the clan, but I'm willing to bet that one of the reasons you weren't accepted was because of the numerous uses of 'meh, 'teh', 'mah', and other such words. Try to stay away from them if you consider applying again, because they can ruin an otherwise professional looking application.

Nevarrr

Meh teh mah gawd pewp

AWhiteGuy

Postby Kibblez » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:40 am

^ LOL.

I honestly don't see why he should have to adjust his personality for a clan, or for anyone for that matter. You either take someone how they are, or you don't. In this case, SAW didn't want him.
I honestly think WhiteGuy couldn't care less xD
Founder of Ledyr Syndicate
LS will be reopening by November 15th, 2012 -- Those of you wishing to take a stand may send me an application via Private Message. Keep in touch on our IRC: #LS.Public
Kibblez

Postby Spring » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:51 am

Kibblez, let me explain the context. I'm friends with him in-game, and have been for a while (I use different handles). I'm never anywhere near this serious about anything, and to him, hearing stuff like this from me probably means I'm being sarcastic. Sorry about the confusion. =)
Spring

Postby roy227 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am

well i respect Mr.starks decision but i think white guy is not that immature most times. sorry ted
Who am i..... im ROY!!!!!!!!!!!!
roy227

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Stark is dead right. I do not think that a new and growing clan would take an immature application like this. I know you White but some things have to stay the same.If you really wanted to join a clan temporarily, then you should try new and growing clans and also try to not make the apps immature. And you can really help new and growing clans by joining them if you want to. So for tempo joining try for small clan. I know you are decent in game but you I think are not that old. My eleven year old younger brother would make a better application that the one you have decided to summon upon this clan.I am just telling you my opinion, I know it may not matter to you that much, but I am just telling you. Even though I know you as a friend from In Game. But still, I hope all the criticisms help you succeed in the future in however way possible. But I still think you a decent player. And try to not write immature apps. No one, not even the most desperate leader will take you if an immature post is what they have a player writing to them is. So please try to avoid these immature comments.

Anyways from a friend's point of view, good luck and I am sure that you will make better apps. And that I will not have to write these criticizing posts anymore. SO GOOD LUCK!!!
ImageImage
IGN:[FL]Xtroke{PSC}

Clan:The First Legion-JOIN TODAY

Clan tag: [FL]-Rank Tag-{PSC}

Weapon:RifleRifle/Smg/Shotgun depending on my mood.

Play Style: Tactician, Sniper, Freestyler
XTROKIANGOD

Return to Recruitment