Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

SAW's up!

Competitive mindsets and outstanding abilities are what separate us from most other clans. We pride ourselves in upholding a higher level of integrity and values most often neglected in the online world. We are a tight community of pro players who assist each other, perfecting our tactics for fun, friendship and most importantly, for the love of the game.

What should the tag be?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:31 am

SAW - Strategists at War
80%
SAW - Just SAW
20%

Total votes : 30

Re: SAW's up!

Postby Kibblez » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:45 am

The Cutie Bandits would've been most preferable, I'm going to have to agree with Nova there.

Sweet, looks like Tyler has stained his mark on AoS for good; won't be much longer til I do. Even when I quit for 2 months. rydeL Syndicate will still be alive and kickin. I love this game.
Founder of Ledyr Syndicate
LS will be reopening by November 15th, 2012 -- Those of you wishing to take a stand may send me an application via Private Message. Keep in touch on our IRC: #LS.Public
Kibblez

Postby Mrx » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:06 am

I think Strategists of Warfare sound pretty good but that's SOW. Anyway, I think if not that it should be Strategists at War because we SHOULD have a meaning.
IGN: [SAW]Mr.x

Mr.x sees an enemy...

Boom! Headshot!

[SAW]Mr.x: A Strategist At War
Highest kill streak: 35
Mrx

Postby Kibblez » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:44 am

Mrx wrote:I think Strategists of Warfare sound pretty good but that's SOW. Anyway, I think if not that it should be Strategists at War because we SHOULD have a meaning.

Strategist at War was Tyler's thing.. He didn't want it to be "Strategist of War" simply because that is a very general term meaning a strategist who can create war strategy.

He wanted to be the strategist AT war, the one who is tearing the place up because he's both a soldier and a genius on the battlefield.

Plus, SAW is way cooler than SOW; but that was just a neat bonus ;D
He put some thought into it before throwing it into his name as Tyler~SAW lol.
Founder of Ledyr Syndicate
LS will be reopening by November 15th, 2012 -- Those of you wishing to take a stand may send me an application via Private Message. Keep in touch on our IRC: #LS.Public
Kibblez

Postby TylerSAW » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Kibblez wrote:Strategist at War was Tyler's thing.. He didn't want it to be "Strategist of War" simply because that is a very general term meaning a strategist who can create war strategy.

He wanted to be the strategist AT war, the one who is tearing the place up because he's both a soldier and a genius on the battlefield.

Plus, SAW is way cooler than SOW; but that was just a neat bonus ;D
He put some thought into it before throwing it into his name as Tyler~SAW lol.

Perfectly put my friend.
TylerSAW

Previous

Return to [SAW]