Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Help Topic (Got a question? Post here)

Competitive mindsets and outstanding abilities are what separate us from most other clans. We pride ourselves in upholding a higher level of integrity and values most often neglected in the online world. We are a tight community of pro players who assist each other, perfecting our tactics for fun, friendship and most importantly, for the love of the game.

Re: Help Topic (Got a question? Post here)

Postby ironoxide » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:30 pm

To derpy;
You don't need 100 super awesome friends and you don't need to be super social outgoing. I personally prefer having a few close friends than many acquaintances. I have however come out of my shell a little over the years and all you need to do is practice. I was told I walk around and (from my facial expressions) it looked like I had a giant "F-you" stamped on my forhead (which I had never realized before). Just let loose slowly over time and SMILE; you won't need to go find friends but they'll come to you. Change comes gradually (possiblly over years or decades) and don't expect results right away. Patience

Iron
ironoxide
[TSB] Member

Postby zBlooDxClan » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Eddiee is my brother and he helps me whenever he can.
[url=http://ace-spades.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=245 Image[/url]
zBlooDxClan

Postby Stealthbomber » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:31 am

ironoxide wrote:To derpy;
You don't need 100 super awesome friends and you don't need to be super social outgoing. I personally prefer having a few close friends than many acquaintances. I have however come out of my shell a little over the years and all you need to do is practice. I was told I walk around and (from my facial expressions) it looked like I had a giant "F-you" stamped on my forhead (which I had never realized before). Just let loose slowly over time and SMILE; you won't need to go find friends but they'll come to you. Change comes gradually (possiblly over years or decades) and don't expect results right away. Patience

Iron

Me in a nutshell.
Stealthbomber
[TSB] Leader

Postby venom983 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:16 pm

Which part is you in a nutshell?

ironoxide wrote:I personally prefer having a few close friends than many acquaintances.

Or?

ironoxide wrote:like I had a giant "F-you" stamped on my forehead
venom983
[TSB] Member

Postby Stealthbomber » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:46 am

I'd have to go with both
Stealthbomber
[TSB] Leader

Previous

Return to [SAW]