Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Inactivity&Resignations

Competitive mindsets and outstanding abilities are what separate us from most other clans. We pride ourselves in upholding a higher level of integrity and values most often neglected in the online world. We are a tight community of pro players who assist each other, perfecting our tactics for fun, friendship and most importantly, for the love of the game.

Re: Inactivity&Resignations

Postby MrStark » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:21 pm

JKorignals wrote:Hi Guys, JKoriginals here, i will be unactive till 30th Oct 2012 as i will be having my EOY soon. AKA End Of Year Exam! thanks for the understanding :)

Good luck!
MrStark
[TSB] Member

Postby Seal » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:35 am

Hey guys. I'm resining from SAW, good luck in your clan.
Seal

Postby TylerSAW » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:46 am

Seal wrote:Hey guys. I'm resining from SAW, good luck in your clan.

Are you going to give us a reason? DX
Anyway see ya around mate you'll be missed. ^_^
TylerSAW

Postby YourMom » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:38 pm

Seal...why? D;
Good luck man, you were an amazing member.
YourMom
[TSB] Member

Postby DracoDivide » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:54 am

TylerSAW wrote:

Are you going to give us a reason? DX
Anyway see ya around mate you'll be missed. ^_^

Yes why are you leaving [SAW].
Anyways, good luck with your future plans. =D
Don't Turn Your Back On Me, Otherwise You May Be Dead
I AM NOT MALFOY!
IGN:[SAW]Draco
DracoDivide
[TSB] Member

Postby zBlooDxClan » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:01 am

Hello,My eyes are teared up right now and i have to say this tho. I will be leaving clan SAW. Im not joining any other clans either. Sorry for all the troubles i caused in this clan. Im not fit to be in it. Im not mature enough,not SMART enough and not even fit for the clan. I cant say why im leaving. Ask eddie. I told him everything. Good bye everyone. I will still be on the IRC active.
[url=http://ace-spades.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=245 Image[/url]
zBlooDxClan

Postby DracoDivide » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:04 am

zBlooDxClan wrote:Hello,My eyes are teared up right now and i have to say this tho. I will be leaving clan SAW. Im not joining any other clans either. Sorry for all the troubles i caused in this clan. Im not fit to be in it. Im not mature enough,not SMART enough and not even fit for the clan. I cant say why im leaving. Ask eddie. I told him everything. Good bye everyone. I will still be on the IRC active.

Yet another who is leaving. I wish the best of luck to you in your (hopefully) bright future.
I AM NOT MALFOY!
DracoDivide
[TSB] Member

Postby YourMom » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:47 pm

zBlooDxClan wrote:Hello,My eyes are teared up right now and i have to say this tho. I will be leaving clan SAW. Im not joining any other clans either. Sorry for all the troubles i caused in this clan. Im not fit to be in it. Im not mature enough,not SMART enough and not even fit for the clan. I cant say why im leaving. Ask eddie. I told him everything. Good bye everyone. I will still be on the IRC active.

I don't understand D:
Well, good luck with your future endeavors, pal. We'll miss ya.
YourMom
[TSB] Member

Postby MrStark » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:50 pm

You'll be missed, man - but why did you resign?

Buddy, you'll be missed. Good luck. :/
MrStark
[TSB] Member

Postby TylerSAW » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:09 am

Well I don't agree with some of your opinion on yourself but I respect your choice. Have a good one! ^_^
TylerSAW

Postby Seal » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:14 am

I'm leaving because....well, I don't know why. I just had the feeling to leave you wonderful people. At least I will still play with you guys. Once you love something, you got to let it go ;) Good luck SAW.
Seal

Postby Nova » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:47 am

I will be resigning from SAW.
Unfortunately, my time does not allow me to continue to have leisure freedom.
My school year has started half a month ago, and as a junior in high school, I am expected to work my hardest until my college applications in senior year.
Aside from that and some other problems that suck up most of my time, I can't find a sufficient reason for you guys!

Sorry for the inconvenience, it was a fun run in SAW!
I'll hop on IRC once every few weeks to check up on your status! Good luck with the clan everyone :)
IGN : ♫♫[SAW]Faith♫♫
Nova

Postby YourMom » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:57 am

Nova wrote:I will be resigning from SAW.
My school year has started half a month ago, and as a junior in high school, I am expected to work my hardest until my college applications in senior year.
Aside from that and some other problems that suck up most of my time, I can't find a sufficient reason for you guys!

I'll hop on IRC once every few weeks to check up on your status! Good luck with the clan everyone :)

I can totally understand that. I have to say that Junior year is probably the hardest year in high school with the tests and everything. With all do respect for your decision, have a good life and make it into a good college! If you live in America, make it into MIT or Harvard or mad Asians will rain down on you. :) Jk, good luck Nova! -YourMom
YourMom
[TSB] Member

Postby Stealthbomber » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:28 am

Nova wrote:I will be resigning from SAW.

Stealthbomber
[TSB] Leader

Postby DracoDivide » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:42 am

I will be inactive due to all my studies and my falling grade. I don't know when I will be active again(Estimate-3 weeks), but I will come back when my grade is back up. I will TRY to get on the Irc if possible.

PS: My grade has fallen because I play too much Aos. XD
I AM NOT MALFOY!
DracoDivide
[TSB] Member

PreviousNext

Return to [SAW]