Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Question About Sniping

Competitive mindsets and outstanding abilities are what separate us from most other clans. We pride ourselves in upholding a higher level of integrity and values most often neglected in the online world. We are a tight community of pro players who assist each other, perfecting our tactics for fun, friendship and most importantly, for the love of the game.

Re: Question About Sniping

Postby BlackWasp » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:59 am

All of the above is indeed correct, but you can also do something called jump shots. Many pro's can do this and get 2-3 kills in 1 jump. This can take practice, but you must also take into account where the person is, where they are most likely to go, and if there are any other pro's/pretty good players on. (If there are, one flick shot will end you.) But if you happen to be on with a bunch of noobs, or ignorant chargers, feel free to jump away. Be careful of jumping many times in one place, for you can be discovered and killed very quickly. Just a tip from the boy who lived.....most of the time.
Last edited by BlackWasp on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackWasp
[TSB] Member

Postby zBlooDxClan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:16 pm

but i am the blood D:
[url=http://ace-spades.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=245 Image[/url]
zBlooDxClan

Postby jonn » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:04 am

BlackWasp wrote:All of the above is indeed correct, but you can also do something called jump shots. Many pro's can do this and get 2-3 kills in 1 jump. This can take practice, but you must also take into account where the person is, where they are most likely to go, and if there are any other pro's/pretty good players on. (If there are, one flick shot will end you.) But if you happen to be on with a bunch of noobs, or ignorant chargers, feel free to jump away. Be careful of jumping many times in one place, for you can be discovered and killed very quickly. Just a tip from the boy who lived.....most of the time.

nice info...I do this, but don't jump like 3-4 times because the person will headshot you, so when you jump like once or twice, change your position slightly so you know where the guy still is and so they don't kill you.
Do you know the saying 2 birds with 1 stone? Well, I got 7 people with 1 grenade.
31 streak on Arena!
IGN:Jon~SAW
jonn
[TSB] Member

Postby 40Glocc » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:29 am

BlackWasp wrote:Many pro's can do this and get 2-3 kills in 1 jump.

If you are using rifle that's not possible.Your jump isn't high enough to get more than 1 person(also because of rifle's fire rate,You'll just fall to the ground when you are about to shoot again). Only way you can get more than 3 kills with one jump is if you jumped off a tall building or something. :P
40Glocc
[TSB] Leader

Postby Destructicas » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:08 pm

BlackWasp wrote:All of the above is indeed correct, but you can also do something called jump shots. Many pro's can do this and get 2-3 kills in 1 jump. This can take practice, but you must also take into account where the person is, where they are most likely to go, and if there are any other pro's/pretty good players on. (If there are, one flick shot will end you.) But if you happen to be on with a bunch of noobs, or ignorant chargers, feel free to jump away. Be careful of jumping many times in one place, for you can be discovered and killed very quickly. Just a tip from the boy who lived.....most of the time.

I can do jump shots most of the time, although I've never been able to fall from a tall building and kill people.
IGN: [TSB]Porcupine
Destructicas

Postby BlackWasp » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Well that is true, but I have never seen the point of committing suicide to get kills.
BlackWasp
[TSB] Member

Postby SniperTimi » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:57 pm

I have a really good tip for rifle vs shotgun if you are good with no scope headshot

Setting: Nuketown in a room
Tip: So you see a shotty and you wonder what to do
Most shotties are pointed at the chest you duck and then shoot his head

Ä“

Kind of like the "e" is you ducking the line above is the shot now you have a clear shot to he head
It works for me hope it helps you
Ever seen one of those people
You don't want to f*ck with?

Im one of them
-[TS]Timi
SniperTimi

Postby Evildandis » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Kibblez wrote: because they just pray to allah.

Why did you say Allah?
Evildandis

Postby zBlooDxClan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:33 am

Every moving shot in AoS is accurate. HINT HINT
[url=http://ace-spades.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=245 Image[/url]
zBlooDxClan

Previous

Return to [SAW]